Banned
near zhob

Quetta and kabul are similar cities and with very cool weather
Quetta city

Balochistan Landscape

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Soon Pakis would need a Visa to visit a country called Balochistan......

SPIEZ

Country flag
Is this thread about Baloch Independence struggle?

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
posted reported....
Is this thread about Baloch Independence struggle?

of course any member can use the facility to report - one of the main questions for the moderators to consider is has there been any abuse - let me try to answer that at least partially --- in this dfi what we do must be done in concordance firstly with Indian culture , way of life, the Indian constitution and also obviously the culture, norms and indeed legislation regarding our Indian Armed Forces , this being a defence forum

bearing in mind especially the latter, namely the Indian Armed Forces, we should be expected to hold considerably different views from those of dragon land and packland - for example to cite some obvious differences, our view of our justified jurisdiction over the entire region of Jammu and kashmir may or may not be accepted by packland or dragonland

so now bearing that in mind therefore, by extension of the same logic, our view of Baluchistan and the treatment of its people is also radically different from those of packland. The beluchis want a secular society and autonomous control over their resources - they're not getting it - they want to live in peace - they're not getting that ---

all the dreams and desires of the Beluchi people are in resonance with Indian society - but not with the societies of packland

So in conclusion the moderator and admin should, imho, bearing in mind the differences in perception between the Indian and packland societies , allow the post and over-rule the objection

Secondly another question is, should that post by rock127 be allowed , bearing in mind the thread is entitled "pictures" "¦my answer is :- can you abduct your neighbours, wife , put pictures of her on the internet , say face book, and expect that everyone will say "wow ! that's just fine" , or should you not expect for your neighbour to at the VERY least, put up a post saying "hey that guy stole my wife - and I am suffering , please help me get her back " - that is how I interpret what rock127's post is about

Rock127-ji is merely speaking on behalf of the beluchi people who do not have access to dfi and he is saying on their behalf - "look, these beluchi wives have been abducted and the beluchi people are suffering because of that !"

If we of dfi do not object to these seeming "innocent " Pictures of Baluchistan posted by whoever it may be, then we are aiding and abetting the abduction of the wives of the beluchi people

Now tell us, admin and moderators if that is what you want ? , I think not, so please allow the post to remain .

Regards,
Roma

Last edited:

Decklander

@roma, don't you think these mountains are best places for love birds to disappear to forever and live with nature with nothing on!!!! lolz.

Last edited by a moderator:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
of course any member can use the facility to report - one of the main questions for the moderators to consider is has there been any abuse - let me try to answer that at least partially --- in this dfi what we do must be done in concordance firstly with Indian culture , way of life, the Indian constitution and also obviously the culture, norms and indeed legislation regarding our Indian Armed Forces , this being a defence forum

bearing in mind especially the latter, namely the Indian Armed Forces, we should be expected to hold considerably different views from those of dragon land and packland - for example to cite some obvious differences, our view of our justified jurisdiction over the entire region of Jammu and kashmir may or may not be accepted by packland or dragonland

so now bearing that in mind therefore, by extension of the same logic, our view of Baluchistan and the treatment of its people is also radically different from those of packland. The beluchis want a secular society and autonomous control over their resources - they're not getting it - they want to live in peace - they're not getting that ---

all the dreams and desires of the Beluchi people are in resonance with Indian society - but not with the societies of packland

So in conclusion the moderator and admin should, imho, bearing in mind the differences in perception between the Indian and packland societies , allow the post and over-rule the objection

Secondly another question is, should that post by rock127 be allowed , bearing in mind the thread is entitled "pictures" "¦my answer is :- can you abduct your neighbours, wife , put pictures of her on the internet , say face book, and expect that everyone will say "wow ! that's just fine" , or should you not expect for your neighbour to at the VERY least, put up a post saying "hey that guy stole my wife - and I am suffering , please help me get her back " - that is how I interpret what rock127's post is about

Rock127-ji is merely speaking on behalf of the beluchi people who do not have access to dfi and he is saying on their behalf - "look, these beluchi wives have been abducted and the beluchi people are suffering because of that !"

If we of dfi do not object to these seeming "innocent " Pictures of Baluchistan posted by whoever it may be, then we are aiding and abetting the abduction of the wives of the beluchi people

Now tell us, admin and moderators if that is what you want ? , I think not, so please allow the post to remain .

Regards,
Roma

you can create dozens of more thread dedicated to baloch people

this thread is mine and created on the purpose of posting the scenic beauty and positive vibes of Balochistan.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Will mods delete those off topic post.

they should create a new thread for posting such pics.and they can post as many pics they want they can.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
you can create dozens of more thread dedicated to baloch people

this thread is mine and created on the purpose of posting the scenic beauty and positive vibes of Balochistan.
When you troll in almost every thread and spread false propaganda then I can't even spread FACTS and TRUTH?

Mirchi lagi kya?

Beauty of a country is first its people and then land/river/mountains.No one would go to Balochistan if there is terrorism going on.

Baloch FREEDOM STRUGGLE and the plight of common Baloch needs to be exposed in front of the world.Baloch needs freedom from terrorist Pak Army.Bangladeshis learned the lesson a bit late and lost 3 million of their people.

Once freed from Tyrant,Brutal and Un-Islamic Pak Army I am sure people would think of going there.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles