At least 8 wounded in bomb blast in passenger train in Bangladesh

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
At least 8 wounded in bomb blast in passenger train in Bangladesh
2009-06-27 21:46:39 GMT2009-06-28 05:46:39 (Beijing Time) xinhuanet

DHAKA, June 27 (Xinhua) -- A bomb exploded Saturday in a passenger train in Bangladesh's Chuadanga town in Jhenaidah district, 178 km southwest of capital Dhaka, leaving at least eight passengers wounded, police said.

Railway authorities said the bomb exploded in a compartment of the train at Mobarrakganj station about 6 p.m. local time (1100 GMT).

Of the injured, five passengers were admitted to different hospitals.

The police could not immediately determine whether the blast was related to militants or whether the bomb was planted in the compartment.
At least 8 wounded in bomb blast in passenger train in Bangladesh - World News - SINA English

Flint

Very sad. RIP to the victims.

I-G - avoid posting from Xinhuanet or other Chinese agencies. We don't need to give them any more legitimacy than they already have.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
RIP to victims. Razakars and their backers have started the game.

Pintu

Very sad news , my hearts go with the victims , hope no body lost his or her lives. I pray to almighty that family of the victims may have mental strength in this hour of crisis.

Regards

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Very sad. RIP to the victims.

I-G - avoid posting from Xinhuanet or other Chinese agencies. We don't need to give them any more legitimacy than they already have.
I have checked in other news sources but i wouldnt find any article on this event ,so thats why i posted from Sina ..

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
very sad news.............may the ones who suffered from this cowardly act rest in peace....period....there is only one name coming in my mind now-'jamat',they are again conspiring something new against AL after the BDR mutiny

Global Defence

New threads

Articles