#BackOffIndia trending on Twitter after India's statement on Nepal's constitution

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Winning hearts and minds is not the goal, protecting Indian Interests is the goal. If Plan A (Carrot) doesn't work then we must switch to Plan B (Stick). Social and Electronic Media do not dictate India's foreign policy, only our national interest does.
Nepal does not also have muslim population.. otherwise the Hindus would have been united and called for Hindu state . But it's good. Finally, Indian interest is more important, be it by religion card or money.

manutdfan

That's foolish.
When you offer unconditional help you expect the other to reciprocate in some manner.Here we helped Nepal in their worst of the times.

If they dilly dally or not aligned to us or try monkey balancing they should be taught a lesson especially to the maoist scums.I still don't understand why Modiji is allowing Chinese and Western scum to disrupt our backyard.

Nepal non-aligning to us should be non-negotiable.I think time has come to install a Hindu party with majority there.
Dude Jiski Lathi Uski Bhains

this is like India implementing a nation wide beef ban and then Pakistan telling us to revoke the ban in bullet points.

or let me give you another analogy which is real. it's like the bangladeshi immigrants settling in Assam who now constitute 35-40% of the state's population, grabbing the lands of the indigenous population not to mention the jobs, commercial activities and all the govt benefits with the single minded aim of marginalizing the indigenous tribal population.

Sambha ka Boss

There grievances are real and factual. Just today there was a thread on PDF by what was a very pro-India Nepali. You should check that.
The problem is that Nepal's Hills elite of three Nepalese parties has created a constitution which has marginalized and second class treatment to the Madhesis(Maithili, Awadhi, Bhojpuri people of Nepal's plain) and Tharu people and escalated into violence in border areas of Nepal with India. India's main fear is its can spillover into India also. Madhesis having parentage from mixed Nepalese and Indian nationalities would be barred from holding constitutional posts as Madhesis freely intermarries with their Maithili, Awadhi and Bhojpuri counterparts in India also. When half of their country was protesting the constitution was passed in a hurry by the Hill Elites.

I can't understand why the people are bringing Hinduism into it or more worried about Chinese influence in Nepal, how can they be this much ignorant about the issue.

Last edited:

The enlightened

The problem is that Nepal's Hills elite of three Nepalese parties has created a constitution which has marginalized and second class treatment to the Madhesis(Maithili, Awadhi, Bhojpuri people of Nepal's plain) and Tharu people and escalated into violence in border areas of Nepal with India. India's main fear is its can spillover into India also. Madhesis with mixed Indian and Nepalese nationalities would be barred from holding constitutional posts as Madhesis freely intermarries with their Maithili, Awadhi and Bhojpuri counterparts in India also. When half of their country was protesting the constitution was passed in a hurry by the Hill Elites.
They have undoubtedly fucked up the constitution, but why should we fuck up our relations because of that. If its a simple law-order situation deal with it that way and ask Nepalis to clamp down from their side. I agree that this doesn't sound ethical but what are ethics in front of national interests?

Sambha ka Boss

They have undoubtedly fucked up the constitution, but why should we fuck up our relations because of that. If its a simple law-order situation deal with it that way and ask Nepalis to clamp down from their side. I agree that this doesn't sound ethical but what are ethics in front of national interests?
All the affected areas are with border areas with India and people who are protesting are ethnically related to people from Uttar Pradesh and Bihar. What you think that India should watch it silently until it spillovers into India.

I will mention once again, people here are so much ignorant about it, they can't see Nepal beyond some 'Hindu brotherhood' and Chinese influence.

The enlightened

All the affected areas are with border areas with India and people who are protesting are ethnically related to people from Uttar Pradesh and Bihar. What you think that India should watch it silently until it spillovers into India.

I will mention once again, people here are so much ignorant about it, they can't see Nepal beyond some 'Hindu brotherhood' and Chinese influence.
You are assuming things and planting them on other people. 'Chinese influence' is what you are thinking. I am more concerned about the Nepali narrative of the Indian state. Don't believe me? Have a look yourself.
http://**********/threads/backoffindia-in-nepal-trending-in-twitterosphere-but-why.399271/

Sambha ka Boss

You are assuming things and planting them on other people. 'Chinese influence' is what you are thinking. I am more concerned about the Nepali narrative of the Indian state. Don't believe me? Have a look yourself.
http://**********/threads/backoffindia-in-nepal-trending-in-twitterosphere-but-why.399271/
They(mean the Hills, not all of Nepal) already have a opinion against India and their commies(the Chinese cheerleaders) and ultra nationalist Nepalese had played a great role in shaping it. Many of them even created a narrative that many part of India are the part of 'Greater Nepal' fueling their anti-India hatred. The Nepalese supremacists think since they united Nepal as a kingdom and thus everything is theirs and not to the every people of Nepal. No type of appeasing gonna change it. Some of them were even bashing India even at time of India helping them during earthquake.

Being someone related to Madhesis by culture and ethnicity, I quite well know what kind of hatred these Nepalese supremacists has both against Indians and their own Madhesis and most of this is generated by sense of ethnic superiority.

Last edited:

DingDong

Country flag
We don't need their friendship at the cost of our long-term interests, we cannot force them to love us. Words like love, trust and friendship effectively translate into "bollocks" in Geopolitics.

Let them rant, India must impose her will, because if she doesn't she will be compromising the interests of Madhesi people who have always been pro-India, and India will loose her influence in Nepal forever. The new Nepalese constitution makes sure that the pro-India voices are under-represented, we cannot allow that.

India's foreign policy is not defined on the basis of forum comments and twitter trends, please do not trivialize the matter without going into details.

They must know without doubt that if they cross the red line, they will get Indian stick up their butt.

One more point, do not ever paste links to the other forum, you are providing free advertisement to them. I know a lot about the Indian members on that forum, they will speak sweet words so that they won't get in the bad books of the administrators.

Let them know that India which can come to their assistance during disaster can create national disaster, and even division if they ever try to play with her interests.

Last edited:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
There's a Chinese group behind the #backoffIndia hashtag on Twitter and Facebook.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Nepalese are folding under the pressure of Indian blockade.Can you imagine the best they did was to block Indian cable TV lol.They are engaging in negotiations with Madhesis according to latest news articles.
http://m.economictimes.com/news/pol...w-for-india-in-nepal/articleshow/49145448.cms
Secondly what use is Hindu state if it supports China?
A Nepal with pro Indian rulers won't be China backers and that is exactly what the fucktards in India and Nepal are trying to prevent by the looks of it

Arun Krishnan

A Nepal with pro Indian rulers won't be China backers and that is exactly what the fucktards in India and Nepal are trying to prevent by the looks of it
You are being naive if you don't realise the whole constitution bullshit is Chinese orchestrated move to counter Indian influence.Nepalese has always been wary of India.People are having false orgasms of Hindu state thingy,its a red herring,please see through

Arun Krishnan

The mountainous region will be taken by China. Very Bad Idea..
They won't be having a mountain to climb if we support Tibetan independence.What is the downside they are already trying to destabilise NE through Burma and Thailand,supporting Pakis,throwing money in our neighbourhood.But I don't think Modi's China policy take that angle anytime soon

Arun Krishnan

You are being naive if you don't realise the whole constitution bullshit is Chinese orchestrated move to counter Indian influence.Nepalese has always been wary of India.People are having false orgasms of Hindu state thingy,its a red herring,please see through
I want to edit You,as I was not referring to Mad Indian but people who are supporting Nepalese supremacists.I apologise to Mad Indian if this has caused any unintended grievance.My respect

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
That's what I said too, this constitution is to keep pro Indian nepalis from attaining power. Time to show what being a top dog in the subcontinent means. India should be willing to use sticks , covertly or overtly to put Nepal in its place since carrots have not achieved what we wanted so far

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles