Indian nuclear submarines

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I believe they meant INS Chakra was decommissioned? IDRW is not known for being grammatically comprehensible.
It appears that he wanted to say, "INS Arihant which was Commissioned quietly in October last year.", but ended up in saying, " INS Arihant which was de-commissioned quietly in October last year".

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Arihant was build by L & T and they can make it once again.
Pre fab hull, which is advance tech was done at West coast, those were transported through water on east coast at SBC, were they were put together and all things were fitted.

Since L&T is only one to make hull of nuke subs, they should be given SSN, work along with SBC.

Thars the reason other line of submarine making was not given to L&T, GOI want them to focus on nuke subs only.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Pre fab hull, which is advance tech was done at West coast, those were transported through water on east coast at SBC, were they were put together and all things were fitted.

Since L&T is only one to make hull of nuke subs, they should be given SSN, work along with SBC.

Thars the reason other line of submarine making was not given to L&T, GOI want them to focus on nuke subs only.
Right. Hull was constructed at L & T and sent to Vizag for integration. It was covered with cloths and tank was written on it.

Let me tell you a secrete. One Russian designed conventional sub is being constructed at L & T.
My friends were in the construction of INS Arihant.

SilentKiller

Country flag
Right. Hull was constructed at L & T and sent to Vizag for integration. It was covered with cloths and tank was written on it.

Let me tell you a secrete. One Russian designed conventional sub is being constructed at L & T.
My friends were in the construction of INS Arihant.
great news, if true..

We lack in sub surface warfare and this should help a lot in future considering sub strength of chinese and porkis is also going to increase.

lcafanboy

Country flag
India’s S-3 Nuclear Submarine to break cover?

As Soon as China launched first home-grown aircraft carrier, India is abuzz with a deliberate leak or just an Internet chatter on Possibility of second nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarine being built by India dubbed officially S-3 will break cover my end of this year.

The second Arihant-class submarine also known as ” INS Aridhaman ” has been under construction from 2010-12 in Ship Building Centre in Visakhapatnam.

Indian media reports hints Aridhaman might already have seen its soft launch sometime back after reports of outfitting work completed emerged a few years back. INS Arihant which was launched in July 2009 already has been inducted into Indian Navy last year and eight years since its launch news of S-3 breaking cover looks more realistic than ever.

S-3 is considered to be bigger ship then INS Arihant and a proper nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarine due to its ability to carry more ballistic missiles than its lead ship. S-4 which is third ballistic missile submarine will be mirror vessel of S-3 and is currently going through hull fabrication.

National Security Adviser Ajit Doval as prevented media leaks on Indian Nuclear Submarine program since 2016 due to which there has been a drop in leaks to media about this progress and current status.

Published April 27, 2017
SOURCE: VISHAL KARPE /FOR MY TAKE / IDRW.ORG

Here comes the confirmation of my earlier post that 3rd nuclear submarine too is ready and INS Aridhaman already inducted.

@IndianHawk @Willy2 @roma @Krusty @Defcon 1 @Ghanteshwar @raheel besharam @raja696 @Amr @AnkitPurohit @Akshay_Fenix @aditya10r @airtel @aditya10r @ancientIndian @Bahamut @Berkut @Bornubus @Bengal_Tiger @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @Gessler @HariSud @hit&run @hardip @indiandefencefan @IndianHawk @JayPatel @Kshatriya87 @LETHALFORCE @Mikesingh @NavneetKundu @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @smestarz @SakalGhareluUstad @Srinivas_K @ShashankSharma @Superdefender @Screambowl @TacticalFrog @Kunal Biswas @sayareakd

captscooby81

Country flag
He is talking about IAC Vikrant and the IAC Vishal Nuclear AC he is not talking about Sub .. Well who cares what the Amerikan s give review about we have a nuclear powered sub which can fire SLBMs thats all we need when it comes to second strike ..

Review..? They they took our sub for drive to give a review just like for cars?

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
He is talking about IAC Vikrant and the IAC Vishal Nuclear AC he is not talking about Sub .. Well who cares what the Amerikan s give review about we have a nuclear powered sub which can fire SLBMs thats all we need when it comes to second strike ..
But if it makes sound like crappy diesel engines on tempos the fuck the tech............................
It can easily get spotted

captscooby81

Country flag
Well i heard it is in the class of the Akula Russian Sub s.. So wont be such a cranky nuclear reactor for sure .. Inputs from someone i know who worked on the Nuclear Reactor for INS Arihant ...

But if it makes sound like crappy diesel engines on tempos the fuck the tech............................
It can easily get spotted

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Beautiful INS Arihant spotted, the 4 missile silos (white patches) are clearly visible...

Looks like they have allow others to have a look at that, with hatch open,

Soon would like to see another pic from land. But that might come only when we have other ship on line at sea.

bhramos

Country flag
Looks like they have allow others to have a look at that, with hatch open,

Soon would like to see another pic from land. But that might come only when we have other ship on line at sea.
it was doing rounds in FB so i posted it, hope like you lawyer friends tell me accurate answers...
it was just beside ATV Hangar, Hangar also visible... so i taught it could be true...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles