Avalanche buries Pakistani soldiers near Siachen

pmaitra

• Yes, India should try all it can to occupy more territory around Siachen, especially at this moment.
  • India should, always, stay above the level of the Pakistanis.
  • Those who died, died doing their duty. Soldiers fight wars, they don't make wars. It is the politicians who make wars.
  • Those that are celebrating at the death of these Pakistani soldiers, do us all a favour, take your jingoism and vigour, climp up to Siachen and blow you steam there. Posting some smileys, stories of Saurabh Kalia, or videos of Zaid Hamid neither gives you the right to give out certificates of patriotism, nor makes you a patriot. It only shows how silly you are.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
  • Yes, India should try all it can to occupy more territory around Siachen, especially at this moment.
  • Those who died, died doing their duty. Soldiers fight wars, they don't make wars. It is the politicians who make wars.
  • Those that are celebrating at the death of these Pakistani soldiers, do us all a favour, take your jingoism and vigour, climp up to Siachen and blow you steam there. Posting some smileys, stories of Saurabh Kalia, or videos of Zaid Hamid neither gives you the right to give out certificates of patriotism, nor makes you a patriot. It only shows how silly you are.
Dont question every ones patriotism just because they are not in arm's at the border, If we are not working in country then who will give you food in the top ? Every True Indian is willing to do his bit for the nation in his own capacity.

If every one has to prove his patriotism only by going to Siachen and WAR ?

what ever you say my stand is I love to see puki die and i may be inhuman i dont care a shit as long it saves some life of INDIANS both soldiers and civilian, Let them Die

Last edited:

pmaitra

Dont question every ones patriotism just because they are not in arm's at the border, If we are not working in country then who will give you food in the top ? Every True Indian is willing to do his bit for the nation in his own capacity.

If every one has to prove his patriotism only by going to Siachen and WAR ?

what every you say my stand is I love to see puki die and i may be inhuman i dont care a shit as long it saves some life of INDIANS both soldiers and civilian, Let them Die
Well then let the Indian Army go by their code of conduct, and I am sure the Indian Army's code of conduct does not say squeal with glee and jump with joy when enemy country's soldiers die in a natural disaster.

Either you agree with the Indian Army's code of conduct, or you don't. You pick and do let us know.

Bachchu Yadav

comment on express tribune !

malik
13 hours ago
I am hundred percent sure this avalanche has been triggered by Indians using latest technology. Previously, they used to engineer earthquakes and floods and now they have resorted to avalanches.
They may be superior to us in science and technology, but they should not use their technological prowess for creating disasters.
Recommend38

pmaitra

^^

Can you post the link please? I want to see the other comments too.

trackwhack

I am not celebrating, but why would I feel sorry if some pukes died? Thats 135 less demented suicidal retards that the world has to worry about. What I dont understand is why you are being judgmental of those who like the fact that they are dead. To each his own mate, you feel sorry for them, good, I feel relief, good, others feel elated, good.

Country flag
comment on express tribune !

malik
13 hours ago
I am hundred percent sure this avalanche has been triggered by Indians using latest technology. Previously, they used to engineer earthquakes and floods and now they have resorted to avalanches.
They may be superior to us in science and technology, but they should not use their technological prowess for creating disasters.
Recommend38

can we blame the Tsunami on Pakistan??

pmaitra

I am not celebrating, but why would I feel sorry if some pukes died? Thats 135 less demented suicidal retards that the world has to worry about. What I dont understand is why you are being judgmental of those who like the fact that they are dead. To each his own mate, you feel sorry for them, good, I feel relief, good, others feel elated, good.
Where in my post did I ask anyone to feel sorry? Feeling sorry is an emotional thing. You cannot force yourself to feel sorry. It has to come from within. Just maintain silence, if you don't feel sorry for them. What is this jumping in glee and joy? I don't see the Indian soldiers doing this, the very people who actually put their lives in front of enemy bullets. Looks like civvies growl louder than the soldiers (it is a fact, indeed).

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Well then let the Indian Army go by their code of conduct, and I am sure the Indian Army's code of conduct does not say squeal with glee and jump with joy when enemy country's soldiers die in a natural disaster.

Either you agree with the Indian Army's code of conduct, or you don't. You pick and do let us know.
I am not a professional soldier to Honor code of conduct my army which is best in world may honor those and that's why they are best, but i am just a common Indian who becomes happy when i see puki die before they achieve their task and that's "TO KILL MY ARMY"

Galaxy

Country flag
Sorry, I don't agree with you.

I don't feel in same way, the way you do. Don't give judgement on others. You can give your opinion only. I neither care nor i have any mercy on them. They were paki. That is more than enough for me.

Last edited:

pmaitra

I am not a professional soldier to Honor code of conduct my army which is best in world may honor those and that's why they are best, but i am just a common Indian who becomes happy when i see puki die before they achieve their task and that's "TO KILL MY ARMY"
Listen, you and those who think like you:

This is how people who actually face enemy bullets behave. That video should put your doubts in place:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Listen, you and those who think like you:

This is how people who actually face enemy bullets behave. That video should put your doubts in place:

I have seen this video more than 10 times thanks,

And my stand still stands the same, I am happy to the core to see 135 puki army die sorry if i hurt your feelings but i cant help it or simply for name sake tell

ho poor boys
R.I.P
Sad Day bla bla blaaa

I will be what i am may be i am in human when it comes to puki but i am Patriotic too and i love my country as much as those in who protect our land in border do :(

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

Sorry, I don't agree with you.

I don't feel in same way, the way you do. I don't consider Paki as human 1st. For me, They were Paki. So, I don't care!!
I never expected you to agree with me. You are entitled to your opinion.

trackwhack

Where in my post did I ask anyone to feel sorry? Feeling sorry is an emotional thing. You cannot force yourself to feel sorry. It has to come from within. Just maintain silence, if you don't feel sorry for them. What is this jumping in glee and joy? I don't see the Indian soldiers doing this, the very people who actually put their lives in front of enemy bullets. Looks like civvies growl louder than the soldiers (it is a fact, indeed).
Try telling that to the mother or son of someone who died in Puki crossfire. I completely understand why someone would feel happy about this news. I would not admonish them. We can each post our opinion but lets not judge them or how patriotic they are by their reactions. I just disagree thats all.

pmaitra

Try telling that to the mother or son of someone who died in Puki crossfire. I completely understand why someone would feel happy about this news. I would not admonish them. We can each post our opinion but lets not judge them or how patriotic they are by their reactions. I just disagree thats all.
You have a point. However, if one doesn't feel sorry, let him be civilized enough to maintain silence, instead of jumping in joy. That is my point.

These brave men of the Indian Army, faced enemy fire and defeated the enemy, in war. They have earned the right to celebrate, like real men.

In this particular case, those Pakistanis were neither fighting the Indians not were they killed by Indians. They were killed by the avalanche (and I don't think India caused that avalanche).

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Have you? So do you agree or disagree with what the Indian Army did?
I agree because they are damn professional and thats what the best in world do but i am not because i am just a common man being happy to see puki die before he kill my army men,

Galaxy

Country flag
I never expected you to agree with me. You are entitled to your opinion.
I don't understand, why are you giving moral lesson or judgement ? How anyone's patriotism is related with Paki dying in Siachen? This is defence forum and not Art of Living course. People have right to feel bad or not bad as per their wish/opinion.

Why the hell i will feel sorry for Paki ? People die in such situation. It was Pak Government fault. If they handed over Gilgit-Balistan long back to us, Then today situation would not be the same.

Last edited:

pmaitra

I don't understand, why are you giving moral lesson or judgement ? How anyone's patriotism is related with Paki dying in Siachen? This is defence forum and not Art of Living course. People have right to feel bad or not bad as per their wish/opinion.

Why the hell i will feel sorry for Paki ? People die in such situation. It was Pak Government fault. If they handed over Gilgit-Balistan long back to us, Then today situation would not be the same.
I am tired of people sympathizing with the RSS ideology doling out certificates of patriotism. They always do that. Let's say it was a pre-emptive comment from me. Don't tell me I was mistaken. I have debated long enough to anticipate what is coming. ;)

Galaxy

Country flag
I am tired of people sympathizing with the RSS ideology doling out certificates of patriotism. They always do that. Let's say it was a pre-emptive comment from me. Don't tell me I was mistaken. I have debated long enough to anticipate what is coming. ;)
Seriously, I don't even understand what you want to say. :confused:

What political position has to do with patriotism ?

So, My patriotism will be proved if i will say RIP? And it won't if i say " I don't care" or "No Mercy" like that ? :facepalm:

Most of my friends who don't agree on political things also agree with me that no need to be feel bad or sad for Paki. Either you are living in denial or you are not aware how people feel about Paki.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles