Avalanche buries Pakistani soldiers near Siachen

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
I am tired of people sympathizing with the RSS ideology doling out certificates of patriotism. They always do that. Let's say it was a pre-emptive comment from me. Don't tell me I was mistaken. I have debated long enough to anticipate what is coming. ;)
Now you bring RSS in to this bro

pmaitra

Now you bring RSS in to this bro
Seriously, I don't even understand what you want to say. :confused:

What political position has to do with patriotism ?

So, My patriotism will be proved if i will say RIP? And it won't if i say " I don't care" or "No Mercy" like that ? :facepalm:

Most of my friends who don't agree on political things also agree with me that no need to be feel bad or sad for Paki. Either you are living in denial or you are not aware how people feel about Paki.
Pak sympathezers ,,,leave RSS out of this...:D
There you go, I know who were hurt by my RSS comments. I didn't mention anyone by name, but now, the cat's out of the bag. :taunt1:

Galaxy

Country flag
Indian army should take this incident as a signal and start preparing to face such natural calamities in case. This is futuristic lesson for Indian Army. We were lucky that it was pak army and not our Indian army.

KS

Bye bye DFI
There you go, I know who were hurt by my RSS comments. I didn't mention anyone by name, but now, the cat's out of the bag.
:dude:...The cat was always out of the bag...I was, am and will be a RSS sympathizer and have no qualms in saying it.

Anyway back to topic.

Galaxy

Country flag
There you go, I know who were hurt by my RSS comments. I didn't mention anyone by name, but now, the cat's out of the bag. :taunt1:
Frankly speaking, First time, I've feeling that you are confused, trolling and doing over moderation. :D

Today, you are different person.

pmaitra

Indian army should take this incident as a signal and start preparing to face such natural calamities in case. This is futuristic lesson for Indian Army. We were lucky that it was pak army and not our Indian army.
IA is already working on that. Similar unfortunate incidents have happened with Indian soldiers too. Avalanches are common in J&K and Sikkim.

pmaitra

Frankly speaking, First time, I've feeling that you are confused, trolling and doing over moderation. :D

Today, you are different person.
I have not moderated anything in this thread. Not sure whether you understand what is moderation. I am sure you are confused right now. :D

Galaxy

Country flag
I have not moderated anything in this thread. Not sure whether you understand what is moderation. I am sure you are confused right now. :D
Giving guideline and moral lesson of patriotism which is impossible for everyone to follow is also a type of moderation. Sorry, I don't see any reason why you posted that. Since, You are Mod. So it matters for some members like me. Anyway, Sometime it happens. Moderation is tough job :D

pmaitra

Giving guideline and moral lesson of patriotism which is impossible for everyone to follow is also a type of moderation. Sorry, I don't see any reason why you posted that. Since, You are Mod. So it matters for some members like me. Anyway, Sometime it happens. Moderation is tough job :D
Whatever.

I typically don't moderate when I am debating.

Now answer my question, do you agree with the Indian Army's code of conduct or not? (see the video for reference)

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
:facepalm: Oh comon bro i was always the one support RSS and i was not hiding and why should i ? i was not supporting LeT JuD or Al-Q lol who are anti national, I support those who was the one first donated blood when needed at most for my army some so called defence person may have forgot so what i am not naming any one here i say it proudly I am proud Indian first then a Proud RSS supporter so what ?

And what does RSS supporting has to do with death puki by avalanche or Patriotism towards country or any thing in this thread ??

Last edited:

pmaitra

Ok, that was just a devious act on my part and now we have an exposé.

Let's get back to topic, shall we?

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Ok, that was just a devious act on my part and now we have an exposé.

Let's get back to topic, shall we?
You sound like Indian media which run out for TRP serving old wine in new bottle,

Can you point me to a single thread where i have stood against RSS ? when it's all open who i support what was that you exposed ?

i thing now the dual person hiding inside you Troll master is the one got exposed mate:p

pmaitra

You sound like Indian media which run out for TRP serving old wine in new bottle,

Can you point me to a single thread where i have stood against RSS ? when it's all open who i support what was that you exposed ?

i thing now the dual person hiding inside you Troll master is the one got exposed mate:p
I have never mentioned anyone by name, but I got prompt responses, and admissions too.

Oh c'mon, I am very much aware who are the ones who go around trolling in threads that have a religious theme.

Galaxy

Country flag
Whatever.

Now answer my question, do you agree with the Indian Army's code of conduct or not? (see the video for reference)
You are confused today. There is no connection between how Army code of conduct and how citizen of both country feels for each other.

I don't even care, if 150 paki died due to Avalanche. Actually, I am feeling better. This will help them to reduce forces in those areas. Pakis are No. 1 enemy. I have tried my level best to feel bad, but more i try, More i feel good. Actually, I never felt bad whenever paki died. :rolleyes:

pmaitra

Whatever.

You are confused today. There is no connection between how Army code of conduct and how citizen of both country feels for each other.

I don't even care, if 150 paki died due to Avalanche. Actually, I am feeling better. This will help them to reduce forces in those areas. Pakis are No. 1 enemy. I have tried my level best to feel bad, but more i try, More i feel good. :confused:
I still don't see you answering my question (in blue). If you are not going to answer my question, why quote it?

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
I have never mentioned anyone by name, but I got prompt responses, and admissions too.

Oh c'mon, I am very much aware who are the ones who go around trolling in threads that have a religious theme.
I rest my case here and my stand on puki stands as it is, Bye take care bro i think you need a rest

pmaitra

I rest my case here and my stand on puki stands as it is, Bye take care bro i think you need a rest
It's pretty late in India, but still bright sunshine in North Carolina. Good night and have a nice weekend.

Galaxy

Country flag
I still don't see you answering my question (in blue). If you are not going to answer my question, why quote it?
That question has nothing to do with anyone's feeling about this incident.

There is no connection between what is Army code of conduct and how citizen of both country feels for each other. When people of same profession meet, They do maintain some courtesy and code of conduct. That is valid for all profession across the world. That is professional thing.

I am not part of IA and I don't have to meet Paki army. Hence, I don't need to maintain any code of conduct.

Paki died. Good riddance!! I wish, More Paki army personnel dies!

I am not using any abusive language or making smiley post, that is itself a big thing.

Last edited:

pmaitra

That question has nothing to do with anyone's feeling about this incident.

There is no connection between how Army code of conduct and how citizen of both country feels for each other. When people of same profession meet, They do maintain some courtesy and code of conduct. That is valid for all profession across the world. That is professional thing.

I am not part of IA and I don't have to meet Paki army. Hence, I don't need to maintain any code of conduct.

Paki died. Good riddance!! I wish, More Paki army personnel dies!!
Thank you. If you don't want to, it's ok, but if you change your mind, please let me know whether you agree with Indian Army's code of conduct or not.

Also, as I said earlier, it is fine if you do not feel sorry. Feeling sorry is an emotional thing, and if one doesn't feel sorry, no need to fake it. However, I think, if I were in that position, I'd simply stay silent.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles