Baloch writer: Free Balochistan would be a Israel's ally

Neo

Don't mind me asking why not planning to settle there...?
NOt today once all the money one need to earn one must come back to its roots...
Ohh I will grow old in Pakistan but not in Gwadar. I don't like the climate there. Karachi is my hometown and if I may live long enough to reach my retirement, I will spend the winters in Karachi and summers up north in Pakistan.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
shesha-ji , I know that what you wrote is in some manner of speech - perhaps called sarcasm and so you
most likely are aware that it was the Indian side that wanted the partition becos
actually Jinnah wanted to remain with India with some conditions .

Nehru didn't want those conditions and it was one good decision by him - difficult as it must have been

So really do we want Pakistan back - we'll get the people as well - do we want that ? :laugh::namaste:
Roma ji, that was the stupid nehru who wanted the partition, People of India never wanted this.....

I pointed out this as the Pakistani member claims Kashmir as a part of Pakistan. I said him that if Kashmir is a part of Pakistan then Pakistan is an integral part of India and thus it is high time that we got back Pakistan.

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
Bhai mere being a proud Indian atleast I see no use in having Pakistan....

Even when a company take over other company it reserves its benefits and profits but Pak has no charm at all...

Kashmir is an Integral Part Of India....We will never let it go.....

Nehru Didnt want partition he wanted to be the prime minister ..... He had no concern whether it was India as a whole or Partitioned one...

Jinnah kept stressing for seperate state since 1940 when the arrangement of two state/states was signed.....

"Koi v apne gal aap museebat nai bandhda" and pak is nothing apart from trouble....

Roma ji, that was the stupid nehru who wanted the partition, People of India never wanted this.....

I pointed out this as the Pakistani member claims Kashmir as a part of Pakistan. I said him that if Kashmir is a part of Pakistan then Pakistan is an integral part of India and thus it is high time that we got back Pakistan.

Pulkit

Country flag
You tube has provided enuf evidence to me to say that Baloch region is beautiful.... I hope its the climate only...:taunt1::rofl: Just kidding
why do you think you wont live that long?

Ohh I will grow old in Pakistan but not in Gwadar. I don't like the climate there. Karachi is my hometown and if I may live long enough to reach my retirement, I will spend the winters in Karachi and summers up north in Pakistan.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
I'm sure members will agree with me that you have worked out an excellent plan Neo-ji

I'm equally sure that members will also agree with me that you should make sure to have your passport and
get the respective retirement visas for both areas - to fulfill your retirement dreams . You'll need an afghan
government visa for the north and a sindhu-desh government visa for Karachi .

The weather may be too hot for you in Gwadar ( it would be for me ) and there might not be much to see
other than ships in port but if you really wanna go then get a Baloch government visa . If there is no Baloch
representative office nearby you can try the Israeli Embassy - they're friends so the Israeli rep is authorized
to issue the visa for the area of the Baluchistan Peoples Republic.

All this may well happen in less than two decades and certainly with your life time ...( pls cross your packland roads carefully ok )
Hope that helps . ...:taunt1::israel::sindhudesh: :balochistan:

Last edited:

Neo

You tube has provided enuf evidence to me to say that Baloch region is beautiful.... I hope its the climate only...:taunt1::rofl: Just kidding
why do you think you wont live that long?
Balochistan is beautiful, specially places like Ziarat and Hingol and Chaman are worth visiting.

Kal kisne dekha hai, who knows who long we will live :)

Neo

I'm sure members will agree with me that you have worked out an excellent plan Neo-ji

I'm equally sure that members will also agree with me that you should make sure to have your passport and
get the respective retirement visas for both areas - to fulfill your retirement dreams . You'll need an afghan
government visa for the north and a sindhu-desh government visa for Karachi .

The weather may be too hot for you in Gwadar ( it would be for me ) and there might not be much to see
other than ships in port but if you really wanna go then get a Baloch government visa . If there is no Baloch
representative office nearby you can try the Israeli Embassy - they're friends so the Israeli rep is authorized
to issue the visa for the area of the Baluchistan Peoples Republic.

All this may well happen in less than two decades and certainly with your life time ...( pls cross your packland roads carefully ok )
Hope that helps . ...:taunt1::israel::sindhudesh: :balochistan:
Thanks for your advice, you are a funny girl :)

Pulkit

Country flag
Visiting those places is a tempting proposal but I will pass for now.....
As We are not at war and Baloch is still part of pak...
HaHaHaHa....:taunt:

coorect who knows how long will one live so why worry....Plan big....
Balochistan is beautiful, specially places like Ziarat and Hingol and Chaman are worth visiting.

Kal kisne dekha hai, who knows who long we will live :)

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Bhai mere being a proud Indian atleast I see no use in having Pakistan....

Even when a company take over other company it reserves its benefits and profits but Pak has no charm at all...

Kashmir is an Integral Part Of India....We will never let it go.....

Nehru Didnt want partition he wanted to be the prime minister ..... He had no concern whether it was India as a whole or Partitioned one...

Jinnah kept stressing for seperate state since 1940 when the arrangement of two state/states was signed.....

"Koi v apne gal aap museebat nai bandhda" and pak is nothing apart from trouble....
Bhai, my comment about Pakistan is about Pakistan's claim over KASHMIR. If Pakistan wants KASHMIR, then INDIA should get Pakistan. This is what I said. I did not in any way say that we have to get back Pakistan. This is what I meant.

Pulkit

Country flag
Bhai, my comment about Pakistan is about Pakistan's claim over KASHMIR. If Pakistan wants KASHMIR, then INDIA should get Pakistan. This is what I said. I did not in any way say that we have to get back Pakistan. This is what I meant.

LOL .....

Oh!!!! So u are following a very famous saying ...

"Doodh maangoge kheer Denge....
Kashmir maangoge to Lahore bhi cheen lenge"....

Nice....

Neo

Who needs mujra girls when wife sharing is a common thing for Infian Punjabis.

Sameet Pattnaik

Mind your filthy language and don't abuse my religion or holy book.
it deserve to be in this name of religion how people are being killed dont you know the law of pakistan ? apostasy law and blaspheme law is that even necessary?

sydsnyper

Country flag
Dont try to derail the question, he did not speak anything against the religion...... as if you guys even need blasphemy to blow people up...

"...You have no right to touch or read or even say the word QURAN..."
Mind your filthy language and don't abuse my religion or holy book.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Support for Khalistan should also be revived to counter Indian supported insurgencies in Balochistan.
LOL.. Kahlistan ?? You go there today and they will kick you in the butt and send you back. Not gonna happen anymore.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles