Small arms and Light Weapons

When picking a gun, what would your primary consideration be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Illusive

Country flag
You should have tested FN SCAR and HK-417. I think you didn't even tested Colt M4. I have serious questions on How you tested and the Guns you chose for tests ?
Why not go with Chinese QBZ or make your own, somehow you guys make a cornershot but can't design your own AR. Pak and India have big armed forces, the costs of the guns you mentioned are prohibitive. I believe that is one of the reasons of the cancellation.

Zarvan

Why not go with Chinese QBZ or make your own, somehow you guys make a cornershot but can't design your own AR. Pak and India have big armed forces, the costs of the guns you mentioned are prohibitive. I believe that is one of the reasons of the cancellation.
Not interested in designing own Assault Rifle when their are so many options available around the world. As for QBZ they are not a good option

Zarvan

You don't have HQ-9 or HQ-16 if you believe otherwise, please share a source. You don't have T-84 but T-80UD with welded turret IIRC and the frigates you will order are most likely F-22p derivative and probably the most useless and wasteful platform you guys bought.

Wake up!!!!!!
We have both HQ-9 and HQ-16 and we are also buying Anti Air Craft Guns from Turkey and some reports suggest we also have HQ-17. Russia has also offered us three different Air Defence systems and we are in talks for them also. Yes we have 325 T-80 UD, as for T-84 OPLOT M we wanted a new beast to replace older Tanks like T-59 and T-69 and T-85 so we tested MBT-3000 and T-84 Oplot M and two other Tanks and T-84 Oplot M passed the tests. Pakistan will now have close to 1000 T-84 Oplot M with 1500 HP engine. Yes we are ordering more F-22 but we are also in talks for Type 54 and Type 56 and soon will go for cruise missile destroyers. Lastly 20 Z-10 are also coming and 15 vipers.

Reactions: Neo

sob

Mod
Country flag
let us stick to the topic and not derail it with the capability of our neighbours to pay for the guns.

It is very interesting because we are also going through a similar process.

Zarvan

let us stick to the topic and not derail it with the capability of our neighbours to pay for the guns.

It is very interesting because we are also going through a similar process.
Thanks Sir hope to do it. @Neo Pakistan has successfully used POF eye to kill lot of TTP dogs and BLA terrorists.

blueblood

We have both HQ-9 and HQ-16 and we are also buying Anti Air Craft Guns from Turkey and some reports suggest we also have HQ-17. Russia has also offered us three different Air Defence systems and we are in talks for them also. Yes we have 325 T-80 UD, as for T-84 OPLOT M we wanted a new beast to replace older Tanks like T-59 and T-69 and T-85 so we tested MBT-3000 and T-84 Oplot M and two other Tanks and T-84 Oplot M passed the tests. Pakistan will now have close to 1000 T-84 Oplot M with 1500 HP engine. Yes we are ordering more F-22 but we are also in talks for Type 54 and Type 56 and soon will go for cruise missile destroyers. Lastly 20 Z-10 are also coming and 15 vipers.
Nothing to worry about. India has ordered :

• 250 F-22
  • 3000 Armata
  • 40 C-17
  • 20 Arleigh Burke class destroyers
  • 12 Yasen class
  • Land based SM-3

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Let me just just point out only one to save time.

You do realise that F-22 production has stopped some years ago!!!!!!

Zarvan

Nothing to worry about. India has ordered :

• 250 F-22
  • 3000 Armata
  • 40 C-17
  • 20 Arleigh Burke class destroyers
  • 12 Yasen class
  • Land based SM-3
Really nothing can done about your delusions as for weapons I meantioned majority are already in Pakistan or about to arrive.

Zarvan

You do realize I am talking about Frigate F-22 not F-22 Raptor. The Frigate we are building with China is also called F-22

Neo

Thanks Sir hope to do it. @Neo Pakistan has successfully used POF eye to kill lot of TTP dogs and BLA terrorists.
Indeed, I got the news from first hand. We're all very impressed with its performance and hope to get a few export orders soon.

Last edited:

Neo

Lol, you don't even have a clue here do you?
F-22P Chinese frigates, 4 received and 4 on order with another 8 in option.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Lol, you don't even have a clue here do you?
F-22P Chinese frigates, 4 received and 4 on order with another 8 in option.
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

As usual, So desperate to find fault in others that you forget to look into the past. in this case the previous posts in this thread.

Some things never change!!!!!!!:crying::crying::crying:

:facepalm::nono::doh:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Pakistan too used much of foreign assistance for development. Several dams, highways, energy projects, irrigation projects and much more was financed with foreign aid and loans.
Mind you that till the end of the sixties Pakistan was a member of SEATO/CENTO and received aid just like most other members. Most of the aid provided was for the military, still we maintained much higher standards than most other SA nations till 1990.
i agree till this part, i have the same opinion.
curious to know,then what happened!!!!!!!!

Neo

i agree till this part, i have the same opinion.
curious to know,then what happened!!!!!!!!
Democracy happened...Bibi/Ganja/Bibi/Ganja/Zardari/Ganja...6 civil govts and still surviving...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles