Ayodhya: Dual-shrine solution to settle dispute?

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Nicky G, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Nicky G

Nicky G Senior Member Senior Member

Ayodhya negotiators come up with dual-shrine solution to settle dispute

This is incredible to me, so invaders desecrates one of the holiest sites and we negotiate with them? Awesome. :frusty:

I don't see how this silly proposal is going to work or how it'll be acceptable to people in the Hindi hinterland.

3. TrueSpirit1

TrueSpirit1 The Nobody Banned

Yes, this proposal sounds BS.

4. NSG_Blackcats

NSG_Blackcats Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009 Senior Member

This proposal should be thrown to the dustbin. We do not want another Mathura aur Kashi. If this happens than be ready for no Aarti during Namaz type of clauses.

TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  5. Nicky G

Unfortunately I get the sense there is some deep play here. They want to present the draft to Modi. How does it look if he refuses a 'peaceful' settlement?

Why when the HC corroborated Hindu claims do these people wish to surrender is beyond me.

TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  6. Vishwarupa

Vishwarupa Senior Member Senior Member

I think All India Babri Masjid Action Committee knows for the fact that they will lose majority of the land to Hindus and Hindus will build huge temple so they want a settlement outside the court which favors them.

I am against it. Let SC decide it or let All India Babri Masjid Action Committee move out of this locality completely as a good will gesture.

TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  7. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

Case is in HC now ealier it was in Lower court ...

i doubt whether all india muslim personal law board would agree to such propsal...they are held bend on running this case

it depends what the HC says...

even LC said get land divided among themself

Even if it goes to SC same thing would happene

I think BJP should wait it to go till SC and then decide

8. Nicky G

Its in SC, the HC already ruled and agreed that Ram Temple was destroyed. The problem here is that along with the Muslims, this Akhara Parishad guy who is the head of the litigant from Hindu side is in favor of this atrocious proposal. Just read the last para:

Who cares if Hindu feelings are hurt, but Muslim brothers, must not feel they lost. This non-sense, self-defeating thought is responsible for state of Hindus today.

TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  9. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

If Mecca is allowed to have any other shrine of any religion, only then we should have a Mosque anywhere near the vicinity of Janmbhoomi!

This dhimmi attitude had made this nation a nation of corrupt secular / pussies!

If Ayodhaya is birth place of Ram and there was a temple then there should not be any argument against building a grand temple at the holiest site of Hindus!

If you are ready to compromise on your Mecca then better give the whole Ayodhya to islamists and forget the temple!

TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  10. NSG_Blackcats

NSG_Blackcats Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009 Senior Member

I guess most of the lands around the disputed land is owned by VHP. The dispute and court case is about few acres of land.

11. Ancient Indian

Ancient Indian Unplugged Version Senior Member

Now some one is stirring the old pot.

12. Nicky G

Aha my friend, but Mecca is not secular, while India is. What a joke this pretense of secularism is. :lol:

Anyway, the pitiable are the Hindus, even the educated ones who have never read any account of how majestic temples were destroyed and thousands slaughtered by the Islamic invaders. The school history books don't teach them, so they don't go looking. :tsk:

How can a person who has no account of history and his heritage have any sense of self worth?

maomao and TrueSpirit1 like this.
  13. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

Ok sorry stands to be corrected ....

But i guess we donot know what type of judges in SC who are presently re-viewing this case.IF they are pro-left leaning then forget to get neutral judgement ...

last time leftt leaning media/histroians where furuios that MMS gov was not taling judges to know Judges views on the subjects and MMS gov/secular mdeia was totally blown by verdict...

Hope this time modi gov is tailing judges what ouput this judges gives

But i am hopefull of all india muslim personnel board they wont agree till last that I know and even vhp wont agree on it

VHP would demands temple at other places too