Bajrang Dal men get arms training 'to save Hindus'

south block

up your a**
Country flag
If at all government takes any action it should first take action against Naxalites, Peaceniks, NGOs, Aman Ki asha brigade, PFI & MIM before touching BD.
isnt government already taking action against all them

Vishwarupa

Country flag
isnt government already taking action against all them
I have not seen any action taken against PFI, Peaceniks, Aman Ki asha troop, Presstitutes or sleeper cells.

I know this shameless government will take action against BD to prove they are secular in nature but not against above said breaking India forces.

south block

up your a**
Country flag
But who is using violence? These guys are just learning self defence !!

And they will use the skills they learn when it is necessary. How is it wrong?

It's like saying the Indian army amounts to terrorism. Because they learn self defence. In fact they go one step further, they learn offence as well !! So would you call then terrorists?

Tell me, is learning self defence wrong? Is using violence to defend yourselves and your religion wrong?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
i bet babu bajrangi also went through same self defence drill before 2002 riots

Kshatriya87

Country flag
i bet babu bajrangi also went through same self defence drill before 2002 riots
You bet? Really? That's your explanation to all this?

Are you sure he went to training? Is there any proof you have? If yes, show me the source. RIGHT NOW.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
I have not seen any action taken against PFI, Peaceniks, Aman Ki asha troop, Presstitutes or sleeper cells.

I know this shameless government will take action against BD to prove they are secular in nature but not against above said breaking India forces.
JE SUI KAMLESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
You bet? Really? That's your explanation to all this?

Are you sure he went to training? Is there any proof you have? If yes, show me the source. RIGHT NOW.
dont be so hasty. wait till the monsoon session when GST bill is to be tabled. kana ayyub will REVEAL her damning shikret files on 2002 Gujarat violence. all the da vinci codes present in that onlee. you just wait....bas wo aayi....wo aayi..

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
But who is using violence? These guys are just learning self defence !!

And they will use the skills they learn when it is necessary. How is it wrong?

It's like saying the Indian army amounts to terrorism. Because they learn self defence. In fact they go one step further, they learn offence as well !! So would you call then terrorists?

Tell me, is learning self defence wrong? Is using violence to defend yourselves and your religion wrong?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
No one should have to justify anything when it comes to these jihadis

Kshatriya87

Country flag
dont be so hasty. wait till the monsoon session when GST bill is to be tabled. kana ayyub will REVEAL her damning shikret files on 2002 Gujarat violence. all the da vinci codes present in that onlee. you just wait....bas wo aayi....wo aayi..
And a defamation suit should follow. If he is already cleared by the authorities, noone has the right to accuse him. Doesn't matter who that person is. Prey on him. An expensive lawsuit should silence all the opposition.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
your hero is a cold blooded murder
What the FUCK is wrong with you? When did I say he is my HERO? Are you seriously THAT RETARDED?

here what he said
We didn't spare a single Muslim shop, we set everything on fire … we hacked, burned, set on fire … we believe in setting them on fire because these bastards don't want to be cremated, they're afraid of it … I have just one last wish … let me be sentenced to death … I don't care if I'm hanged ... just give me two days before my hanging and I will go and have a field day in Juhapura where seven or eight lakhs [seven or eight hundred thousand] of these people stay ... I will finish them off … let a few more of them die ... at least 25,000 to 50,000 should die.

Secondly, you seem to be the one with the LOWEST IQ on DFI. Read my question and check your answer. I asked give me proof that he was trained and look at the pathetic dimwitted answer you posted.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
lol plz he is your hero, your attempt to defend him shows that ,well thats expected your vile love for BD goons which stems from your vile hate for muslims has blinded your ability to reason with
Well you are retarded, your level of debating shows that. Well that's expected, your vile ignorance towards rational reasoning has blinded your already diminishing brain. :yo:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
UP Guv backs Bajrang Dal self-defence camp, says 'no harm' in it

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...e-camp-says-no-harm-in-it-116052400716_1.html

Downplaying the furore over the annual self-defence camp organised by the Bajrang Dal in Uttar Pradesh's Ayodhya city, Governor Ram Naik on Tuesday said that there was nothing wrong in conducting such camps, adding it should be continued at all costs.

Justifying his stand, Naik said such camps promote self-defence, which was a skill that should be imbibed by every individual.

"There is no harm in self-defence camps, what's important is to understand the intention behind them. All kinds of education teaching self defence is important and it should be continued at all costs. How can those who can't defend themselves, defend the society? Self defence must be taught in schools and other institutions," Naik told the media here.

However, the Congress has strongly condemned the defence camp and accused the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) of 'polarizing' the situation in the state going to polls next year.

"There is no use of making this kind of environment in the nation. The people in BJP will now do these kinds of activities everyday to polarise the situation as the elections are round the corner in Uttar Pradesh," Congress leader Meem Afzal told ANI.

"Instead of trying to polarize the situation, they should work for betterment of the country," he added.

In the annual self-defence camp, the Bajrang Dal cadres are trained to use rifles, swords and sticks so that they can 'protect the Hindus.

Similar camps would be held till June 5 in Sultanpur, Gorakhpur, Pilibhit, Noida and Fatehpur cities in the state.

The cadres can be seen killing men dressed as Muslims during the mock drill.

Manoj Verma, the organizer, said the cadres are given a lot of boost during the camps.

"We prepare them to boost their self-esteem. This training is of self-defence. They are taught to tackle different situations. This is about self-confidence," Verma said.

"This whole annual program is about boosting the self-confidence and morale of the cadres," he added.

Bajrang Dal, which is the youth wing of Vishva Hindu Parishad, has faced allegations of rioting and violence against religious minorities in the past.
in other words... dango ki tayari :p .........

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
There should be compulsory military training for every Hindu. Then only Bajrang Dal can be render useless, untill them trainings should go on atleast in UP, Bihar, Bengal, Karnataka, Assam, Kerala and Maharashtra!

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
There should be compulsory military training for every Hindu. Then only Bajrang Dal can be render useless, untill them trainings should go on atleast in UP, Bihar, Bengal, Karnataka, Assam, Kerala and Maharashtra!

when I was in school I opted for NCC. That's a very good way to get trained. We did camping for one month in xyz cant in Rajasthan in 50 degrees, no fans. That was real military trianing, they gave us every day 22 rounds to fire on sLr and carbine. was awesome.

vkp171083

Brother you are right but plz give us proof then
Bajrang dal is a gang of low IQ retards who has no work other than doing riots just before & after election like 2002 & many countless others targeting religious minority ,they are probably the dumbest of all the right wing outfits in secular india

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Can some one tell me who deleted my posts?

Love you guys for your expert moderation.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles