Baloch likely to distribute sweets to welcome USS Enterprise

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
That will make our job more easy.
Here our means--- World.
Dont consider it as a easy job, it took 10 years for US to grab OBL, none state actors having free hand might mean Nukes would be available in the Black market.

Zebra

Country flag
Dont consider it as a easy job, it took 10 years for US to grab OBL, none state actors having free hand might mean Nukes would be available in the Black market.
If I am not wrong, since 2007/08, US had information about OBL's location. But they didn't took any action at that time.

About nukes in black market, if something happens like this than no one will wait. US, Russia and China will stay their until they get back or find out all the nukes back.
I guess.

amitkriit

If I am not wrong, since 2007/08, US had information about OBL's location. But they didn't took any action at that time.

About nukes in black market, if something happens like this than no one will wait. US, Russia and China will stay their until they get back or find out all the nukes back.
I guess.
May be because they won't be able to justify their presence in this region and death of their men in uniform to their voters. Dirty politicians and diplomats!

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh

I guess.
The weapon black market extend to the whole globe, the World Terrorist Network ;) it can be anywhere and underground of cause.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles