Atrocities in Balochistan Continue

Discussion in 'Balochistan - Freedom Struggle' started by qsaark, Sep 7, 2009.

1. qsaark

qsaark Regular Member

Youth 'killed in FC troops firing'

QUETTA - A youngster has been killed and several others wounded, including two women, in a firing incident on public gathering in Tump, District Kech, on Sunday. According to sources, a large number of male and female activists of Baloch National Front (BNF) were attending a rally to protest the killing of Mir Jan Miral Baloch in an exchange of fire between the security forces and militants three days back in Tump. BNF Spokesman Sher Muhammad Bugti alleged that Frontiers Corps (FC) personnel baton-charged protesters and resorted to firing and teargas shelling, which resulted in the death of 19-year-old Mukhtar Aziz. Two women and several other activists were also injured.However, the officials of the Frontier Corps have denied the accusation, saying they resorted to aerial firing to disperse the protesters when unknown assailants opened fire resulting in a death while injuring seven others, including two security forces personnel. They said FC men had also arrested four accused persons and handed them over to police for further interrogation. Meanwhile, BNF has announced a three-day shutter down strike across the Makran belt to mourn the killing of their party member while Baloch Bar Association has announced boycott of all courts today (Monday) across the province. To register their protest, rallies will be organised across Balochistan. Balochistan National Party (Mengal) and National Party in their separate statements have also strongly condemned the killing of Baloch youth and FC firing on a peaceful rally.

Source: Youth 'killed in FC troops firing' | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

3. ahmedsid

ahmedsid Top Gun Senior Member

Does these kind of stories make headlines in Pakistan? Do the people behind this get souped up by the Law? I mean, Justice Served?

Whenever we haer about Baton Charges etc in the Kashmir valley, there is a hue and cry In Pakistan, Does the same happen in Balochistans case? I am not comparing Kashmir with Balochistan, But I just want to know if the people see the common men/women from these two places as the same. Their suffering as the same?

4. qsaark

qsaark Regular Member

No generally not. They are usually reported in Urdu news papers but not in English. Very hard to find such news in English media. Reason is simple; the English media is meant for the ruling elite class, the very same people who are responsible of all kind of oppression in Pakistan (and putting all blame in US, India). And no, there is no hue and cry on such tragedies in Pakistan. We have an interesting kind of mentality for Baloch. Many (especially MPs from Punjab province) think that Baloch are mentally and genetically inferior. No, I am no kidding, they really think like this, just like they used to think about Bengalis (for reference please read 'Mein ney Dhaka doobtey dekha" from Brig. Siddiq Salik)

Following is a part of my conversation with a so-called Pakistani MP on another froum (many of you know). In resposne to my reply (in blue), he typed that is given in red.

QSAARK: "Very few Sindhis and most Karachites were immigrants by themselves".

Xxxxx: 05-11-2009, 06:58 PM "No doubt the Balochs are still poor as they dont want to react and interact with outsiders. Keeping within themselves and not allowing the influx of fresh blood no doubt stagnate the genes".

In response to this, I replied as follows:

QSAARK: 05-17-2009, 01:17 AM "They have no problem with interacting with the settlers; they just don’t want these settlers to steal their belongings. They have a very good gene pool, and there is no need to mix it with other gene pool. I am surprise who lowly you think of these people".

Now, with this kind of mentality about Baloch, what you are expecting from Pakistan Army?

5. ahmedsid

ahmedsid Top Gun Senior Member

Seems the Pakistani Army and the elites never learnt the lesson from East Pakistan. From what you are saying, and the conversation you had with the MP, I get a feeling no one wants to listen to the Balochis. Fresh Blood and Genes! What a wonderful statement! If only the people knew the blunderous thoughts of these called Protectors Of Pakistan. If Only the people knew that they guys are racially profiling the own people they are supposed to protect.

I just hate it when people talk with such arrogance, be it in India or Pakistan or elsewhere. What right do they have to talk like this? I mean, dont they understand that they Cant wish away problems in Balochistan? Maybe they are giving it a second try after 1971. If this is how the Elite thinks, then India need not worry of Pakistan being a threat, the elite will take care of Pakistan for Us Indians.

In all this, its the common man who looses out. Isnt there a way in which they come to know that these masked crusaders are actually the reason behind their problems??

6. qsaark

qsaark Regular Member

You are right; Pakistani ruling elite class and Military learnt no lesson from 1971. As I mentioned in some other post of mine, after the aftermath of the 1971, a judicial commission was setup. It is known as, the Hamoor ur Rahman Commision. The sole purpose of the commission was to investigate "the circumstances in which the Commander, Eastern command, surrendered and the members of the Armed Forces of Pakistan under his command laid down their arms and a cease-fire was ordered along the borders of West Pakistan and India and along the cease-fire line in the State of Jammu and Kashmir."

The commission submitted its first report in July 1972, and a final report, also called supplementary report, was submitted on October 23, 1974. You will be interested to know that findings remained classified for full 20 years, and after that, only parts of the report were de-classified. In Pakistan, it is ILLEGAL to possess a copy of this report.

Now, if in such denial we are living for past 27 or so years, what learning are you expecting from us? When General Niaiz passed away, he was buried with full military honor by the Pakistan Army and the GoP. Did he really deserve this after his shameful performance on the Eastern Front?

And yes, you are right. No one really has to destroy Pakistan, we Pakistanis are sufficient to do this job with our own two hands as we did in East Pakistan.

7. ajtr

ajtr Veteran Member Veteran Member

Balochistan: Pakistan's broken mirror

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. ajtr

ajtr Veteran Member Veteran Member

March 27- Black Day for Balochs

March 27, 1948 the Pakistani army attacked the sovereign state of Balochistan and occupied it illegally. Since then, Balochs have been observing the occasion as `black day'.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    Rage likes this.