Asia's Quiet War

trackwhack

what a joke, everyone knows that india is still in the era of fission bombs, and has a smaller collection of nukes than even pakistan. :)

china's insane mindset has allowed us to fight superpowers and win (like in korean war). india loses even to a country as small as pakistan.

you have literally zero chance and your army says it too. we are not just mad but mad and capable at the same time, which is ten thousand times worse.
hahahaha ... good joke bro.

Good luck trying to fck with us.

Tianshan

Good luck trying to fck with us.
hahaha excellent. your own map shows that we can target your main population centers around the ganges with even short range missiles, while you have to cross thousands of kilometres to even target us, with your IRBM that has not even been inducted yet

and with a indian arsenal of fission bombs that is even smaller than pakistans.

Iamanidiot

This is pure trolling the chinese are yet to show signs that they are willing to change their deterrence doctrine and nowadays none is using megaton nuke.These posts show the posters ignorance about his own countries nuclear doctrines.A poor excuse of a human he is

Tianshan

This is pure trolling the chinese are yet to show signs that they are willing to change their deterrence doctrine and nowadays none is using megaton nuke.These posts show the posters ignorance about his own countries nuclear doctrines.A poor excuse of a human he is
we don't need nukes since our arsenal has more megatons than india by a factor of several hundred times, and unlike india we actually have the delivery systems to hit our targets.

india has a "no first use" so we can engage in a conventional war without even worrying about your non-operational IRBM. and even if we did worry, it is not even operational! haha

Iamanidiot

Trackwhack the guy is an ignoramus when it comes to China itself

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
The funniest thing is the Chinese will have a civil war if the CCP falls that is something not very palpable to me.@Tianshan no community has a monopoly over violence
That is my view aswell.

trackwhack

hahaha excellent. your own map shows that we can target your main population centers around the ganges with even short range missiles, while you have to cross thousands of kilometres to even target us, with your IRBM that has not even been inducted yet

and with a indian arsenal of fission bombs that is even smaller than pakistans.

like I said. Good luck trying to fck with us.

India considers all population centers with higher than 400 as population density and minimum population of 5000 people as urban. Even with these definitions, we are only 30% urban. This translates into at least 10,000 + urban areas. Good luck trying to target all those with your 500 declared nukes or 5000 undeclared nukes. Even if you succeed in taking out all these centers at 100% casualty, there is another 70% of us left. What would China have left?

Tianshan

Trackwhack the guy is an ignoramus when it comes to China itself
are you one of those indians who actually believes in peaceful rise theory?

i hope the whole world believes it! :laugh:

(actually i believe it myself, it is the indians who clearly don't).

trackwhack

are you one of those indians who actually believes in peaceful rise theory?

i hope the whole world believes it! :laugh:

(actually i believe it myself, it is the indians who clearly don't).
I dont really know what you were trying there with the whole Chinese are rabid and we will send the world back to dark ages thingy. History shows that you are actually a frightened lot and have kept getting beaten up time and again by your much smaller neighbours. Fail, troll boy.

Tianshan

I dont really know what you were trying there with the whole Chinese are rabid and we will send the world back to dark ages thingy. History shows that you are actually a frightened lot and have kept getting beaten up time and again by your much smaller neighbours. Fail, troll boy.
i am just trying to empathize with indian position that the chinese mentality is inherently imperialistic and expansionist, as ray says.

it is you indian who are so afraid of china, not the other way around. :rofl:

i will help you by agreeing with you, a war is certainly coming. pleaese get more ammunition otherwise it will be over too quickly!

(also, india could never see the war coming. this time they are right, but their politicians refuse to believe it)

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
@trackwack--Tianshan is just another ego-boosting troll. Poor kid does not have any freedom in his nation, let him atleast enjoy the freedom of speech here.

Tolaha

china's insane mindset has allowed us to fight superpowers and win.
Are you talking about the very same people that have been historically raped by big and small countries alike without much of a protest... repeatedly!?

hmm... maybe the "insane mindset" can be partly attributed to its history of being a victim of brutal rape!

Tianshan

@trackwack--Tianshan is just another ego-boosting troll. Poor kid does not have any freedom in his nation, let him atleast enjoy the freedom of speech here.
maybe i am being slightly sarcastic, but what i say is not wrong.

india's bad luck is to be next to a dangerous neighbor who is 100% unpredictable and almost crazy by some standard.

india can NEVER see the war coming, they never could

hmm... maybe the "insane mindset" can be partly attributed to its history of being a victim of brutal rape!
maybe partially, however the original crazy mindset existed long before that.

Last edited:

Iamanidiot

we don't need nukes since our arsenal has more megatons than india by a factor of several hundred times, and unlike india we actually have the delivery systems to hit our targets.

india has a "no first use" so we can engage in a conventional war without even worrying about your non-operational IRBM. and even if we did worry, it is not even operational! haha
China also has a no first use polic.The megaton nukes are being withdrawn by all countries for smaller yielding nukes with using platforms with greater accuracy
Next I do not know what stuff you are smoking but the PLA cannot afford to fight for a pile of rocks

Iamanidiot

Tianshan you are not getting your 50 cents with such inaccurate information even I was able to call your bluff

Tianshan

india keeps worrying about islamic extremists, but they are only of nuisance value and are too divided to pose an existential threat to anyone except themselves

the real danger in history has always been from powerful rising nations that have a sense of extreme ultra-nationalism combined with a very deep and painful victim complex from past humiliation.

this describes china exactly. it is almost like a large scale craziness.

Tianshan

Tianshan you are not getting your 50 cents with such inaccurate information even I was able to call your bluff
haha you miss the point of the post you read. i said that due to no first use policy on both side, that makes conventional war much more acceptable because there is no real fear of nuclear exchange.

so conventional war can come at any time

secondly, do you really believe the official line from chinese government? no first use, chinas peaceful rise? hahaha i think it is quite funny if you do and i don't

trackwhack

^^ you can troll as much as you like, you know as well as anyone else that China will get flattened if it tries stunts.

Tolaha

this describes china exactly. it is almost like a large scale craziness.
Naah... China is like one of those seasonal itch... nothing more. If it was half as dumb as you claim it to be, it would have not just been raped repeatedly but wiped out clean... like how the Mongols did to a few of them!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles