Babri Masjid was a Buddhist shrine ?

noob101

I never wanted to insult anyone including my enemies but i just wanted to reject the one's claim. if you still think, i insulted you - my apologies

i never asked you to believe me. this is not my propaganda and i have no need to do so. my avtar is a political party's flag - Naam thamilar" - LTTE flag embark with some other tamil words. google it.

this thread is going off the topic, i think. if you want me something to clear - just drop me a personal message.
I agree this topic is going off topic and I have some blame in that... I am sorry.... by the way I just want to make it very clear to you that I have always been a proponent of more independence of the Tamils and a very vocal critic of the SL governments actions in recent years.... but I also understand what has lead them to do many of the things that have happened.... I wont post anything about this topic on this thread anymore

HeinzGud

Country flag
I agree this topic is going off topic and I have some blame in that... I am sorry.... by the way I just want to make it very clear to you that I have always been a proponent of more independence of the Tamils and a very vocal critic of the SL governments actions in recent years.... but I also understand what has lead them to do many of the things that have happened.... I wont post anything about this topic on this thread anymore
I never wanted to insult anyone including my enemies but i just wanted to reject the one's claim. if you still think, i insulted you - my apologies

i never asked you to believe me. this is not my propaganda and i have no need to do so. my avtar is a political party's flag - Naam thamilar" - LTTE flag embark with some other tamil words. google it.

this thread is going off the topic, i think. if you want me something to clear - just drop me a personal message.
Hey guyz there's a thread called India's Vietnam you can post your valuable ideas there............

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Point taken I entered to the debate on wrong footing!

When Muslim armies attacked North India they ransacked and destroyed lot of non-Islamic shrines and suppressed lot of non-Islamic religions converted lot of people to Islam. There fore after several decades after there were virtually no other religion except Islam in N India. But in the 14th century they was movement called Bhakti Movement this movement was mainly spearheaded by Hindu sects.

This is illogical !! If no hindus were left, you mean to say Bhakti Movement converted Muslims to Hinduism ?

Devotional movement started by great souls like Tulasi Das, Sur Das, Kabir, Mira and Guru Nanak was a natural consequences of the development of various strands of Hinduism and filled a spiritual void amongst masses that had engulfed Hindus as a result of Muslim evasions. It kept Hindu society poised to withstand grave religious and cultural onslaught including through synthesis like that undertaken by Kabir.

your understanding of India is not even rudimentary.

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Hey guyz there's a thread called India's Vietnam you can post your valuable ideas there............
Hey Sinhala, you have been derailing threads a lot....and as per your India's Vietnam thread I had already proved that Sri Lanka is Vietnam of Sinhalese....kindly stop displaying your intellect publicly as we all know how bravely SL fared against rag-tag LTTE. Kindly, stop posting BS, as this thread is one such example. You are a great guy and I hope, and know that u will never learn. :)

prakashbioc

Hey Sinhala, you have been derailing threads a lot....and as per your India's Vietnam thread I had already proved that Sri Lanka is Vietnam of Sinhalese....kindly stop displaying your intellect publicly as we all know how bravely SL fared against rag-tag LTTE. Kindly, stop posting BS, as this thread is one such example. You are a great guy and I hope, and know that u will never learn. :)
This is illogical !! If no hindus were left, you mean to say Bhakti Movement converted Muslims to Hinduism ?

Devotional movement started by great souls like Tulasi Das, Sur Das, Kabir, Mira and Guru Nanak was a natural consequences of the development of various strands of Hinduism and filled a spiritual void amongst masses that had engulfed Hindus as a result of Muslim evasions. It kept Hindu society poised to withstand grave religious and cultural onslaught including through synthesis like that undertaken by Kabir.

your understanding of India is not even rudimentary.
It seems valuable ideas are already posted by other members

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles