Ashdoc's short movie review---Kuch kuch locha hai

ashdoc

Country flag
Sunny Leone....I would go miles to see any movie of hers....
The fact that she is totally uninhibited in her body exposure gives her the edge over other heroines , and not only she has a delicious body but she is also genuinely goodlooking .

And like me , others are crazy about Sunny too....one of them being Ram Kapoor , who plays a gujarati patel living in malaysia . He wins a contest to date Sunny , and to him it is like a dream come true....
To add to his cup of joys , Sunny wants to live with his family in order to get a taste of gujarati life because she is going to play a gujarati in a film .

But complications arise as Ram has already claimed to be unmarried and living with old parents , though actually he has a wife and a grown up son . So the wife has to be packed off and the son and his girlfriend ( Evelyn Sharma ) have to dress up as his parents .

The first half is boring and Ram Kapoor hams repeatedly . The second half is better , as some laughs arise when Sunny arrives at his house and the son and his girlfriend try to pose as old parents . Ram's friend Mehul Buch arrives too , and gives some real entertainment posing as a lecherous old man who cannot keep his hands off Sunny and repeatedly keeps on wringing them in front of her trying to reach her .

Evelyn Sharma looks sexy , in blue bikini showing off her stunning figure . But the star of the show is Sunny , and her charms are on fully display in the movie . She undresses in front of everyone in a scene , and she plays seductress in a flaming red saree that just scorches the senses as she dances in a sexy song made famous already by Dimple Kapadia in the film 'Sagar' . Always wearing hot clothes , she gives you what you came for---real titillation .

But sadly , there is little else in the movie . The jokes and comedy are good only in certain scenes of Mehul Buch and the son and Evelyn posing as old people , while Ram Kapoor utterly fails to look funny inspite of trying hard---a little too hard perhaps . One wonders why this fatso has such a importance in the television and film industry even though he cannot keep his weight under control .

Music is okay however . Once again I went on pilgrimage to see the sex goddess Sunny Leone and got my quota of titillation . That quota is gonna last me many nights . Your satisfaction will depend on how much you are a devotee of the sex goddess . If you are not , or are plainly envious of her ( like many women are ) then you can safely give the movie a miss .

Verdict---Bad .
one and a half star , extra half star is due to sunny .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles