Ashdoc's movie review--The tower heist

ashdoc

Country flag
Manhattan !!.....The skyscrapers of New York city......

Two of them may have gone down , but many more are here to stay......

.....And each one has a story to tell.....

So whats this story ??

Well , on the top of one of these towers sits an old man who's swindled a lot of innocent people out of a lot of money.....

He thinks he's very smart ; He's made a lot of people invest their money with him , and he's made the money disappear into thin air.....

......And he's so smart that even the FBI cannot pin him down , and they gonna have to release him soon.....

He thinks he's a master of the universe , and nobody's gonna be able to catch him.....

But he's made one small mistake.....

Err....actually a beeeeg one.....

He's also made the people who work in his tower invest and lose money on him.....

Small poor people , he thinks.....What can they do to his majesty ??

'' But dont forget the wrath of the meek !! For it is they who shall inherit the earth !! ''--So said Jesus Christ....or something like that.... I actually tend to forget his exact words.....

So who's going to be the Jesuslike messiah who's gonna save these poor little meek downtrodden ( I think I have used too many adjectives ) people from their predicament ??

Yeah , he's the manager of the tower.....a mighty good man.....a man with a real heart.....

......And he's mighty angry that his poor little meek downtrodden friends ( here go the adjective's again ) have been robbed out of their money......

So he's gonna give the swindler his comeuppance and rob him back.....

But how ?? He's heard from a friendly FBI female agent ( a mighty good woman , maah sir , and a woman with a heart of gold ; a heart that seems to tick for our manager cum messiah ) that the swindler's got a lot of cash stacked somewhere in his penthouse at the top of the tower.....

.....And he's gonna rob that to pay every penny back to his friends.....

To do that he takes the help of the friendly neighbourhood niggah--a crook , of course.....

But complications develop as the niggah , crook that he is , decides to rob the money on his own......

Never mind !! The spirit of our avenging angels is such that they decide they can do without him as well.....

So there's two people trying to rob the money--our messiah and his bunch and the niggah all alone.....

So who's gonna get the money ?? And who's gonna stumble upon some real solid gold ??

And who most importantly , is gonna stumble upon the proof that will send the swindler cum crook cum smartass cum master of the universe ( adjectives again !! ) to jail for the rest of his life ??

For knowing all that , ladies and gentlemen , watch THE TOWER HEIST.....

.....For though I already watched , I am not gonna tell......

Verdict--watchable......

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
My daughter and I were going to see Tower Heist, but the movie schedule was wrong. We saw Paranormal instead.:shocked:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles