Asian? Yes. How about Pakistani? Or is speaking the truth racism?

Scalieback

Professional
Scalie,

Compare your treatment here with ARRSE.

We are tolerant to convergent views too.

And we don't think, like those in ARRSE, that we are God's own Gonads with Sun Shining out of our rectum!

Convert that to ARRSE style and you will get the meaning zap between your eyes!

You all in ARRSE do.
We'll see. I'm not holding my breath :)

Scalieback

Professional
Scalie, you still didnt get my point. After knowing the person is a Paki, should have been called one. Why the media prints Asian is the debate.
As I've repeatedly said, take it up with the CRE. Frankly, we should call peado's peado's.

pmaitra

As I've repeatedly said, take it up with the CRE. Frankly, we should call peado's peado's.
Valid point and point taken earnestly.

Yes, call a spade a spade (not worries, I am in North Carolina). :lol:

Scalieback

Professional
You should see the movie: The Plot to Kill Hitler (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This will clear all the stereotypes about the Germans.

P.S.: Since the Axis Powers were our allies in WW2, many people here take a very objective view of the Germans, unlike the victorious history makers, i.e. the Allied Powers.
Amazing how many claimed to be anti-nazi and yet there they were, living down the road from the camps. Let's not forget Hitler was voted in and anti-nazi actions within Germany by Germans was miniscule.

pmaitra

Amazing how many claimed to be anti-nazi and yet there they were, living down the road from the camps. Let's not forget Hitler was voted in and anti-nazi actions within Germany by Germans was miniscule.
I haven't lived WW2, so my knowledge is as accurate as yours, unless you have lived it.

Scalieback

Professional
You would not understand.

Given what is the mentality one sees in ARRSE, you have no desire to learn beyond you fog bound island or even from books and educational TV.

There is a whole lot of difference from a Caribbean black, African black, or others.

Habit, style of movement, style of speaking.

But if inb your mind it is black, you will miss the subtlety!
Fog bound island? Hmmm, about as accurate as saying slum city Mumbai. Keep the anecdotes away Ray as you'll just come out as being Raycist.

There's a wold of difference, after all everyone is different. We are all individuals.

Scalieback

Professional
Newton's Law. Every action of hatred has an equal and opposite reaction of hatred. Just that Indian reaction has been more on the lines of Geneva Convention, unlike the other side.
As I said before, why the irrational hatred then? Same race, not a religious divide, so why?

Scalieback

Professional
Oh and yes just one last time about ARRSE scalie. Tell those idiots Ray and Yusuf are not the same person. How dumb of them to not make out the diff.
I know, it's a common theme. A lot of sock puppets and wind up merchants have led to 'broad brushing.' You can tell it was two different people from the style of writing.

Scalieback

Professional
How cute (US expression!).

Obfuscation at its best.

Show the interest in the British to know about issue beyond their comfort zones!

But always ready to be knowing all!
I don't know it all Ray. That's a character trait you seem to abide by.

I get my curry's from various locations and have no idea if they're Indian or Pakistani. Why should it matter?

pmaitra

As I said before, why the irrational hatred then? Same race, not a religious divide, so why?
Not irrational to me. Tens of thousands killed, many more maimed, border disputes, genocide in East Pakistan (yes, majority of the victims were Muslims too), printing fake Indian currency and smuggling them into India, publicly collecting donations in Pakistani cities for Jihad against India - tell me, does it still sound irrational? Also, does it explain why I think that majority of them are whackos?

Even the US has realized this: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...countability-bill-introduced-us-congress.html

Scalieback

Professional
I haven't lived WW2, so my knowledge is as accurate as yours, unless you have lived it.
I didn't live it either. Nice try though ;) But then, I'm open to all sorts of interpretation of history and don't wear blinkers like some :cool:

Scalieback

Professional
Not irrational to me. Tens of thousands killed, many more maimed, border disputes, genocide in East Pakistan (yes, majority of the victims were Muslims too), printing fake Indian currency and smuggling them into India, publicly collecting donations in Pakistani cities for Jihad against India - tell me, does it still sound irrational? Also, does it explain why I think that majority of them are whackos?

Even the US has realized this: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...countability-bill-introduced-us-congress.html
Okay, not irrational. So it's their legislative identity you hate?

pmaitra

I didn't live it either. Nice try though ;) But then, I'm open to all sorts of interpretation of history and don't wear blinkers like some :cool:
Great men appreciate other great men! ;)

Anyway, I gotta go. Will continue later. Carry on the rest of y'all!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles