Atomic Warfare in Ancient India

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Quite clearly humans were not using nuking cities back then so who was ? some alien nuked India and we should be proud of that ?
Maybe the ancestors nuked, laid everything to waste and left. Only fragments of knowledge were left behind. This is wishful thinking on my part though.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Maybe the ancestors nuked, laid everything to waste and left. Only fragments of knowledge were left behind. This is wishful thinking on my part though.
ancestors ?

no evidence exists of humans having that technology and dont tell me god did it since that would be even more unbelievable.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Mythology is everywhere. Even Greek/Roman mythology had things such as "flying charriots" and weapons of mass destruction.

JBH22

ancestors ?

no evidence exists of humans having that technology and dont tell me god did it since that would be even more unbelievable.

again you missed it nobody is claiming that ancient India had nukes or tanks but what is weird is that some of the descriptions of the so called bramhmastra matches that of atomic warfare it only that.
No one is saying we were superior or whatever its just something to ponder about leave the religious aspect of it just take the description for face value...

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Guys you are all under matrix you are all fighting because you have been programed to do so you are here in this forum because the developer wants you here hahahaaaa :laugh:

SpArK

SORCERER
The deserts to the east of where the battle was supposed to have happened could be a hint.

yup we still tests our nukes there too..

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
again you missed it nobody is claiming that ancient India had nukes or tanks but what is weird is that some of the descriptions of the so called bramhmastra matches that of atomic warfare it only that.
No one is saying we were superior or whatever its just something to ponder about leave the religious aspect of it just take the description for face value...
Trust me i see that show and im on season 3.

They are saying that aliens bombed India among other places and people believed that the aliens was god. And that man wrote down stories of what he witnessed. They say that mahabharata is true and that hindus worshiped aliens.

JBH22

They are saying that aliens bombed India among other places and people believed that the aliens was god. And that man wrote down stories of what he witnessed. They say that mahabharata is true and that hindus worshiped aliens.
any link where i can download this show??

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
I believe all can not be proved by science and all can not be demanded to be proved. We are in INDIA which is mother of all culture and a living continues civilization we must be proud of that and there are lot of things that are not understood by science which happened in Ancient world, And it's wrong to think a double Phd scientist in US UK INDIA will always know better than 1000's year old illiterate minds.

SpArK

SORCERER
-------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
and dont tell me god did it since that would be even more unbelievable.
LOl ,no, I wasn't gonna mention God.

I do believe ascended mortals could have existed in the past(or want to believe anyways), these things don't sound so far fetched when you look at the magnitude of human history.

Don't take me seriously though, I believe in The Nine Unknown Men too :p

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Guys you are all under matrix you are all fighting because you have been programed to do so you are here in this forum because the developer wants you here hahahaaaa :laugh:
Yes, I choose The Blue Pill.:lol:

Illusive

Country flag

Yeah, its more believable than Ramayana where Ravan had 10 heads and stuff, maybe he was alien too:whistle:

mayfair

ancestors ?

To be fair there is no evidence of there being aliens either. No tangible, verifiable, indisputable, reliable, solid evidence. Yet scientists have no qualms on believing that.

And before someone throws a hissy, I am a scientist meself and am well aware of the hypocrisy and pseudo intellectualism that is widespread in the scientific community.

Back on the topic, many of the texts must be viewed in both abstract and literal terms, perhaps that should help get a better perspective on things.

Reactions: KS

Global Defence

New threads

Articles