Avalanche buries Pakistani soldiers near Siachen

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
whatever you want can rest in peace.

I take it that you talk of the dead.

It is not good to talk ill of the dead.
there duty was to kill Indians. they are the enemy.

they lack ethics also....you should know treatment of captured Indian soldiers by pakis and compare that with what we do with captured paki soldiers.

Adux

Country flag

they lack ethics also....you should know treatment of captured Indian soldiers by pakis and compare that with what we do with captured paki soldiers.
Agreed, My post was only for posterity and to be honest, I dont care a damn. People remind yourself of Surabh Kalia and countless others. It is important for us to squeeze Pakistan and be there on Siachin, it is going to increase their burden even more.

Last edited:

arya

Country flag

agree dear but there were doing till then live no there are just soul so we have to show rest them , we are Indian not paki..

Bachchu Yadav

This incident should lead to initiative of Pakistan army to demilitarise Siachin, while agreeing Indian position along "Actual Ground position line" (AGPL) as de facto Line.

Last edited:

Nirvana

Has Indian army extended help in some way ?? I personally feel they should

arya

Country flag
As Joker said "If you are good at something , don't do it for free !"

Let them ask first and we will help generously .
you are right , let them ask if they do then we should help them .

Aayush

I agree with Yusuf.They were trained to kill our soldiers,no sympathy.

Adux

Country flag
I am sure the pseudo liberals here will see the problems of Pakistani soldiers and ask Indian Army to withdraw.

sehwag1830

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
A Russian, a Cuban, an Englishman and a Pakistani are on a train. The Russian takes out a bottle of his best vodka, drinks a bit and throws the rest off the train and says, "There's plenty more of that where I come from." Everyone is impressed. The Cuban takes out one of the finest Havana cigars, takes one puff and throws it off the train and says, "There's plenty more of those where I come from." Again everyone is rather impressed. So the Englishman stands up and throws the Pakistani off the train.."There's plenty more of those where I come from."

Blackwater

mass suicide is on rise in pak army. poor don't get paid in this tough economic situation in pak

UN must intervene in this incident.

Bachchu Yadav

A Russian, a Cuban, an Englishman and a Pakistani are on a train. The Russian takes out a bottle of his best vodka, drinks a bit and throws the rest off the train and says, "There's plenty more of that where I come from." Everyone is impressed. The Cuban takes out one of the finest Havana cigars, takes one puff and throws it off the train and says, "There's plenty more of those where I come from." Again everyone is rather impressed. So the Englishman stands up and throws the Pakistani off the train.."There's plenty more of those where I come from."
Vaise ye achcha joke tha ...

Kisi ke marane par joke suite nahi kar raha .:(

Every soldier is raised to protect his motherland. Soldier deserve respect maybe they are from other camp.

trackwhack

Rest in peace? hmm... no comments

From our strategic vantage point we should be causing more avalanches, to the point that they pack up and leave. One every week would be a nice start. It pretty easy to start an avalanche you know.

Country flag
Let's wait India will be blamed for this in some way in the next day or two.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles