Attacks on Tamil Nadu fishermen by Sri Lankan navy

blade

[A COMPLETE MALE ANT IS WAY BETTER THAN A CASTRATED ELEPHANT]
Very brave ( dont blame me ok , this is how bravery is defined in recent days ) & excellent work by LANKA.. I am so damn happy. As the next step they should employ some human bomb tactics do destroy atleast one valuable asset of indian navy while threaten India within closed doors of a massive chinese naval base in the region if INDIANS tries to act smart. They should also do their best to help free kashmir from Indian clutches by feeding pakistani pious & religious poor armed men who all are doing so well till day to improve Indian per capita income by reducing indian population with consistency & perfection ( so nice no ?... lots of kisses and hugs to my pakistani pals for this gr8 economic help ). Wish it will not be too long before pakistan & china gets back their lost land kashmir & arunachal while srilanka keeps threatening India of a massive military action making our govrnment peeing in their pant and doing close door meeting day in and day out.Finally the day will come when LANKA will capture tamilnadu while indian defence is busy evaluating LCA & ARJUN to show how inferior they are compared to phoren maal . I will become a mullah & join ISI orelse if somehow i manage to learn chinese may even become the DM of arunachal. So guys be serious before u criticize me for trolling OK?

yes we should show the world who is the boss in the region.We have already shown we are not the BOSS FOR certainty now the point we have to prove is that we are the BABY SITTERS out here. @smartindian

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
delete.......................................................................................................

Last edited:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
We will not do that bcoz we are the people of country where Swami Vivekananda and MK Gandhi born..

Utter Shame!!! :(
Vivekananda never said to be weak. I have read his works and instead, he has drawn inspiration never to cower in front of aggression and fight valiantly for what is right. Gandhi was the opposite though. He and his slap the cheek theory ruined the country and Congress continues to spread the germ.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
[A COMPLETE MALE ANT IS WAY BETTER THAN A CASTRATED ELEPHANT]
Very brave ( dont blame me ok , this is how bravery is defined in recent days ) & excellent work by LANKA.. I am so damn happy. As the next step they should employ some human bomb tactics do destroy atleast one valuable asset of indian navy while threaten India within closed doors of a massive chinese naval base in the region if INDIANS tries to act smart. They should also do their best to help free kashmir from Indian clutches by feeding pakistani pious & religious poor armed men who all are doing so well till day to improve Indian per capita income by reducing indian population with consistency & perfection ( so nice no ?... lots of kisses and hugs to my pakistani pals for this gr8 economic help ). Wish it will not be too long before pakistan & china gets back their lost land kashmir & arunachal while srilanka keeps threatening India of a massive military action making our govrnment peeing in their pant and doing close door meeting day in and day out.Finally the day will come when LANKA will capture tamilnadu while indian defence is busy evaluating LCA & ARJUN to show how inferior they are compared to phoren maal . I will become a mullah & join ISI orelse if somehow i manage to learn chinese may even become the DM of arunachal. So guys be serious before u criticize me for trolling OK?

yes we should show the world who is the boss in the region.We have already shown we are not the BOSS FOR certainty now the point we have to prove is that we are the BABY SITTERS out here. @smartindian
Really appreciable post and written very nicely dude. This is the current situation and it is getting worse. Congress has to be thrown out of the government now and revamp the entire defence structure. They are the biggest threat to India's defence through weakening India and appeasing all enemies. As your first line said, this is Congress' state and the state of pseudo-liberalist idiotic peaceniks that vote them into power, knowing fool well that the solution for poison is not nectar but poison itself.

I call such losers the "AMAN KI ASHA" crowd. These louts form the base of Congress votebank.

maomao

Country flag
We will not do that bcoz we are the people of country where Swami Vivekananda and MK Gandhi born..

Utter Shame!!! :(
Parthy Bro, you need to learn, read and research more about people such as Swami Vivekananda, Sri Aurobindo, Vir Savarkar, Vishugupt Chanakya et al!!

You are gravely mistaken in comparing a great Sage, Revolutionary and an Inspiration, such as Swami Vivekananda, on similar lines with someone like MK Gandhi!!

Phenom

The govt will act as if nothing has happened and it may even invite Rajapakse for another facilitation or as a guest of honour in some major function.

sandeepdg

India summons Lanka High Commissioner over fisherman shooting incident

NEW DELHI: India today summoned Sri Lankan High Commissioner Prasad Kariyawasam to lodge a strong protest over the killing of a fisherman by Lankan Navy, asserting that such incidents have no "justification" and calling on authorities there to "desist" from use of force.

However, the Sri Lankan envoy denied involvement of his country's Navy in the killing of the fisherman yesterday.

Meanwhile, External Affairs Minister S M Krishna has sought a detailed report from the Indian High Commissioner in Colombo, who has taken up this matter with the Lankan government and expressed "deep concern and regret" over it.

In a fresh incident of attack on Tamil Nadu fishermen in Palk Straits, one person was killed when Sri Lankan Navy allegedly opened fire at three fishermen, who put out to sea from Jagadapattinnam near Pudukottai.

Emphasising that resorting to firing in these situations has "no justification", India called on the Sri Lankan authorities to "desist" from use of force.

The Government summoned Kariyawasam to the MEA where the Joint Secretary in the division dealing with Sri Lanka registered India's strong protest.

Kariyawasam denied the involvement of Lankan Navy in the incident but said Colombo will conduct an inquiry since India had officially informed about it.

"Our enquiries reveal that the Sri Lankan Navy is not involved. The Navy is under strict orders never to fire at fishermen even if they cross international boundary line towards Sri Lanka," Kariyawasam told reporters after the meeting.

He said investigations will happen in Lankan side and Indian side as well to find out what exactly happened.

"But my information at this point from our Navy is that their vessels were not in that area...But nevertheless we will conduct an inquiry since we have been officially informed about this incident," he said.

Asked whether the incident happened on Sri Lankan side, he said their Navy never crosses into Indian waters "but as you know Indian fishermen sometimes crosses the boundary line and fish in our waters".

The MEA said, "we have consistently emphasised to the Sri Lankan Government to refrain from firing on our fishermen and scrupulously adhere to the October 2008 understanding reached between the two governments. We call on the Sri Lankan Navy to exercise maximum restraint and avoid use of force in such situations."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...man-shooting-incident/articleshow/7276939.cms

Oracle

Already a thread is there. Mods please merge it!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
NDA fanboys have invaded this thread :)
which sickens me the most since they live in a delusional world that mighty bjp would have smashed sri lanka and drowned it. but reality is that they wouldn't have done anything.

blame citizens of India who elect leaders on the basis of caste, religion and bribes.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
It's funny how India's neighbors like Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka all accuse India of being a "regional bully" when we are probably the softest nation in relation to your strength in the history of this damned planet.

I say let's show them what "regional power" actually means. RAW should infiltrate Colombo, Dacca, and Kathmandu. Pro-India factions in our neighbors should be covertly supported, and backlash against anti-India/extremist elements should be fermented. BSF and Coast Guard should be vigilant in their defense of our borders and shoot/detain anyone attempting to cross, with no exceptions.

South Asia is our backyard, and we should treat it like it is.

Oracle

Times Now reports that SL Navy has denied this incident.

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag
The govt will act as if nothing has happened and it may even invite Rajapakse for another facilitation or as a guest of honour in some major function.
A sainik school in Tamil nadu has given calenders to its students featuring Rajapakse with a tag line "Everything is possible"

natarajan

which sickens me the most since they live in a delusional world that mighty bjp would have smashed sri lanka and drowned it. but reality is that they wouldn't have done anything.

blame citizens of India who elect leaders on the basis of caste, religion and bribes.
very sad to see you people playing politics with life ,i dont bother any party in power but this is not a fair post

natarajan

It's funny how India's neighbors like Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka all accuse India of being a "regional bully" when we are probably the softest nation in relation to your strength in the history of this damned planet.

I say let's show them what "regional power" actually means. RAW should infiltrate Colombo, Dacca, and Kathmandu. Pro-India factions in our neighbors should be covertly supported, and backlash against anti-India/extremist elements should be fermented. BSF and Coast Guard should be vigilant in their defense of our borders and shoot/detain anyone attempting to cross, with no exceptions.

South Asia is our backyard, and we should treat it like it is.
i dont want india to be aggressive but altleast defensive,if it was someone vvip or politician life,will our government keep his eyes shut???

plugwater

May be if you are in that postion(fishermen) ,you wont post such stupid post like this
Well you chose to rant about MK instead of giving some respect to the dead fisherman. This thread had lost its purpose then only i commented that.

maomao

Country flag

I would love to see this govt. give a "Kargil" (Atleast 10% of Kargil) type response to these Deranged Commies, chinese CCP/PLA, Demented maoists, SL, BD and beggars living next door, perhaps, I would feel content.....what according to you would have been valorous/patriotic CPI or left block's response to such incidents? :)

blame, not just the citizens, but the top leadership of the country which has been selfish, self-indulged, corrupt, dynastic, nepotist, bootlicker, treacherous, vision-less, elitist and puss$a@@ cowards, since inception!!

Last edited:

maomao

Country flag
Well you chose to rant about MK instead of giving some respect to the dead fisherman. This thread had lost its purpose then only i commented that.
When did Nataraj comment anything about MK? :)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles