Assad Warns to Set Fire on Middle-East in Case of US Attack

Galaxy

Country flag
If China attacks India - Then Pakistan will jump from P.O.K./Giligit-Bal. to J&K

If US attacks Pakistan - Then Pakistan will create hype of using NUKE against India.

If India-Pakistan goes in war - Everyone will be silent.

But I personally feel, We need Gilgit-balistan due to strategically important. [Don't know possible or not]

Once 2 layer of ABM will be deployed by 2014 and 2017 respectively, Then We will have huge psychological as well as geo-political advantage.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Assad can't even run his own country so he is in no position to threaten.

JayATL

If China attacks India - Then Pakistan will jump from P.O.K./Giligit-Bal. to J&K

If US attacks Pakistan - Then Pakistan will create hype of using NUKE against India.

If India-Pakistan goes in war - Everyone will be silent.

But I personally feel, We need Gilgit-balistan due to strategically important. [Don't know possible or not]

Once 2 layer of ABM will be deployed by 2014 and 2017 respectively, Then We will have huge psychological as well as geo-political advantage.
which reminds me - there is an easier way to access that all important gligit- POK area. MMS had a deal with Musharaff that would make both sides of kashmir a " FREE ECONOMIC ZONE"- which meant India would have access to a direct route into afghanistan. Better option than going to war..

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Tell that to the 1,000 Army defectors battling Syrian forces in Rastan. This is blowing up into an armed rebellion.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
which reminds me - there is an easier way to access that all important gligit- POK area. MMS had a deal with Musharaff that would make both sides of kashmir a " FREE ECONOMIC ZONE"- which meant India would have access to a direct route into afghanistan. Better option than going to war..
ink on paper.

we want it under Indian control and it is rightfully our land.

JayATL

ink on paper.

we want it under Indian control and it is rightfully our land.
Absolutely not if you can extract a mind blowing awesome deal like having free access direct route into Asia/ afghanistan... dont fight over a tree when you get acess to the whole forrest! --- strategic thinking buddy... imagine the ecnomic bonanza for India. No more billions on secruity , free access for indian goods without being held hostage by china or Pakistan...

Last edited:

agentperry

all the apathy in the muslim world specially middle east is because of unresolved palestine crisis and 9/11. the pro-israel moves by usa and backstabbing its own muslim partner has not gone down well among the mid-east leaders.

gaddafi, mubarak, ben ali and leaders of state like yemen and qatar were having good support of usa and they were in fact maintaining good relationship with usa. all were silent on iraq invasion, afghan invasion and muslim discrimination in west. they all played good buddy role in bush era where terror suspects were caught and taken to these countries for interrogation. they all supported usa in the time of conses building. moreover all the infamous eco reforms designed by usa favoring usa were placed by these autocrats.

usa has only backstabbed them by favoring ouster and not giving them any help instead going against them in many cases like bombing libya without congress approval. strikes in syria and yemen.

this man has only lost his cool. stop circling muslim nations. stop dangerous politics of WOT

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Absolutely not if you can extract a mind blowing awesome deal like having free access direct route into Asia/ afghanistan... dont fight over a tree when you get acess to the whole forrest! --- strategic thinking buddy... imagine the ecnomic bonanza for India. No more billions on secruity , free access for indian goods without being held hostage by china or Pakistan...
and you expect pakis to honour there deal ?

yes i would fight over the tree if that tree belonged to me.

JayATL

all the apathy in the muslim world specially middle east is because of unresolved palestine crisis and 9/11. the pro-israel moves by usa and backstabbing its own muslim partner has not gone down well among the mid-east leaders.

gaddafi, mubarak, ben ali and leaders of state like yemen and qatar were having good support of usa and they were in fact maintaining good relationship with usa. all were silent on iraq invasion, afghan invasion and muslim discrimination in west. they all played good buddy role in bush era where terror suspects were caught and taken to these countries for interrogation. they all supported usa in the time of conses building. moreover all the infamous eco reforms designed by usa favoring usa were placed by these autocrats.

usa has only backstabbed them by favoring ouster and not giving them any help instead going against them in many cases like bombing libya without congress approval. strikes in syria and yemen.

this man has only lost his cool. stop circling muslim nations. stop dangerous politics of WOT
I was with you till the last statement . because I see where you think it is a back stab ( but reasons are different because of bush's policy Obama and US are caught flat footed with the allow democracy to previal). there is no circling of muslim countries and there is no dangerous politics of WOT- just some bad mistakes. On the whole - if the US stops WOT, then the US is doomed to attacks.

JayATL

and you expect pakis to honour there deal ?

yes i would fight over the tree if that tree belonged to me.
but Yes I do because it's a deal / contract/ international treaty/ UN and world approval.... if they don't then they lose their goal of making kashmir free... That's all those idiots are after.. save face and get the " look Kashmir is free".... while India gets a mind blowing deal out of it.

there used to be a saying in business , still is--- you take the glory I'll take the money...let them have that false glory and let India get unfretted access into asia.

do you not have water treaties with Pak, other trdae treaties with Pak? allowing commerical airlines access to its airspace with pak etc etc. Yeah if they sign that deal- they will have zero grounds to go back on it ...

agentperry

I was with you till the last statement . because I see where you think it is a back stab ( but reasons are different because of bush's policy Obama and US are caught flat footed with the allow democracy to previal). there is no circling of muslim countries and there is no dangerous politics of WOT- just some bad mistakes. On the whole - if the US stops WOT, then the US is doomed to attacks.
mistakes are being made a foundation for future course of action by politicizing and radicalization of masses. muslim world wasnt so radicalized back in 70s and 80s as they are now.
there is a rapid change in course of action. west was enjoying mid-east support and they had good relations. suddenly its after whole of mid-east.
al qaeda. not really. al qaeda is with no teeth arm etc now. its dead.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
but Yes I do because it's a deal / contract/ international treaty/ UN and world approval.... if they don't then they lose their goal of making kashmir free... That's all those idiots are after.. save face and get the " look Kashmir is free".... while India gets a mind blowing deal out of it.

there used to be a saying in business , still is--- you take the glory I'll take the money...let them have that false glory and let India get unfretted access into asia.

do you not have water treaties with Pak, other trdae treaties with Pak? allowing commerical airlines access to its airspace with pak etc etc. Yeah if they sign that deal- they will have zero grounds to go back on it ...
wouldn't India have the glory and the access to central asia if we take back gilgit and balistan ?

fuck pakis they dont deserve the dirt under my shoes. you dont understand the hatred.

JayATL

mistakes are being made a foundation for future course of action by politicizing and radicalization of masses. muslim world wasnt so radicalized back in 70s and 80s as they are now.
there is a rapid change in course of action. west was enjoying mid-east support and they had good relations. suddenly its after whole of mid-east.
al qaeda. not really. al qaeda is with no teeth arm etc now. its dead.
Iran- shah of Iran debacle ,, Iran Iraq war... Egypt before the US settlement with them-- all were radical in the 70's . Muslim radicalization took place under Zia in the 80's , Under whabbis isn the 80's and tribal issues all this time.

middle east was a cluster phuck and will always have its anti US folks because of Israel. The ones who were on the US side that matter - will remain on it side. Muslim radicalization in those countries existed prior to 911 - hence brought about 911. It started if you may heavily during the soviet- afghan wars..

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Iran- shah of Iran debacle ,, Iran Iraq war... Egypt before the US settlement with them-- all were radical in the 70's . Muslim radicalization took place under Zia in the 80's , Under whabbis isn the 80's and tribal issues all this time.

middle east was a cluster phuck and will always have its anti US folks because of Israel. The ones who were on the US side that matter - will remain on it side. Muslim radicalization in those countries existed prior to 911 - hence brought about 911. It started if you may heavily during the soviet- afghan wars..
how about you describe the iranian govt and society after ww2 before the time of the shah ?

JayATL

wouldn't India have the glory and the access to central asia if we take back gilgit and balistan ?

fuck pakis they dont deserve the dirt under my shoes. you dont understand the hatred.
how do propose to take it back? come on- think. They are a nuclear nation and what do you think would happen even if you through some miracle get to take it back, as you claim? another insurgency for decades like in Kashmir? Pakistan wont just give it up...and go "okay you have it now"

why war monger when you can chekmate them through diplomacy... India gets the deal of the century without a single drop of blood. thats the true Art of war baby..

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
how do propose to take it back? come on- think. They are a nuclear nation and what do you think would happen even if you through some miracle to take it back as you claim? another insurgency for decades like in Kashmir? Pakistan wont just give it up...and go "okay you have it now"

why war monger when you can chekmate them through diplomacy... India gets the deal of the century without a single drop of blood. thats the true Art of war baby..
they're welcome to try another insurgency....in the end it'll fuck em up even more. when there is adequate protection against there nukes then only we will try to take it. diplomacy works with sane people and not with terrorist or terrorist backers/sympethizers.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles