Asia pivot threatened

pmaitra

you are very welcome, you Indian eat pangolin? that's very very expensensive ,luxury meat in China.

MANILA – The Philippine coast guard said Monday it had found hundreds of frozen scaly anteaters, or pangolins, in the cargo hold of a Chinese boat that ran aground in a protected marine sanctuary last week.

Wildlife officials have been informed of the surprising discovery, which could lead to more charges for the 12 Chinese men arrested on charges including poaching after their boat was stranded in Tubbataha Reef last week.

"We found 400 boxes containing anteaters aboard the vessel, and we are now determining where these came from," coast guard spokesman Lieutenant Commander Armand Balilo told AFP.
No, I don't think we eat pangolins, but my comment was related to those hovercrafts' pictures.

satish007

Racism, reported
don't be so petty, please get over it.
we have so many half Chinese half American/Canadian/Australian, but we only have few Filipinos and pro-India pure Chinese.
btw please don't hold a grudge again me.

amoy

Guru dont b too harsh on our Filipino bhai many of whom may carry Chini blood as well like Prez. Aquino.

Are u aware Philippines biggest investment in Chine is the one called SM?

And guess what the acronym SM stands for??

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2

satish007

Guru dont b too harsh on our Filipino bhai many of whom may carry Chini blood as well like Prez. Aquino.

Are u aware Philippines biggest investment in Chine is the one called SM?

And guess what the acronym SM stands for??

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2
SM Supermalls, owned by SM Prime Holdings, Inc., is a chain of shopping malls in the Philippines, with 43 malls across the Philippines as well as branches in China.

The company that operates the malls was started by Henry Sy, Sr. in 1958 as Shoemart, with a store in Manila. In 1960's Shoemart expands its shoe store chain. It is one of the pioneers in the new urban centers in Makati and Cubao.[1] By the 1970s, Shoemart was a full-line Department Store, shifting its name from Shoemart to SM.
-----------
thx for sharing smart filipinas always welcome in xiamen that why i keep ask mr. zero join us

Last edited:

Zero_Wing

@Zero_Wing,
Last Year, we had a bug fishing fleet try to light fishing in Subi Reef but got almost nothing and wasted money.
Now we are going there again.

although SCS is ours and our ancestor fishing there long time ago, but we need to refresh fishing skill,
do you mind sharing some fishing knowledge , which way is best to get big catch there?
Wow so the Italian can claim Europe, North Africa and the half of the Middle east because the Romans controlled the area before oh wait they did and look what happen to them for more information please see any history books outside china and my middle finger

Last edited by a moderator:

satish007

O,you love our money and our market,poor kiddos
Philippines asks Chinese to invest more - World News - SINA English
In 2012, Chinese investments in the Philippines reached only in $65.45 million or just half of the $130 million investments poured by Filipino investors in China in that same year.
On a cumulative basis, Filipino investments in China are six times bigger than what Chinese had invested in the Philippines.
As of end 2012, Philippine investments in China reached $3.03 billion while Chinese investments in the Philippines stood at only $356 million.

Zero_Wing

Well thank you again for giving more evidence of my country good will and superior advantage over yours and you should think it over dude i mean like you posted if want to that money can gone beside our accidental control over the world maritime trade which your Empire is benefiting and besides if you pull out many people would be very happy to take your place! its not even as high as Japan's or Europe's or America's Investments (so ya Screw you and your people and then some)and other trading partners and it would adventitious to us one no more fake good that kills our Industries, Filipino Industries will boom and and no more smuggled goods and minerals that chinese tax evaders steal over billions worth of minerals and other goods from the Philippines and smuggling in without paying taxes. So if you can make it happen please leave as soon as you can and don't let the door hit you on your way out! plus your economy is failing it would be better for us to leave your economy to die and plus you guys are hypocrites just recently the Philippines was voted as one of the most popular destinations young chi#ko Imperials so thank you again suckers as i said we don't need china, Its china who needs the world but china can not live without the world and the Philippines are you sure you wanna bully us? and i dont wanna eat chi#ko Imperialist food like everything in your country it was low safety standards i could get sick so i just eat chinese food made by Filipino Chinese which a lot safer and better quality and Masarap (delicious) pa .Again thank you for your stupidity and your arrogance that you point that out and to thank you here my middle finger by the way Japan is helping us by build a high speed bullet train and other Improvements on our train service so your 500 million can kiss my @$$ it almost 2- 10 billion i think (forgot) thank you Japan and other countries for fueling our continuous economic growth and success.

satish007

if want to that money can gone beside our accidental control over the world maritime trade which your Empire is benefiting and besides if you pull out many people would be very happy to take your place! its not even as high as Japan's or Europe's or America's Investments
How Japs can investment you, All their people are getting too old to remember their bank account password. only they can do is sleeping the bed and pressing the button for PH nurses.

my middle finger by the way Japan is helping us by build a high speed bullet train and other Improvements on our train service so your 500 million can kiss my @$$ it almost 2- 10 billion i think (forgot) thank you Japan and other countries for fueling our continuous economic growth and success.
o, you middle finger again, that's is?
you poor brain must forget Malina is second most destroyed city and the Massacre? you kissing Japs a$$, they smell good again?
you must be educated in a very bad school. shame on your history teacher.
------------------------------------------
More Japanese ministers visit Yasukuni Shrine |Asia-Pacific |chinadaily.com.cn
Japanese Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso visited the notorious war-linked Yasukuni Shrine Sunday evening amid the shrine's three-day spring festival started Sunday, according to local
-------------------------------------

during lulls in the battle for control of the city, Japanese troops took out their anger and frustration on the civilians caught in the crossfire. It is said that Japanese troops looted, burned, and brutally executed, tortured, decapitated, and sexually abused women, men and children alike, Red Cross personnel, prisoners of war, and hospital patients[citation needed]. The total of 100,000 death was counted after the battle, but the actual cause of their death is not known.

satish007

PH's first bullet train
Manila, Philippines --- The country will soon have its first bullet train after the National Economic Development Authority (NEDA) announced that Metro Pacific Investments Corporation (MPIC) has expressed its intention to finance the $3-billion Clark-Metro Manila project.

Another project, the $1.23-billion Metro Rail Transit Line 7 (MRT-7) that will run from San Jose Del Monte in Bulacan to SM North in Quezon City, will be financed by the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA).

Both projects will be built under the BOT scheme.

The plan for the bullet train is to construct the new railways between the lanes of the North Luzon Expressway (NLEx) because an earlier proposal to construct it parallel to the railway was scrapped due to some technical problems.

Clark International Airport Corp. (CIAC) said the project will be called "Express Airport Trains" which will have at least three stops in Metro Manila.

CIAC said that using the proposed trains, it will only take about 45 minutes to transport passengers from Clark to Manila, and vice versa.

The planned stopovers are Balintawak or near TriNoMa or SM North in Quezon City; Manila like Dimasalang or University of Sto. Tomas; and Makati at Buendia Avenue.

Meanwhile, NEDA is re-evaluating the MRT 7 project after the previous approval had lapsed and some changes in terms and conditions have been made.

Transportation Secretary Joseph Emilio A. Abaya said that the proposal for the mass rail transit between North Avenue in Quezon City and Bulacan was already submitted to the NEDA- Investment Coordinating Committee (ICC).

The re-evaluation was needed because under the implementing rules and regulations of the government's BOT Law, any changes in proposed project shall again be re-evaluated by the NEDA-ICC.

NEDA said that since JICA decided to fund the project, the government can expect the continuous construction of the rail once started.

The initial construction will be put up in Barangay Tala in San Jose Del Monte. The new MRT line will run through Fairview, Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City Memorial Circle, and North EDSA.

The final station will be constructed in Paramount in Quezon City, in front of SM North EDSA and the Triangle of North Manila (TriNoMa) mall.

NEDA added that the new lane will be connected to the now operational LRT-MRT Closing Loop Interconnection Project.

It added that once the MRT-7 Line is completed, the Paramount Station will be a Mega Rail Station.

Zero_Wing

Ya is it great so ya Japanese have been paying for their crimes how about you? you paying the millions of families you people killed in Tibet in Uyger and Inter Mongolia and your own that were killed by the Chinese civil war the invasion of other countries and the people who died in the famines in Mao's time or the Great leap forward or the Cultural Revolution and the innocents you killed in the Korean War many other more criminal acts you did? Were is your payment? Look if need a bad guy look at yourselves and take a shower because you stink of lies and irony and total garbage? See i just gave you my middle finger! hahahaha Dude i believe you have earthquake and flu to take care off or you just so useless you can't even help all you can do is to make punt shots? Wow what a miserable loser you people are.

satish007

you have earthquake and flu to take care off or you just so useless you can't even help all you can do is to make punt shots? Wow what a miserable loser you people are.
Thanks for remind yup we having a lot of shit have to deal with first you guys can take a short break we will be back and take more islands. Join us.

thirdartillery

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ya is it great so ya Japanese have been paying for their crimes how about you? you paying the millions of families you people killed in Tibet in Uyger and Inter Mongolia and your own that were killed by the Chinese civil war the invasion of other countries and the people who died in the famines in Mao's time or the Great leap forward or the Cultural Revolution and the innocents you killed in the Korean War many other more criminal acts you did? Were is your payment? Look if need a bad guy look at yourselves and take a shower because you stink of lies and irony and total garbage? See i just gave you my middle finger! hahahaha Dude i believe you have earthquake and flu to take care off or you just so useless you can't even help all you can do is to make punt shots? Wow what a miserable loser you people are.
Another homie-hindi is impersonating a Fail-lipino. so funny.

Zero_Wing

Wow to imbeciles trying to be smart and trying to convince us that invading and destroying world peace with constant warmongering both in foreign policy and internet is smart hey Imperial Stinkers do you have a flu and earthquake to deal with or your to say to them hey you also owned them since ancient times and you have indisputable sovereignty over them hahahahaha or maybe they think they do to you hahahahaha Karma is Bit#h fellows

huaxia rox

See i just gave you my middle finger! hahahaha Dude i believe you have earthquake and flu to take care off or you just so useless you can't even help all you can do is to make punt shots? Wow what a miserable loser you people are.
i think people have seen you giving your middle finger....but anything else??

when chinese took back huangyan island did you do that?

when your complaint went to the UN and nothing back did you do that?

when your fellow countrymen in hong kong protested around to try to get a citizenship in hk did you back them up with your middle finger??

i am sure when you go discrimnation against indians in your country you did that but i dont even think you can do that when you in india.....

Wow what a miserable loser you people are.

Zero_Wing

Dude say like whatever you want and my response to your racist arrogant ego is my middle finger !
Oh by the way how the flu and the earthquake treating you? and add the rebellion in Uygry (sorry if spell it wrong no insult to a fellow anti Maoist Imperials) Looks like Karma to me! and for added bad news for china the EU has express support for our peaceful efforts in the UN so as ASEAN so your pirate days are over

huaxia rox

earthquake is nature disaster and xinjiang sometimes got its problems which is when low life people like you show the middle finger of your kind.

while when more than ten people slaughterred in Lanao del Norte in the PH this week due to local election chaos the only thing i want to do is to say rip the unlickily killed dead.

the remainning question regarding you showing your middle finger is

when chinese took back huangyan island did you do that?

when your complaint went to the UN and nothing back did you do that?

when your fellow countrymen in hong kong protested around to try to get a citizenship in hk did you back them up with your middle finger??

do i have answers here?

Zero_Wing

Whatever dudes its like am arguing with a wall of stupidity here oh well hey jerks hows the karma treating you? The earthquakes, the flu, the rebellions?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles