At least 17 dead as blast hits Mastung,Balochistan

mendosa

The idea that one day India will liberate Balochistan is the only thing that keeps me going everyday. We are witnessing history being made. We missed it during 1971, but not this time. It feels so near, I can almost smell it. I just hope something big happens in the next 3 years, US gets entangled with N.Korea and China or something of that sort and we get some alone time with Pakistan in a corner without their big daddy watching over them.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
The idea that one day India will liberate Balochistan is the only thing that keeps me going everyday. We are witnessing history being made. We missed it during 1971, but not this time. It feels so near, I can almost smell it. I just hope something big happens in the next 3 years, US gets entangled with N.Korea and China or something of that sort and we get some alone time with Pakistan in a corner without their big daddy watching over them.
@Navnit Kundu Thats you....................................................................................................................................

mayfair

So the night beore and after Shab-e-Bart marked by celebrations in Shitistan?

Allah-o-Akbar indeed.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles