Australia blocks Chinese-owned Huawei from bidding on national broadband plan

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Even India, some time ago, restricted imports of Chinese Telecom equipment for same reasons

The Indian government has restricted imports of equipment from Chinese telecom firms, including Huawei, citing the possibility of embedded malware in equipment. Huawei and other Chinese firms have, however, strongly refuted the claims, saying there has been no evidence, so far, of any problems with their equipment.

The Hindu : Business / Companies : Huawei accused of stealing trade secrets by Motorola

trackwhack

If they do, why not disclose the evidence, which is the best way to crucify Chinese companies and China?

Same question for the Indian government which bans ZTE and Huawei? If you have evidence, present the evidence instead of playing duplicity?
YEs, and we should also ask Mossad to publish a paper on how they conduct their counterespionage activities and maybe the Secret Service can hold a few lectures on how they track terrorists and ... you get the jist

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
nimo_co:

You keep raising the same point in all the posts about "show me the proof or evidence". All you have to do is to go to the national authorities of countries like Australia, Canada(University of Toronto), USA investigative agencies and U.K. and hope you will get more productive with your time rather than repeating the same thing over and over again. I do not know if you get paid for doing what you are doing.

mylegend

However, non of those countries can provide any evidences. Care to ask the Canadian authority yourself to see if they can find any evidence? Have any of those authority have found any part of firmwares, hardware and software left backdoors for hacker?
nimo_co:

You keep raising the same point in all the posts about "show me the proof or evidence". All you have to do is to go to the national authorities of countries like Australia, Canada(University of Toronto), USA investigative agencies and U.K. and hope you will get more productive with your time rather than repeating the same thing over and over again. I do not know if you get paid for doing what you are doing.

Last edited:

panduranghari

there is hardly no other country can replicate the massive manufacturing base, infrastructure and skill labor force of China. Most companies just don't have that luxury to move their business.
With statements like such, how the hell can one take you seriously.

panduranghari

If they do, why not disclose the evidence, which is the best way to crucify Chinese companies and China?

Same question for the Indian government which bans ZTE and Huawei? If you have evidence, present the evidence instead of playing duplicity?
OK. Only once I wish to respond to your questions. Australia just wants to bar your Chinese company because they do not trust it. They are a sovereign nation so that are not answerable to anyone but themselves. So stop asking for proof. Just accept it as it is, on face value. Do not even try to manipulate the news to make China look good and Australia as a villain.The world is not controlled by CCP and we are citizens, not subjects.

Here endeth the sermon.

mylegend

OK. Only once I wish to respond to your questions. Australia just wants to bar your Chinese company because they do not trust it. They are a sovereign nation so that are not answerable to anyone but themselves. So stop asking for proof. Just accept it as it is, on face value. Do not even try to manipulate the news to make China look good and Australia as a villain.The world is not controlled by CCP and we are citizens, not subjects.

Here endeth the sermon.
Then it is the case against free trade, same accusation against China applies to Australia in this case.

panduranghari

Then it is the case against free trade, same accusation against China applies to Australia in this case.
Yes it does. But somehow the world still trusts Australia. I do not think they trust China at all. Backstabbing and all.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Broadcasting channels can be used as propaganda machine.

No country would like a foreign country to take over the air waves and that too a nation that has hegemonic aspirations!

thecurryguy

Tihar Jail
Banned
They are making statements based on their belief, they can't prove anything since they are lacking the evidence, anything they said tends to be coming from their fairy tales. And yeah it would be stupid to discuss such topic with him.
You keep saying malware, but proving none.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
No wonder CCP has compromised state ambitions with commercial operations of home-grown companies.

Good to see Aussies trashing Huawei, because they pose threat to their national security. Thats a pretty bad PR for a competitive MNC.

panduranghari

No wonder CCP has compromised state ambitions with commercial operations of home-grown companies.

Good to see Aussies trashing Huawei, because they pose threat to their national security. Thats a pretty bad PR for a competitive MNC.
Deepest Africa does not care. I think thats likely to be the only market for Huawei.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
They are making statements based on their belief, they can't prove anything since they are lacking the evidence, anything they said tends to be coming from their fairy tales. And yeah it would be stupid to discuss such topic with him.

All the way from Al Jazeerah, the voice of Islamic Arab World!

Last edited by a moderator:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Since your country has signed on to WTO, Do you really think China abides by the rules of WTO? I can bet you that majority of your country people know only what they are shown on TV by the state sponsored brain washing machinery. The ghost cities are the proof of that. Just stay on your present course and in time when implosion will take place to wake up Chinese it will be too late for millions of you, which will set a stage for next revolution to overthrow PLA and CCP.

aerokan

Country flag
Since when India has become an African country?
Whatever!!! Last time India gave evidence on a similar issue(think it was by tapping some radio frequencies) which china encouraged covertly and lied out blatantly in the open. China did the same just like what you are doing now.. asking for evidence!! India gave the evidence. China changed the channel, made it more secure. But didn't stop the backstabbing!! So wht's the point?? Live in your dream shell.. Say to every country to go eff themself. No problem. It will be too late by the time you realized that China is effed by the rest of the world and u will see your dream middle kingdom (isolated from the star trek world). Please continue doing whatever u are doing right now. All the best!! :thumb::taunt1:

arya

Country flag
well i worked with huwaei team , i can say that they are not safe.

but no one is taking or thinking them seriously.

lcatejas

USA need to learn from his partner Aussies....from there good move ... at least on security... :thumb:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Whatever!!!
Only India being an African country makes his statement right, the word "whatever" doesn't, it only means you are dodging my question. So I am gonna ask you one more time, since when has India become an African country, this time please don't give a "whatever" answer, otherwise don't reply.

Last time India gave evidence on a similar issue(think it was by tapping some radio frequencies) which china encouraged covertly and lied out blatantly in the open. China did the same just like what you are doing now.. asking for evidence!! India gave the evidence. China changed the channel, made it more secure. But didn't stop the backstabbing!! So wht's the point?? Live in your dream shell.. Say to every country to go eff themself. No problem. It will be too late by the time you realized that China is effed by the rest of the world and u will see your dream middle kingdom (isolated from the star trek world). Please continue doing whatever u are doing right now. All the best!! :thumb::taunt1:
First, make it clear, Chna tapes or Huawei tapes. We are talking about Huawei.

Second, give me evidence, otherwise shut up your big mouth.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles