#BackOffIndia trending on Twitter after India's statement on Nepal's constitution

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You need to go to the mountains to know it!!

Well Madhesis might have their own Brahmins, but you know how Brahmins from different regions measure their dicks!
I would blame not brahmins or other upper castes but still, its times like these that I fully appreciate how great our Ambedkar was. He devised a system of governance for proper distribution of power and proper representation of every one in the country.

Also worth noting how the Congi shit and the commie whores in India are in the same page as the commie whores and congi shit in Nepal, .ie both are anti India .

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
By Pahadi elite you mean the Pahadi Brahmins and Rajputs?
No by Pahadi elite I mean Pahadi elite.

Elite could be anyone influential, in Power or in Majority, in given areas. Like in India in many areas BC and OBC are elites.

hit&run

Mod
I would blame not brahmins or other upper castes but still, its times like these that I fully appreciate how great our Ambedkar was. He devised a system of governance for proper distribution of power and proper representation of every one in the country.

Also worth noting how the Congi shit and the commie whores in India are in the same page as the commie whores and congi shit in Nepal, .ie both are anti India .

You and SGU both are conflating two different issue. If all the problems that are there in Nepal are to be blamed on castism then the debate becomes rather easier. Why waste time on other nuances like Chinese involvement and other reasons like misplaced nationalism and media propaganda against India, perpetrated by educated Nepalese population.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
You and SGU both are conflating two different issue. If all the problems that are there in Nepal are to be blamed on castism then the debate becomes rather easier. Why waste time on other nuances like Chinese involvement and other reasons like misplaced nationalism and media propaganda against India, perpetrated by educated Nepalese population.
Just giving the historical background of the elite and the genesis behind not sharing power with lesser mortals i.e. Madhesis. Ofcourse, there are many angles on top of that.

hit&run

Mod
Just giving the historical background of the elite and the genesis behind not sharing power with lesser mortals i.e. Madhesis. Ofcourse, there are many angles on top of that.
After so many years of reading and writing against castism and opression by FCs I have found that there were other side of the stories in many cases as well. If you want to put blame on one cast then I would caution you not to do the same mistake that I have been doing for so many years.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
:lol:. What i meant was how ambedkar ensured no group was left out of power and representation. We are talking about a time when south Indian states were demanding a separate country as they feared domination by the Hindi belt. But somehow , Ambedkar managed to write a constitution which was acceptable to everyone.

It is very easy to rig the constitution all the while showing BS equality on paper BTW . for example, copying the presidential form of power of the USA (from which our constitution was adopted) would have meant that 40% Hindi belt would have virtual say over 100% of government though it would appear as an egalitarian constitution and would have resulted in massive revolts and would have resulted in balkanisation of India .

But Babasaheb saw through it and wrote a constitution which was acceptable for everyone, even the ones who were demanding different country . just thinking it gives me goosebumbs on his vision and foresight. He was a genius like no other Indian leader at the time. That's what I said.

It is you who mistook what I meant.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
After so many years of reading and writing against castism and opression by FCs I have found that there were other side of the stories in many cases as well. If you want to put blame on one cast then I would caution you not to do the same mistake that I have been doing for so many years.
Ha ha ha. Both of us acknowledge it and none of us blame the oppression solely on upper castes. I think we have made it clear on many threads

hit&run

Mod
:lol:. What i meant was how ambedkar ensured no group was left out of power and representation. We are talking about a time when south Indian states were demanding a separate country as they feared domination by the Hindi belt. But somehow , Ambedkar managed to write a constitution which was acceptable to everyone.

It is very easy to rig the constitution all the while showing BS equality on paper BTW . for example, copying the presidential form of power of the USA (from which our constitution was adopted) would have meant that 40% Hindi belt would have virtual say over 100% of government though it would appear as an egalitarian constitution and would have resulted in massive revolts and would have resulted in balkanisation of India .

But Babasaheb saw through it and wrote a constitution which was acceptable for everyone, even the ones who were demanding different country . just thinking it gives me goosebumbs on his vision and foresight. He was a genius like no other Indian leader at the time. That's what I said.

SGU can speak for himself. He quoted me in the first place, which I thought is digressing from the topic.

I have made my views available on Ambedkar even before you were learning to survive here.

Nepal even being a land locked country and stricken with castism as pointed/intended by SGU is existing without foreign occupation since time immemorial. It is surviving even without leaders like Ambedkar.

What is your take on this?

On the side note If you want to quote me again please do not use emoticons, I find It quite irritating.

Thanks

hit&run

Mod
Ha ha ha. Both of us acknowledge it and none of us blame the oppression solely on upper castes. I think we have made it clear on many threads

I am not following you guys for all your posts but few as I get opportunity to read.

SGU quoted me by giving this discussion totally biased and castist angle as he hyphenated elite word only with Rajputs and Brahmins (both upper cast). In Nepal the regional dynamics are not exclusively caste oriented. I can not see protest by Madyadeshis against Pahadis has caste overtone, it is simply a regional strife. Are Madyadeshi only BCs or Phadis only FCs or vice a versa ?

With better laws and constitutional mechanism there are many remedies available in India and more simplified way to explain caste issues and power sharing. All credit to our forefathers like Ambedkar et al.

In Nepal there are different remedies which are more community based and feudalistic ways of coexistence. Since Nepal is trying to draft its new constitution they are going to face resistance from different factions. I bet the same resistances were faced by Indian law makers when they were debating our constitution.

But again the topic is not about above all, but unexplained phenomenon of India hatred by Nepalese. Two days back I pointed out that many Pakistanis are active on such hash tags on twitter. I can not believe that such anti India propaganda can be indigenous, not funded by vested interests.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
SGU can speak for himself. He quoted me in the first place, which I thought is digressing from the topic.

I have made my views available on Ambedkar even before you were learning to survive here.

On the side note If you want to quote me again please do not use emoticons, I find It quite irritating.

Thanks
You quoted me and said "you" and SGU and so I responded. Was I quoting you when I said that we should cherish Ambedkar? Are you denying the possibility of the caste discrimination here?

Nepal even being a land locked country and stricken with castism as pointed/intended by SGU is existing without foreign occupation since time immemorial. It is surviving even without leaders like Ambedkar.

What is your take on this?
I am not sure what you mean by "no foreign occupation". Did Nepal exist as it exists today for te past 2000 years, without any change in its borders?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I am not following you guys for all your posts but few as I get opportunity to read.

SGU quoted me by giving this discussion totally biased and castist angle as he hyphenated elite word only with Rajputs and Brahmins (both upper cast). In Nepal the regional dynamics are not exclusively caste oriented. I can not see protest by Madyadeshis against Pahadis has caste overtone, it is simply a regional strife. Are Madyadeshi only BCs or Phadis only FCs or vice a versa ?
As I already said no one blames UCs alone for the caste discrimination. But that does not mean they are innocent either. And no one is claiming here that caste angle is the reason for the present strife there. But it might be one of the reasons. It cant be ruled out.

But again the topic is not about above all, but unexplained phenomenon of India hatred by Nepalese. Two days back I pointed out that many Pakistanis are active on such hash tags on twitter. I can not believe that such anti India propaganda can be indigenous, not funded by vested interests.
May be because of the relentless propaganda the ruling elite has been spewing there about India. We have given too much carrot. May be some stick is needed to put them in place:hmm:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

With better laws and constitutional mechanism there are many remedies available in India and more simplified way to explain caste issues and power sharing. All credit to our forefathers like Ambedkar et al.

In Nepal there are different remedies which are more community based and feudalistic ways of coexistence. Since Nepal is trying to draft its new constitution they are going to face resistance from different factions. I bet the same resistances were faced by Indian law makers when they were debating our constitution.

Technically speaking you are right that it not caste based because even Madhesis have Brahmins and who would lose under new constitution.

But if you dig down deeper, you would know the reason behind this feeling of superiority in the pahadis come from the caste system and them being superior than other Brahmins as well. Ignoring the caste angle to the whole drama is leaving out an important ingredient.

Sambha ka Boss

Technically speaking you are right that it not caste based because even Madhesis have Brahmins and who would lose under new constitution.

But if you dig down deeper, you would know the reason behind this feeling of superiority in the pahadis come from the caste system and them being superior than other Brahmins as well. Ignoring the caste angle to the whole drama is leaving out an important ingredient.
The Pahadi Brahmins and Chetris have historically dominated power in Nepal. The Brahmins from Madhes were never dominant in Nepal's politics. Right now it seems Madhesis are united above caste line.

vayuu1

Country flag
I think, our biggest mistake has been, we have taken them for granted, also we have delt with them very softly,agree they have right to do whatever they want to do with their constitution, but they should have atleast taken the madhesis into confidence, best way is to move on enough of this bhai bhai bullshit, time to give a strong message, to those anti india elements.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Let the Nepali leaders who are probably paid off by the Chinese, bitch and moan while they try to keep their country together.

Winter is approaching and supplies will be tougher from anywhere not India. We have plenty to time to whine themselves out and then move in.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Paharis of Nepal are ethnically similar to Indian Paharis of Uttarakhand.
Oh OK.

Anyway guys, seems like the Evangelical filth is behind this mess and not actually China. seems like China is content with the status quo in Nepal and it is actually the EJ who seem to have messed up the constitution.

GokuInd

Oh OK.

Anyway guys, seems like the Evangelical filth is behind this mess and not actually China. seems like China is content with the status quo in Nepal and it is actually the EJ who seem to have messed up the constitution.
Things aren't so easy. AFAIK one important cause of the rift between us and them was the economic embargo imposed by R Gandhi on Nepal in 1989. With long-term effects. Also take into account the Nepalese royal massacre in 2001.

Just a few things I could think of.

Edit: I particularly hold our Indian media responsible for sowing the seeds of discontent. It's not that we control them nor is it particularly feasible in a democratic society. Yet the Nepalis are perfectly taking the bait - lumping Indian public opinion and media released opinion together.

Last edited:

Sambha ka Boss

The Syndicate within Congress(referring to leaders from non-Hindi states) under Kamaraj were all powerful block within Congress party, Kamaraj was number 2 in Congress after Nehru, only difference was Tamil Nadu wasn't in tune with other non-Hindi states regarding official languages and three languages formula. so your claim of Hindi states people controlling everything is far from being real.

Well, I don't think it was wise to impose Hindi on Tamil Nadu, but majority of North Indians had a strong sense of getting cheated among North Indians after we are made to learn English in schools post-independence because there was expectation of getting rid of English language along with British rule. So, Dravidian parties may think what's the need of keeping two official languages (two rat holes example) but you guys need to understand how North Indians have seen English as a language instead of making villain out of us.

Sambha ka Boss

Paharis of Nepal are ethnically similar to Indian Paharis of Uttarakhand.
Gadhwali, Kumaoni and Himachalis also refer themselves as Pahadis too but they don't associate themselves with Pahadis of Nepal. Nepal's Pahadis are similar to Nepalese in North East India.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles