Azam Khan's 7 Buffaloes STOLEN and FOUND

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by rock127, Feb 2, 2014.

1. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

[​IMG]

Breaking News : Azam Khan's 7 Buffaloes STOLEN

Lucknow: One of Uttar Pradesh's most powerful politicians, Azam Khan, has been robbed of his buffaloes.

According to the police, the robbers cut open the thick iron chains that were used to bind the cattle at Mr Khan's farmhouse in Rampur. The incident took place on the intervening night of Friday and Saturday.Tracking down the robbers and returning the buffaloes to Mr Khan has become the top priority of the district police. A massive combing operation has been launched by all the three police stations that fall under the district.

Superindent of Police, Rampur, Sadhna Goswami is personally leading the buffalo search and rescue operation.Combing operations are being carried out in fields and sniffer dogs are being used to trace the buffaloes.Mr Khan is Uttar Pradesh's Cabinet Minister for Minorities and Urban Development. In seniority, he is ranked second in the Akhilesh Yadav government and enjoys the reputation of being outspoken.

Often in the news for wrong reasons, Mr Khan recently led a multi-nation junket of ministers and MLAs on a study tour abroad. According to the minister, their biggest learning on this trip, funded from the taxpayer's money, was waste management systems.

parijataka likes this.
  3. The Messiah

The Messiah Bow Before Me! Elite Member

Someone should shoot him in the head.

4. rock127

This takes the cake.

How proactive is UP Police in this case... the Superindent was extremely quick in a big search operation.

Lucky Buffaloes.I guess they would be found asap and the criminals would be punished as well under all possible IPC's.

UP rocks!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

5. rock127

6. Free Karma

Free Karma Senior Member Senior Member

Cops recover Azam Khan’s 7 missing buffaloes - The Times of India
    Wow check out tha super qiuick action, and harsh treatment for the 3 constables on partrol :D Nobody -----s around with Azams buffaloes!

TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  7. Razor

Razor CIDs from Tamilnadu Senior Member

Is this for real ? :shocked:

8. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

Azam khan shd ask for Z plus socority for his buffaloes

TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  9. ladder

ladder Senior Member Senior Member

All 7 were probably found ( or bought and compensated), isn't it?

10. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

Most embarrassingly the superintendent of police herself was searching the buffalows with the help of sniffing dogs :desert: great show @Aazam Khan !

11. feathers

feathers Tihar Jail Banned

Azam Khan says his buffaloes more famous than Queen Victoria - The Times of India

LUCKNOW: Irked at the media coverage on his stolen buffaloes and the subsequent suspension of three policemen, Uttar Pradesh Minister Mohd Azam Khan said his cattle had become more famous than Britain's Queen Victoria.

"At present my buffaloes are more famous than Queen Victoria...I wish I was as lucky as my buffaloes...," Khan said at an event on Tuesday.

"You switch on any newschannel and you will find me following buffaloes carrying dung over my head...," he added.

Khan has been under criticism from media over the massive search operation carried out to recover the seven buffaloes stolen from his farmhouse in Rampur on February 1.

Dog squads, crime branch sleuths and police personnel of various police stations had raided slaughter houses and meat shops to collect clues about the stolen bovine.

A sub-inspector and two constables were sent to police lines for dereliction of duty following the incident even though the buffaloes were recovered within two days.

12. Razor

Razor CIDs from Tamilnadu Senior Member

^^ I think he meant Elizabeth :hmm:

13. cobra commando

cobra commando Tharki regiment Veteran Member Senior Member

14. kseeker

kseeker Retired

My buffaloes more famous than Queen Victoria: Azam Khan - The Times of India

LUCKNOW: Agitated over widespread condemnation of the manner in which a battery of police officers spent hours tracing his missing buffaloes in Rampur recently, senior minister Mohammad Azam Khan thanked the media for awarding publicity to his buffaloes that would have made "Queen Victoria green with envy".

But even more arrogant and disrespectful was the comment that came from minister for tourism in Akhilesh's cabinet, Om Prakash Singh. Three police personnel, including an officer who was on foot patrol when the minister's buffaloes were stolen, were sent to police lines for dereliction of duty in the wake of the incident. "Any riff-raff walking down the street will not decide what action has to be initiated against whom. It is for the ministers and officers to take decision on such issues," was the explanation by Singh to the action.

"The comment smacks of the illusions these ministers have about themselves, forgetting that it is the vote of the riff-raff and common man on the street that makes them ministers," said Yogesh Misra, lecturer in a government college in Lucknow.

Though Azam Khan too targeted the media for highlighting the theft of his buffaloes, his comments were more sarcastic than demeaning. "Kuch akhbaaron nein to meri bhainson ka gobar bhi sar par rakhe hua dikha diya cartoon mein," (Some newspapers have shown a man carrying my buffaloes' dung on his head in a cartoon), Azam said adding: "I feel jealous of how lucky my buffaloes are and pray to the almighty to provide similar opportunity to others to carry cow dung on their heads too."

"You switch on any news channel and you will find me following buffaloes carrying dung on my head and one opposition leader or the other would be seen talking about them," Khan said. Azam Khan has been in the eye of storm over the massive search operation carried out to recover the seven buffaloes stolen from his farmhouse in Rampur on February 1.

Dog squads, crime branch sleuths and police personnel of various police stations had raided slaughter houses and meat shops to collect clues about the stolen cattle. A sub-inspector and two constables were sent to police lines for dereliction of duty following the incident even though the buffaloes were recovered within two days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[​IMG]

15. AVERAGE INDIAN

AVERAGE INDIAN EXORCIST Senior Member

16. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

I saw this asinine man on TV eulogising his buffaloes' luck and comparing them to Queen Victoria etc.

How foolish can a man get?

Crude as crude comes!

17. pkroyal

pkroyal Regular Member

Azam Khan & his seven Buffaloe's
    Are cud chewing jolly good fellow's:laugh:
    Loss of even one
    Can never be undone:scared2:
    So the police went on a search
    Not to leave Azam in a lurch:confused:
    Police boss, sniffer dogs & paunchy policemen
    All started the search from Azam Khan''s den (private room):taunt1:
    Up & down the alleys the police ran
    Huffing & puffing without a van:shocked:
    On a breezy morn the bovine's were found
    Grazing merrily on an adjacent farm, having not lost a pound:cool2:
    Glory to UP ! Glory to eeSPee
    Azam's tantrums are always pesky.:hail:

18. AVERAGE INDIAN

AVERAGE INDIAN EXORCIST Senior Member

so Up police good in tracking buffaloes :lol: wish they have show half the interest in solving crimes :toilet:

19. Jagdish58

Jagdish58 Regular Member

One of the Buffalo was Indian guar( Indian Bison) it got whipped by a Bengal tiger lol:lol:

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  20. bhramos

bhramos Elite Member Elite Member

[​IMG]

pkroyal likes this.