Aslam-0-Alekum DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pushyamitra

hi,

I am from India.for last 3 generations we are living in Noida. we reverted to Islam under command of great gazi Aurangzeb Alamgir centuries ago. may Allah (swt.) bless his soul.

I found this forum just few hours ago via Facebook and i must say,it is a really nice well established forum. :)

I joined this forum because i want to know more about people, culture and History of the this region. i am just here to be part of your mesmerizing community. :)

I hope i will also learn new things not only about India but also Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan, Turkey and Saudi Arabia. may Allah (swt.) bless us all, Regardless of our Racial, Religious, caste or Tribal Background.

Amen.

Ahmad Bahmanid

Flame Thrower

I agree with most of what you have said except for the part of Aurangazeb.

He was around like 15th century or so. I seriously doubt that you are lying. If you ever ask a Muslim when he converted, he'd say I am born Muslim. Never Converted!!

No one would remember (or want to remember when their family) converted. I seriously doubt that your family remembered this fact even after 12-15 generations.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
hi,

I am from India.for last 3 generations we are living in Noida. we reverted to Islam under command of great gazi Aurangzeb Alamgir centuries ago. may Allah (swt.) bless his soul.

I found this forum just few hours ago via Facebook and i must say,it is a really nice well established forum. :)

I joined this forum because i want to know more about people, culture and History of the this region. i am just here to be part of your mesmerizing community. :)

I hope i will also learn new things not only about India but also Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan, Turkey and Saudi Arabia. may Allah (swt.) bless us all, Regardless of our Racial, Religious, caste or Tribal Background.

Amen.

Ahmad Bahmanid
Welcome dude. Let's hope you are open to opposing viewpoints, because most members of this forum would definitely not call people like aurungzeb or Ghaznavi as great, nor do we take kindly to the word Ghazi. So just be prepared for some heated debates on the matter, if you want to defend these type of personalities.

prohumanity

Country flag
Well friends....we are in 21st century with high technology in our hands.....All we need to do is to grab this Mr or ms Pushyamitra and draw a drop of his blood from his middle finger....send that sample to medical lab for DNA matching....if the result matches Indian ethnicity people then, he is from India ...otherwise he is a illegitimate progeny of Aurangjeb ...
This is the only accurate, scientific way to know.....his real lineage.
Does he even know who Aurangjeb really was....He was a butcher psychopath who murdered his own father to be the Emperor..

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
hi,
Ahmad Bahmanid
Why bring in religion here? I care two hoots whether you're a born Muslim or converted by Aurangzeb or Donald Trump. Please don't wear religion on your sleeve out here.

Thanks and welcome to DFI.

Pushyamitra

How can you be both Brahmin And Bahmanid when bahmanids were from Persia ?
bahamanids were ancient Hindu Aryan Brahmins from north who migrated to Iran. later came back as islamic conquerors. there are only 58,000 Bahmani in Iran and 2000 in India.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
bahamanids were ancient Hindu Aryan Brahmins from north who migrated to Iran. later came back as islamic conquerors. there are only 58,000 Bahmani in Iran and 2000 in India.
I'm not even going to tell you how wrong that history is, since you yourself probably know that you're trolling. But anyone else reading his comment, I recommend spending 5 minutes reading the history of Bahmani Sultanate to know how much bullshit he just spewed out. Especially where the name Bahmani comes from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles