Asia pivot threatened

huaxia rox

I have no idea why the mods keep letting you pretend to be Chinese. If they do, I will take it as proof of their anti-China bias
i have no idea why you are so pissed off either......why do you so care about 'the anti-China bias'..........have fun here....

people have rights to pretend......when his own nationality probably cant offer much enough he needs then what else can you expect??

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I have no idea why the mods keep letting you pretend to be Chinese. If they do, I will take it as proof of their anti-China bias
Then what is he according to you, if not Chinese? He is certainly not an Indian. The grammatical errors that he makes are not those that an Indian would make. An Indian with a poor grasp of English would make different kind of errors, not the kind that Satish makes. So, which nationality does he belong to, according to you?

ice berg

Then what is he according to you, if not Chinese? He is certainly not an Indian. The grammatical errors that he makes are not those that an Indian would make. An Indian with a poor grasp of English would make different kind of errors, not the kind that Satish makes. So, which nationality does he belong to, according to you?
Well, according to the mods, he is living in Scandinavia. Who knows , maybe he is neither indian or chinese.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Well, according to the mods, he is living in Scandinavia. Who knows , maybe he is neither indian or chinese.
Huh ? Who said he's from Scandinavia ? satish007 is from mainland China :)

huaxia rox

from mainland china???working in some south asian restruant??with the big hat on head??? really dont know how to call that sikh thing.....:namaste:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
from mainland china???working in some south asian restruant??with the big hat on head??? really dont know how to call that sikh thing.....:namaste:
By the way, WTH is a "South Asian restaurant"? :crazy:

There are Indian restaurants. Period. Even Pakis and Bangladeshis who open restaurants in Europe, US, etc. refer to their restaurants as "Indian restaurant". There is no such thing as Pakistani food or Pakistani cuisine. So, using the term "South Asian restaurant" is superfluous.

satish007

sorry, I try my best, my Mod took off my edit my permission, I should able to polish my post and make it better.
sad, Nether Chinese nor Indian treate me as their people, I am half Indian half Chinese kook and love Indian Chinese food.

Zero_Wing

international laws cannot be applied in prcs soils.....no need to really find some reasons (there are plenty of though) about why the island belongs to prc.......facts alone have demonstrated all we need to know which is the island well belongs to prc........
That's your reply pathetic one china ssign UNCLOS meaing she as to enforce it not be the first to break it under the principals of international law treaties are enforce and followed under the principles of Pacta sunt servanda if you continue to violate international law then china is rouge country so you can kiss your veto seat good bye you agree on something that you can't even enforce and you would break anyway? Again no country in the world has claim a whole sea and call it there own only you idiots are going this! so in suma total your claims are stupid wrong and idiotic so please sign your nationalist message to people who care!

ice berg

That's your reply pathetic one china ssign UNCLOS meaing she as to enforce it not be the first to break it under the principals of international law treaties are enforce and followed under the principles of Pacta sunt servanda if you continue to violate international law then china is rouge country so you can kiss your veto seat good bye you agree on something that you can't even enforce and you would break anyway? Again no country in the world has claim a whole sea and call it there own only you idiots are going this! so in suma total your claims are stupid wrong and idiotic so please sign your nationalist message to people who care!
Sigh, kid, I strongly suggest you spend your time get some education instead of trolling on internet.

Declarations or Statements upon UNCLOS ratification after ratification

Upon ratification (7 June 1996)1/:

In accordance with the decision of the Standing Committee of the Eighth National People's Congress of the People's Republic of China at its nineteenth session, the President of the People's Republic of China has hereby ratified the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea of 10 December 1982 and at the same time made the following statement:

1. In accordance with the provisions of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, the People's Republic of China shall enjoy sovereign rights and jurisdiction over an exclusive economic zone of 200 nautical miles and the continental shelf.

2. The People's Republic of China will effect, through consultations, the delimitation of the boundary of the maritime jurisdiction with the States with coasts opposite or adjacent to China respectively on the basis of international law and in accordance with the principle of equitability.

3. The People's Republic of China reaffirms its sovereignty over all its archipelagos and islands as listed in article 2 of the Law of the People's Republic of China on the territorial sea and the contiguous zone, which was promulgated on 25 February 1992.

4. The People's Republic of China reaffirms that the provisions of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea concerning innocent passage through the territorial sea shall not prejudice the right of a coastal State to request, in accordance with its laws and regulations, a foreign State to obtain advance approval from or give prior notification to the coastal State for the passage of its warships through the territorial sea of the coastal State.

Declaration made after ratification (25 August 2006)

Declaration under article 298:

The Government of the People's Republic of China does not accept any of the procedures provided for in Section 2 of Part XV of the Convention with respect to all the categories of disputes referred to in paragraph 1 (a) (b) and (c) of Article 298 of the Convention.

China made a reservation against the dispute settlement procedures provided by UNCLOS when it ratified the treaty.

I know it is beyond your level of comprehension so I suggest you ask some smart phillipinos around you. I am sure they will be happy to explain to you what it means.

Zero_Wing

Sigh, kid, I strongly suggest you spend your time get some education instead of trolling on internet.

Declarations or Statements upon UNCLOS ratification after ratification

Upon ratification (7 June 1996)1/:

In accordance with the decision of the Standing Committee of the Eighth National People's Congress of the People's Republic of China at its nineteenth session, the President of the People's Republic of China has hereby ratified the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea of 10 December 1982 and at the same time made the following statement:

1. In accordance with the provisions of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, the People's Republic of China shall enjoy sovereign rights and jurisdiction over an exclusive economic zone of 200 nautical miles and the continental shelf.

2. The People's Republic of China will effect, through consultations, the delimitation of the boundary of the maritime jurisdiction with the States with coasts opposite or adjacent to China respectively on the basis of international law and in accordance with the principle of equitability.

3. The People's Republic of China reaffirms its sovereignty over all its archipelagos and islands as listed in article 2 of the Law of the People's Republic of China on the territorial sea and the contiguous zone, which was promulgated on 25 February 1992.

4. The People's Republic of China reaffirms that the provisions of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea concerning innocent passage through the territorial sea shall not prejudice the right of a coastal State to request, in accordance with its laws and regulations, a foreign State to obtain advance approval from or give prior notification to the coastal State for the passage of its warships through the territorial sea of the coastal State.

Declaration made after ratification (25 August 2006)

Declaration under article 298:

The Government of the People's Republic of China does not accept any of the procedures provided for in Section 2 of Part XV of the Convention with respect to all the categories of disputes referred to in paragraph 1 (a) (b) and (c) of Article 298 of the Convention.

China made a reservation against the dispute settlement procedures provided by UNCLOS when it ratified the treaty.

I know it is beyond your level of comprehension so I suggest you ask some smart phillipinos around you. I am sure they will be happy to explain to you what it means.
Oh back at you mindless drone here some lessons in international law for you Chinese imperialist and its Filipino not philipinos please learn some proper manners you insulting jerks

Treaty
Is an express agreement under international law entered into by actors in international law, namely sovereign states and international organizations. A treaty may also be known as an (international) agreement, protocol, covenant, convention or exchange of letters, among other terms. Regardless of terminology, all of these forms of agreements are, under international law, equally considered treaties and the rules are the same

and again

Pacta sunt servanda ("agreements must be kept) comes to mind you need to understand in international if you sign something you have to do it regardless of your stupid laws so please read first before you sign.

huaxia rox

we sign what ever we need.....just like after signning specific treaty chinese companies cant sell missiles with strike range more than 300km to other nations but that doesnt mean the company cant sell missiles over the range to PLA.........international law is international law....international treaty is international treaty..........now i am talking about chinese soils.....domestic problem.......

besides if international law really carries weight why every nation has its armed force??? why not waiting for international judges???

t_co

@Zero_Wing The SCS claim has been in place since the 40s. Why are you only complaining about those claims now? Why didn't you counter-claim when China was far weaker than it is today?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zero_Wing

@Zero_Wing The SCS claim has been in place since the 40s. Why are you only complaining about those claims now? Why didn't you counter-claim when China was far weaker than it is today?
Huh well times change can italy say we taking half of the world because the Roman empire use to rule it

Last edited by a moderator:

ice berg

Oh back at you mindless drone here some lessons in international law for you Chinese imperialist and its Filipino not philipinos please learn some proper manners you insulting jerks

Treaty
Is an express agreement under international law entered into by actors in international law, namely sovereign states and international organizations. A treaty may also be known as an (international) agreement, protocol, covenant, convention or exchange of letters, among other terms. Regardless of terminology, all of these forms of agreements are, under international law, equally considered treaties and the rules are the same

and again

Pacta sunt servanda ("agreements must be kept) comes to mind you need to understand in international if you sign something you have to do it regardless of your stupid laws so please read first before you sign.
Double face palm. :tsk:

Do you know what a reservation means? You need to step up your reading skills, otherwise you wont get a job in a phillipino call center.

Zero_Wing

Double face palm. :tsk:

Do you know what a reservation means? You need to step up your reading skills, otherwise you wont get a job in a phillipino call center.
Again nothing new to post please International law is clear on this you sign it you make it happen! that how we live in the 21st century why not go back to your massage parlor and ask for a tip and its Filipino ----- please remember it well

ice berg

Again nothing new to post please International law is clear on this you sign it you make it happen! that how we live in the 21st century why not go back to your massage parlor and ask for a tip and its Filipino ----- please remember it well
Seems noone bothered to teach you what a reservation means.

In my country most philllipinos work as au pair. They work as slaves in a few years and hope to nail a husband before they got send back. With your language skills, I doubt anyone will even hire you as an au pair. In massagte parlors are mostly thais, so you cant get a job there, sorry. :rolleyes:

Zero_Wing

Seems noone bothered to teach you what a reservation means.

In my country most philllipinos work as au pair. They work as slaves in a few years and hope to nail a husband before they got send back. With your language skills, I doubt anyone will even hire you as an au pair. In massagte parlors are mostly thais, so you cant get a job there, sorry. :rolleyes:
In your dreams can you guys answers without racist and stereotypes that are not even truth or since you can't give evidence of you (imperialism) so called mandate over the questionable areas its the same stereotypes and racist rants with no basis at all in reality and one why should Filipino women like you guys you people never known hygiene and your manhood is micro size :rofl: please add some value points to defend your claims or racist rants about filipinos is the best you guys can do?

ice berg

In your dreams can you guys answers without racist and stereotypes that are not even truth or since you can't give evidence of you (imperialism) so called mandate over the questionable areas its the same stereotypes and racist rants with no basis at all in reality and one why should Filipino women like you guys you people never known hygiene and your manhood is micro size :rofl: please add some value points to defend your claims or racist rants about filipinos is the best you guys can do?
I dont feel I have insulted any phillipinos out there by saying there are many phillipinos working as au pair in my country. It is a matter of fact.

There is no shame working either as au pair, or in a call center.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles