Baloch writer: Free Balochistan would be a Israel's ally

Kshatriya87

Country flag
A genocide in Kashmir and state sponsored license to kill more.civilians in.the.form of AFSPA hardly counts as protecting humanity.
Please give us proof of genocide in Kashmir. We on the other hand have proof of genocide in Balochistan.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
What the F**K are you doing to the HINDU MINORITIES in pakistan? Raping HINDU girls and forcibly converting them to MUSLIMS and marrying them and leaving them. A person from such a degraded country like pakistan has no right to talk about INDIA.

What about the terrorists coming from your side of Kashmir and killing the Kashmiri youth and threatening them? You justify by saying JIHAD. The entire pakistan is a junkyard of mentally retarded people who don't know what ISLAM is. You people use ISLAM for making the people do terror acts like killing people and you blame on GOD by saying JIHAD-HOLY WAR. Very clever of you people from pakistan. The entire world knows what is happening Kashmir. To remind you, do you remember what you people were saying about OSAMA BIN LADEN? You people said that he is not in pakistan and there is no way that he can escape if he is in pakistan.

But were was he killed? He was killed very near to the Pakistan Defence Academy.

Is this what you say JIHAD? Protecting terrorists and training them against INDIA.

Shame on you people. You have no right to touch or read or even say the word QURAN..... bloody bunch of blood thirsty lunatics.....

Not just Hindus, Chritstians too

and Ahmedis

and Balochis

and Shia

and.......

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Btw why do you have sympathy with Balochi seperatits but you hate Kashmiris who want freedom.
Double.standards?
Kashmiris are already free. They don't want freedom. That's what your brain washed mentality thinks. If you don't believe me, check out the voter turn outs this year.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
So you believe that we are supressing Balochis but you have full support of Kashmiris? The seperatist movement is farce?
I see double standards here.

We believe that Kashmir would have joined Pakistan if the pleb was held just like in other princely states and will continue to fight till Kashmiri themselves tell us to fight no more.

We need to secure our water supply from.the Himalayas so Kashmir will.always be of highest importance for us and we will never allow India to drain or deny us water.

Pleb will / might be held once pakis get out of Kashmir. read UN resolution 1948.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I myself have relatives living in Baluchistan, I frequently visit quetta, ziarat and other lesser known Baluchistan cities and people are as patriotic their for Pakistan as the people from Punjab and other provinces. Every country gets problems like these , Canada is facing problems with Qubec, so is UK with scotland, their are various other examples. I can assure all of you here that Balochistan is not going away any time soon even if this reality stings some of Indian people.
Well we can say the same things about Kashmir. But that truth stings you guys. Don't be hypocrites.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Compare Balochistan with Hyderabad and Junagar, not with Kashmir. It acceeded to Pakistan by signing Instrument of Accession. Why should we hold a referendum now, it not a disputed territory.
Bangladesh was not a disputed territory as well. :\

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Secession is not the issue but the political circumstances and controversies around their acession to the unions.
And fyi there are more seperatist movements in India than in Pakistan.
:facepalm:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Ever been to Balochistan? I bought land in Gwadar in 2005, stayed there for more than two weeks and enjoyed their hospitality eventhough there was a language barrier. I visited Bela, Khuzdar, Pasni, Dalbandin, Ziarat, Quetta and Zhob during several tours and I found them to be very patriotic Pakistanis.
Seperatists are a very small group of Bhugtis and Marris and even then they don't have full support of their tribes.
Militancy is ogten exaggerated by foreign and sensational loval media.

Do you really think we will let Balochistan go?

I've been to Kashmir and found them to be very patriotic Indians. Militancy is often exaggerated by foreign and sensational loval media in Kashmir. I enjoyed their hospitality too.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Kashmir had diffrent issues, demographic and religious factor was were in favor of Pakistan and the treaty was signed during the war. Balochitsan didn't have such issues.
Religious and demographic factors were in favour of Indian in and before 1947. Does that mean paki should never have been made?

Bheeshma

Taking Israel's help would not help them. Pakis and Iran will gang up to kill and supress Balochis. Needs US and India.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Taking Israel's help would not help them. Pakis and Iran will gang up to kill and supress Balochis. Needs US and India.
Only if they come to know that israelis are also involved :D Normally, it's about the training and logistics support, not their direct support. This may be via UAE ;)

aliyah

dont worry Balochis.......India,Israel,Iran,Uae,US,Afghanistan and now saudi too are very actively participating in destruction of Pakistan program

aliyah

saudi wants to keep pak in miserable condition so that paki allways stay dependent on them

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles