Bahrain deports 450 Pakistanis after alleged torture

Shirman

Country flag
Have you ever wondered whether the US backed out of overthrowing Saddam and pulled out its support for the Shia led uprising against him after the first Gulf War because of Saudi pressure and influence?
Then why GW-2 iraq invasion in the first place. Wahabi-sunni arabs are not that stupid but they are trying their maximum best for sunni-domination from arab-world to Pakistan come what it takes..............current scenarios Syria, Iraq, Pakistan along with the military build-up for a showdown between GCC Sunni arab emirates vs Shia Iran are just some glimpse of what to expect in coming near future........

Mod : No SMS language please. Use proper English.

Last edited:

Agnostic Muslim

Then why GW-2 iraq invasion in the first place wahabi-sunni arabs r not that stupid but they r trying their maximum best for sunni-domination from arab-world 2 Pakistan come what it takes..............Syria, Iraq, Pakistan along with the military build-up for a showdown between GCC Sunni arab emirates vs Shia Iran r just some glimpse of what 2 expect in near future........
Gulf War-2 was a Neo Con project borne out of the emotion and anger of the 9/11 attacks that backfired on them in terms of the eventual Iraqi government aligning itself with Iran.

The US will probably still emerge a winner from it if negotiations with Iran are successful over the nuclear issue, but the Gulf Monarchies are losers either way.

Shirman

Country flag
Gulf War-2 was a Neo Con project borne out of the emotion and anger of the 9/11 attacks that backfired on them in terms of the eventual Iraqi government aligning itself with Iran.

The US will probably still emerge a winner from it if negotiations with Iran are successful over the nuclear issue, but the Gulf Monarchies are losers either way.

There There thats not how i look it that-way "if'' word means nego r likely 2 fail.........Iran doesn't have 2 worry much frm an Israeli tactical strike if they have a shia-nuclear bomb.... but ur wahabi Gulf Monarchies won't keep a moment quite 2 strike Iran....... in fact acc 2 me U.S. already have 2 options 2 strike Iran in the form of Israel n gcc.......

Agnostic Muslim

[/B]

There There thats not how i look it that-way "if'' word means nego r likely 2 fail.........Iran doesn't have 2 worry much frm an Israeli tactical strike if they have a shia-nuclear bomb.... but ur wahabi Gulf Monarchies won't keep a moment quite 2 strike Iran....... in fact acc 2 me U.S. already have 2 options 2 strike Iran in the form of Israel n gcc.......
A war in the Gulf is not going to go down well with the Europeans, Chinese or for that matter the US markets, especially with the economic slowdown currently being experienced in North America, Europe and China.

The Gulf Arab Monarchies would probably be the largest supporters of a conflict in the Gulf since spiking oil prices will boost their fossil fuel based revenues and they all have safe havens in the form of palaces in the West.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
This is interesting in the broader context of the improving Pakistan-Iran relationship and the tense Pakistan-Saudi relationship.

I was actually wondering about the impact of the Iran-Pakistan relationship on the support Pakistan provided to the Bahraini government, supposedly at the behest of the Saudis, and this particular incident might answer that question.

Yet another step towards a realignment of the Pakistan-Gulf Arab relationship perhaps?
This is a recent phenomena after Pak Saudi relations went down because of terror. Funny enough on the issue of terror something that stems from the Saudi ideology!!

Pak Iran "friendship" will not last too long. Inherent Shia Sunni divide will come for be fore. Iran will start using this "friendship" to finger Pak on its treatment of Shias in Pak. But Iran is not Saudi. Nothing will come free. Iran does not even carry any weight internationally that Pak can leverage.

Blackwater

Daredevil;696451[COLOR="#FF0000" said:
]At least 450 Pakistanis who were sent to Bahrain to join its army [/COLOR]were deported back home after allegedly being kept hostage for 19 months, Express News reported on Thursday. :rofl:

The young Pakistanis, who are all university graduates, were issued visas by the Pakistani government and were promised a job in the Bahrain Army with the starting salary of Rs100,000. The army, however, took the young men hostage and tortured them, according to one of the deportees.

The men were not given food and access to toilets for five days and were not allowed to phone their family and friends back home.

Around 100 more Pakistanis are expected to be deported tomorrow.

The young men, protesting against the Bahrain government, urged the United Nations to take notice of the incident.

Last month, around 700 Pakistani workers were stranded in Saudi Arabia after their passports were taken and they were not allowed to work. A Turkish company had hired these Pakistani workers through different travel and recruiting agencies during 2011 after payment of a hefty sum against visa issuance.

Broken promises: Bahrain deports 450 Pakistanis after alleged torture – The Express Tribune

Why would pakis join bharain army??? it seems GAZI army has no money.

Bharain army needed young pakis for bacha bazzi,which they did :rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Bharain army needed young pakis for bacha bazzi,which they did :rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh:
I suspect that it was included in the torture which Bahrain Army did to Pakis. :tsk:

How can Pakis swallow down such a big mass humiliation of its 500 odd young ... Pak is a super dooper Nuclear power so they should now Nuke Bahrain and prove that they are the real Islamic Power :taunt:

Agnostic Muslim

I suspect that it was included in the torture which Bahrain Army did to Pakis. :tsk:

How can Pakis swallow down such a big mass humiliation of its 500 odd young ... Pak is a super dooper Nuclear power so they should now Nuke Bahrain and prove that they are the real Islamic Power :taunt:
And here I thought we were actually having a serious and intellectually engaging discussion ...:toilet:

Agnostic Muslim

my bacha baazi point is valid . it can be the case as it is very popular among arabs
Typically 'Bacha baazi' requires 'Bacha's' (Children) and not adults as is the case here ... and yes, the direction of the discussion is still best described by this wonderful smiley :toilet:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
And here I thought we were actually having a serious and intellectually engaging discussion ...:toilet:
Points are valid though sound outrageous... we all know Arabs and Psedu-Arabs(Pakis)

Arabs have Navabi shauks and Pakis always threaten Nuking.

Anyway so what is Pakis steps now after this?

Blackwater

Typically 'Bacha baazi' requires 'Bacha's' (Children) and not adults as is the case here ... and yes, discussion is still best described by this wonderful smiley :toilet:
young lads can also be used for above said process.

anyhow on serious note.

why pakistan send their kids to join Bahrain army? or why would bahrain army recruit lads from pak?

is it related to poverty in pakistan and money in Bahrain??

Agnostic Muslim

anyhow on serious note.

why pakistan send their kids to join Bahrain army? or why would bahrain army recruit lads from pak?

is it related to poverty in pakistan and money in Bahrain??
I am surprised at the fact that you would ask the question - the compensation offered during the recruitment drive was pretty impressive compared to Pakistan and India. Compared to the harsh labor conditions that many laborers from South Asia experience in the Gulf Arab States, these jobs probably looked great.

Blackwater

I am surprised at the fact that you would ask the question - the compensation offered during the recruitment drive was pretty impressive compared to Pakistan and India. Compared to the harsh labor conditions that many laborers from South Asia experience in the Gulf Arab States, these jobs probably looked great.
Fact is ,what will happen ,when Gazi paki lads join Bahrain army,will they be loyal to Pakistan ?? If yes,will they not be loyal to Bahrain??

what if they involve in any western operation against pak???

what will paki lads do ,if arab springs happen in bahrain,will they support govt or rebels ???

Agnostic Muslim

Fact is ,what will happen ,when Gazi paki lads join Bahrain army,will they be loyal to Pakistan ?? If yes,will they not be loyal to Bahrain??
Many of them were being offered citizenship as part of the 'compensation package' - I would hope that any individual who accepts citizenship of a nation is loyal to that nation.

Of course there is pretty much zero chance of a Bahrain-Pakistan war so joining the Bahraini Army does not really cause much concern on that count for most people.
what if they involve in any western operation against pak???
The Bahrainis don't really have the guts to do it, and hey, from the Pakistani perspective, we have established a very large source of potential spies, saboteurs and informants in Bahrain.
what will paki lads do ,if arab springs happen in bahrain,will they support govt or rebels ???
You will have to ask each individual what they would do.

Blackwater

Many of them were being offered citizenship as part of the 'compensation package' - I would hope that any individual who accepts citizenship of a nation is loyal to that nation.

Of course there is pretty much zero chance of a Bahrain-Pakistan war so joining the Bahraini Army does not really cause much concern on that count for most people.

The Bahrainis don't really have the guts to do it, and hey, from the Pakistani perspective, we have established a very large source of potential spies, saboteurs and informants in Bahrain.

Arab give citizenship to foreigners ,that is to pakis.,Its a breaking news for me

Can u support Your claim by post a source

Blackwater

The Bahrainis don't really have the guts to do i
t, and hey, from the Pakistani perspective, we have established a very large source of potential spies, saboteurs and informants in Bahrain.

Illusion of fake Islamic Thaekedari :facepalm::facepalm:

well for ur kind info, saudis are also weak and arab and consider you as big GAZI brother:p:p,but what they are doing with u is open to everybody.

any arab backed by ammerika is lethal for u

Last edited:

Agnostic Muslim

Arab give citizenship to foreigners ,that is to pakis.,Its a breaking news for me

Can u support Your claim by post a source
Riedel adds that for Bahrain's rulers, there is a side agenda to the recruitment.

"Many of these Sunni Pakistani troops, if they've served well and served long enough, will also be offered Bahraini citizenship at the end of their career - an offer that is intended to try to increase the demographic size of the Sunni minority on the island. And that only intensifies Shia frustration with the way things are governed in Bahrain," he said.
Pakistani Veterans Beef Up Bahrain Security Forces

But Bahrain's Shia majority sees something more sinister at work when it comes to bringing in Pakistani (or Jordanian, or Syrian or Yemeni) immigrants to fill the ranks of the nation's security forces: they are all Sunnis, and they are all offered a fast track to citizenship.

Ibrahim Sharif, a parliamentarian and a human rights campaigner (and a Sunni, though he prefers not to be reduced to a sectarian identity) estimates that over the past decade, some 60,000 foreign Sunnis have been offered citizenship. An economist and statistician by training, Sharif came up with that number by examining natural growth rates and population increases. "If you look at census statistics over past twenty years the Shia population has a faster growth rate. But the make up of the population has not changed significantly," says a Bahrain-based diplomat. "So it's not like they are trying to bring in enough Sunnis to dominate, but they are trying to naturalize enough numbers to maintain the status quo."

Read more: Bahrain's Policy of Naturalizing Sunni Citizens Upsets the Country's Shia Natives, Driving Protests | TIME.com

Agnostic Muslim

Illusion of fake Islamic Thaekedari :facepalm::facepalm:

well for ur kind info, saudis are also weak and arab and consider you as big GAZI brother:p:p,but what they are doing with u is open to everybody.

any arab backed by ammerika is lethal for u
My point about 'zero chance of Bahrain-Pakistan war' has nothing to do with 'Muslim brotherhood' - it is merely a comment about the fact that the Bahraini's have nothing to gain with a 'war with Pakistan' and do not have the manpower to do it even if they wanted to.

The US has little to no use for Bahraini manpower to fight a war with Pakistan - it would just slow them down.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles