Balochistan will not remain with Pakistan: Top Baloch leader

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Its time India push for sanctions on GOP for Balochis.
For this our own house needs to be under order.The best strategy for India would be to manage it's own business and get it's own political system strong and defense forces even stronger... let Pak rottttttt in it's own mess...... putting sanctions on Pak will give a big reason for their army to rise in the eyes of paki awaam and we all know that after OBL and NATO attack the reputation of pak army is really low.

Right now our own ruling govt needs to be under sanctions for corruption :lol:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Hey INDIA cannot do anything b'cos of the Chinese VETO in U.N.
There can be atleast external UN watchdog to study the situation in Balochistan & present its report. No country will VETO such proposal.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
For this our own house needs to be under order.The best strategy for India would be to manage it's own business and get it's own political system strong and defense forces even stronger... let Pak rottttttt in it's own mess...... putting sanctions on Pak will give a big reason for their army to rise in the eyes of paki awaam and we all know that after OBL and NATO attack the reputation of pak army is really low.

Right now our own ruling govt needs to be under sanctions for corruption :lol:
Sanction for corruption ? What you talking mate ?

Getting house in order for malpractices & pushing sanction on Pak can go hand-in-hand. Its a non-issue.

'let pak rott in its own mess', if this had been attitude then world would've never seen Bangladesh. Today BD is politically aligned to India. You need to plant the tree today so that fruits can be enjoyed 2 generations later.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
The Chinese will not allow such proposals as the pukes may say that they are being watched by INDIA and we don't like that and the Chinese will react to it and nothing will happen until the Chinese interests in the CAR.....

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Sanction for corruption ? What you talking mate ?

Getting house in order for malpractices & pushing sanction on Pak can go hand-in-hand. Its a non-issue.

let pak rott in its own mess if this had been attitude then world would've never seen Bangladesh. Today BD is politically aligned to India. You need to plant the tree today so that fruits can be enjoyed 2 generations later.
Arrre bhai... can you think of the ruling govt to put any sanctions on other country? We cant even think of softies like MMS putting sanctions.... he takes orders from madam ji(lets hope Sibbal would not ban me now) This govt is busy 25/7 saving itself.

And btw... UN is nothing... it's just a TOOL for the big powers to use so the best is to get strong and use UN.... jiski laathi uski bhains.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Arrre bhai... can you think of the ruling govt to put any sanctions on other country? We cant even think of softies like MMS putting sanctions.... he takes orders from madam ji(lets hope Sibbal would not ban me now) This govt is busy 25/7 saving itself.
This is not about any Ruling Govt. Strategic decisions are not perceived from such narrow view.

And btw... UN is nothing... it's just a TOOL for the big powers to use so the best is to get strong and use UN.... jiski laathi uski bhains.
Ask Iran about it.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If Balochistan separates, then it will be a serious blow to Pakistan.

Balochistan is the cash cow for Pakistan!

Blackwater

If Balochistan separates, then it will be a serious blow to Pakistan.

Balochistan is the cash cow for Pakistan!
Breaking of Baluchistan is matter of few Months,, looking fwd for 2nd vijay diwas

Mikkis

hi to all Indians brothers/sisters except one :laugh:
i dont want to derail the thread.
Baluchistan will be part of Pakistan and will remain...
A request to Indian Plz avoid peolple like Kala pani and put him in kala pani.
We want a healthy debate in this forum.
Cheers.
TC

Blackwater

hi to all Indians brothers/sisters except one :laugh:
i dont want to derail the thread.
Baluchistan will be part of Pakistan and will remain...
A request to Indian Plz avoid peolple like Kala pani and put him in kala pani.
We want a healthy debate in this forum.
Cheers.
TC
i understand ur emotions.what u have gone through after 1971. End of pak is inevitable,,balouchistan zindabad:balochistan::thumb::thumb:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Please confine yourself to the subject.

I find that many Mods have come into action.

The next step may turn out be stricter!

Mikkis

Please confine yourself to the subject.

I find that many Mods have come into action.

The next step may turn out be stricter!
Brother how i avoid the nonsense of some person, Plz tell me...

Pakistani Nationalist

Yup, East Pakistan was one such dream and we have a result in front of us; go on killing Balochs and see whose wet dream - Independence of Baluchistan is? ;)
Not everyday is sunday .... no shyt sherlock... get smart... these foolish wet dreams of yours are not comming.. but khalistan,IOK,red corridor,AP and naga,mezos sure will be free..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles