Baloch writer: Free Balochistan would be a Israel's ally

Voldemort

Country flag
Still waiting for your reply on Baloch vs Kashmiri seperatists.
I told u to read the article. I hope u have got ur reasons on Balochis. Regarding Kashmir, the Maharaja decided to join India after u sent in troops. So paid or delusional separastists dont matter. Have u held a pleb in Balochistan? Pakistan launched a guerrilla onslaught meant to frighten its ruler into submission. Instead the Maharaja appealed to
Mountbatten[30] for assistance, and the
governor-general agreed on the condition that the ruler accede to India. Indian soldiers entered Kashmir and drove the Pakistani-sponsored irregulars from all but a small section of the state. The United Nations was then invited to mediate the quarrel. The UN mission insisted that the opinion of Kashmiris must be ascertained, while India insisted that no referendum could occur until all of the state had been cleared of irregulars."

Voldemort

Country flag
@Neo this thread is not about Kashmir, but still I have replied. So be happy. Kashmir will always be a dream for u.

Last edited by a moderator:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
And you have so.much love for t
he Kashmiris that you kill them under AFSPA, fake encounters, want them to migrate to Pakistan so you can grab their land? Heck you even expell Kashmiri students for supporting Pakistani cricket team.

We have done non of these and love to see our flag hoisted each and every year in several parts of Kashmir.

Water is important to us but we will never push India supporting Kashmiri muslims to India. Thats the.difference.
First answer my question you lunatic. What about the HIndus in pakistan? Are you not killing HINDUS in pakistan? First stop killing them. What about the 4 lakh Kashmiri Pandits killed by your bloody fit for nothing Mujahideens?

You have no right in your own land. You are living in the land given to you by INDIA. So please stop the fuss about Kashmir.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
I NEVER INSULTED THE HOLY QURAN......

I WANT THE MODS TO CHECK WHAT I SAID....

THIS IS WHAT I POSTED...

"What about the terrorists coming from your side of Kashmir and killing the Kashmiri youth and threatening them? You justify by saying JIHAD. The entire pakistan is a junkyard of mentally retarded people who don't know what ISLAM is. You people use ISLAM for making the people do terror acts like killing people and you blame on GOD by saying JIHAD-HOLY WAR. Very clever of you people from pakistan. The entire world knows what is happening Kashmir. To remind you, do you remember what you people were saying about OSAMA BIN LADEN? You people said that he is not in pakistan and there is no way that he can escape if he is in pakistan.

But were was he killed? He was killed very near to the Pakistan Defence Academy.

Is this what you say JIHAD? Protecting terrorists and training them against INDIA.

Shame on you people. You have no right to touch or read or even say the word QURAN..... bloody bunch of blood thirsty lunatics....."

Neo

Shut up you idiot. What do you people know about me man. I never abused HOLY QURAN. This shows that you cannot read english too. Learn english and then come on the forum to post ok.
First answer my question you lunatic. What about the HIndus in pakistan? Are you not killing HINDUS in pakistan? First stop killing them. What about the 4 lakh Kashmiri Pandits killed by your bloody fit for nothing Mujahideens?

You have no right in your own land. You are living in the land given to you by INDIA. So please stop the fuss about Kashmir.
Learn to respect eachother and to debate in a civil manner if you want my reply.

Neo

Joke.of the century would be hardcore hindutva supporters and islam haters like yourself to be supporting islamist seperatist militants with a medieval culture and society which is comparable to Saudis.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Support for Khalistan should also be revived to counter Indian supported insurgencies in Balochistan.
hahahahha khalistan has climaxed with .......Manmohan Singh ! hehehehhehehe

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
pakistan is beggaristan , they took land from india, now want kashmir from india, want balochistan, take money from america , weapons from america and china, wants water of indian origin rivers, took religion of arabs , they have nothing indigenous , even there father of nation, jinnah is born in india . That's why they lacks development cause they don't have suitable weather for it, nor culture, religion, weather , land and nothing , they are importistan.

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
Joke.of the century would be hardcore hindutva supporters and islam haters like yourself to be supporting islamist seperatist militants with a medieval culture and society which is comparable to Saudis.
still better than 6th century pakistan

lion

Hey neo,

Can u please tell me few things.

Why kashmiri people resist the jihadis (kabayeles) send by your country, why your ISI is supporting the terror outfits on name of jihad, why the persons who did 9/11 attack on USA, belong from pak, why other religions are suppressed in pak, why your respected court take actions against ex president and ex prime minister, why hindu temples and idols of hindu diety were attacked and burnet in pak, why sikh religion book s are burnt in pak, why your neighbor afghanistan and INDIA feels that your country is producing cancer of terrorism, why on routine basis innocent people die in your country. there are various other things. But mate, understand one thing, accept that your country is doing nothing for the innocent civilens and give me a single reason to proud of your country. If i had said anything wrong then feel free to discuss....

Blackwater

We r not supporting . We r enjoying the movie jaise karni waise bharni and what u sow is wat u reap. Both are oscar wining movies by pak.

And talking of Saudis , 90% of ur pak hum watan want and claim to be Saudis genes

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Shut up you idiot. What do you people know about me man. I never abused HOLY QURAN. This shows that you cannot read english too. Learn english and then come on the forum to post ok.
When you debate with a Paki long enough, when they cannot win the argument, sooner or later, "Islam", "insult of the Prophet", "insult of Quran" come into the discussion. Hurling false "blasphemy" allegations at Kaffirs is in their blood.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Learn to respect eachother and to debate in a civil manner if you want my reply.
Do you know to be respectable with other members. You have no answer and so you are making lame excuses. I don't want any answer as you don't have one. First you learn to respect the members of DFI.... I don't want any lecture from a barbarian from a failed state of pakistan. You pakistanis know only to kill people and talk in an uncivilized manner.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I NEVER INSULTED THE HOLY QURAN......

I WANT THE MODS TO CHECK WHAT I SAID....

THIS IS WHAT I POSTED...

"What about the terrorists coming from your side of Kashmir and killing the Kashmiri youth and threatening them? You justify by saying JIHAD. The entire pakistan is a junkyard of mentally retarded people who don't know what ISLAM is. You people use ISLAM for making the people do terror acts like killing people and you blame on GOD by saying JIHAD-HOLY WAR. Very clever of you people from pakistan. The entire world knows what is happening Kashmir. To remind you, do you remember what you people were saying about OSAMA BIN LADEN? You people said that he is not in pakistan and there is no way that he can escape if he is in pakistan.

But were was he killed? He was killed very near to the Pakistan Defence Academy.

Is this what you say JIHAD? Protecting terrorists and training them against INDIA.

Shame on you people. You have no right to touch or read or even say the word QURAN..... bloody bunch of blood thirsty lunatics....."
Pakis are NOT really Muslim.... Pakis are Un-Islamic bunch of confused mutated zoombies.

A Wine drinker and Pork eater is considered as the father of the nation by Pakis.

hyder99

U r talking of double standards???

Joke of century 😜😜
Just don't reply lame answers like "look who is saying"
this is a typical lame reply when you don't have much of a counter argument.

hyder99

Do you know to be respectable with other members. You have no answer and so you are making lame excuses. I don't want any answer as you don't have one. First you learn to respect the members of DFI.... I don't want any lecture from a barbarian from a failed state of pakistan. You pakistanis know only to kill people and talk in an uncivilized manner.
And should I say that you Indians only know of raping 10 year old girls and leave them hanging on a tree.
It doesn't work like that.

hyder99

I myself have relatives living in Baluchistan, I frequently visit quetta, ziarat and other lesser known Baluchistan cities and people are as patriotic their for Pakistan as the people from Punjab and other provinces. Every country gets problems like these , Canada is facing problems with Qubec, so is UK with scotland, their are various other examples. I can assure all of you here that Balochistan is not going away any time soon even if this reality stings some of Indian people.

Reactions: Neo

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles