Ashdoc's movie review---Jab tak hai jaan

ashdoc

Country flag
Welcome to the world of superlative romance.....courtesy the greatest exponent of it---Yash Chopra who else......

The world of making love on satin sheets in luxurious bed......

.......Of wild kissing in telephone booths in blinding rain.....

.......Of motorcycle rides on smooth roads in supergreen countryside with arms outstretched in impossible joy......

........Of romantic confessions in beautiful churches while it is snowing outside.......all picture perfect.....

........Of waiting for your beloved for years without batting an eyelid.....

........Of love between people of different classes---between a rich girl and poor boy.....

Welcome to that world one last time......for the man who made us so familiar with that world is no more.......yes , Yash Chopra has breathed his last.......

And he has left a void no one can fulfill.....

For no one could make a woman look more beautiful than Yash Chopra.....a fact that you can appreciate when you see Katrina look absolutely stunning......

Yeah , she looks divine in sarees , in nighties , in revealing clothes and also in covering clothes.....

And watch her do dirty dancing in micromini and exposing top---she exudes fire like no one else......

The antics of Anushka Sharma pale in comparison with the super beauty of Kats , her soft skin , her smooth white face and the pain in her eyes.....

This even though Anushka has worn what is practically a bikini in her first scene in the film......thats because Anushka's character is a little too talkative and over the top---a little too much.....or maybe thats what the director intended it to be , for Anushka is not the one Shah Rukh is in love with......

He's is love with Kats , and she is with him to---in her majesty's heartland , London....

But a dramatic twist of fate separates the two and he goes to Kashmir to risk his life again and again defusing bombs for a living in order to prove something to himself---where he meets Anushka the chatterbox ten years later when she comes to shoot a film for discovery channel.....

And its upto Anushka to bring them together again.....

And how ?? Go and watch the movie for that......

Its the reason why Shah Rukh and Katrina separate that forms the weakest link in the chain of events that can be called the story......the reason seems to be silly and unrealistic and based on superstition......

And unfortunately , the chain is strongest only as its weakest link.....

Of course , Yash has pulled in all stops to bring in maximum support for his film from maximum audiences---by including too many muslim and Pakistani characters to make the film popular among muslim audiences around the globe......even while dying the old man could not cure his itch to appease the pukis......

But from my side all that is forgiven.....after all , it his last film we will get to see and I am a getting a bit senty.........

Music is good , and the photography and colours of the film are stunning to say the least.....so are the clothes worn by Katrina......

Shah Rukh retains his naughtiness of old times in some scenes and does act well.....

And everything about the film exudes class modernity and forwardness, especially that fact that Katrina smokes and Anushka has had sex with multiple partners ---in fact it is a film that is not for the masses and is strictly for the multiplex audience and NRIs.......

But still I was not really impressed by the film---the weakest link in the chain did make things unimpressive......

But hey !! Its Yashji's last film.....and he being the badshah of romance........so all is forgiven !!

Verdict---only okay .

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Looks like a re-hashed bollywood soap opera. But Music is good though. Waiting for your Son of Sardar movie review.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Welcome to the world of superlative romance.....courtesy the greatest exponent of it---Yash Chopra who else......

The world of making love on satin sheets in luxurious bed......

.......Of wild kissing in telephone booths in blinding rain.....

.......Of motorcycle rides on smooth roads in supergreen countryside with arms outstretched in impossible joy......

........Of romantic confessions in beautiful churches while it is snowing outside.......all picture perfect.....

........Of waiting for your beloved for years without batting an eyelid.....

........Of love between people of different classes---between a rich girl and poor boy.....

Welcome to that world one last time......for the man who made us so familiar with that world is no more.......yes , Yash Chopra has breathed his last.......

And he has left a void no one can fulfill.....

For no one could make a woman look more beautiful than Yash Chopra.....a fact that you can appreciate when you see Katrina look absolutely stunning......

Yeah , she looks divine in sarees , in nighties , in revealing clothes and also in covering clothes.....

And watch her do dirty dancing in micromini and exposing top---she exudes fire like no one else......

The antics of Anushka Sharma pale in comparison with the super beauty of Kats , her soft skin , her smooth white face and the pain in her eyes.....

This even though Anushka has worn what is practically a bikini in her first scene in the film......thats because Anushka's character is a little too talkative and over the top---a little too much.....or maybe thats what the director intended it to be , for Anushka is not the one Shah Rukh is in love with......

He's is love with Kats , and she is with him to---in her majesty's heartland , London....

But a dramatic twist of fate separates the two and he goes to Kashmir to risk his life again and again defusing bombs for a living in order to prove something to himself---where he meets Anushka the chatterbox ten years later when she comes to shoot a film for discovery channel.....

And its upto Anushka to bring them together again.....

And how ?? Go and watch the movie for that......

Its the reason why Shah Rukh and Katrina separate that forms the weakest link in the chain of events that can be called the story......the reason seems to be silly and unrealistic and based on superstition......

And unfortunately , the chain is strongest only as its weakest link.....

Of course , Yash has pulled in all stops to bring in maximum support for his film from maximum audiences---by including too many muslim and Pakistani characters to make the film popular among muslim audiences around the globe......even while dying the old man could not cure his itch to appease the pukis......

But from my side all that is forgiven.....after all , it his last film we will get to see and I am a getting a bit senty.........

Music is good , and the photography and colours of the film are stunning to say the least.....so are the clothes worn by Katrina......

Shah Rukh retains his naughtiness of old times in some scenes and does act well.....

And everything about the film exudes class modernity and forwardness, especially that fact that Katrina smokes and Anushka has had sex with multiple partners ---in fact it is a film that is not for the masses and is strictly for the multiplex audience and NRIs.......

But still I was not really impressed by the film---the weakest link in the chain did make things unimpressive......

But hey !! Its Yashji's last film.....and he being the badshah of romance........so all is forgiven !!

Verdict---only okay .
I am pretty sure i am not watching this movie anytime soon , so cant cant confirm or contradict you ,

but this is good writing indeed !!

Down with gay Rajeev Masand , hail the new Movie reviewer ASHDOC .

Edit : On second thoughts , How pretty is Kat looking and how small are Anushka's bikinis ?

Its only 150 Rs and 2 hours after all

ashdoc

Country flag
I am pretty sure i am not watching this movie anytime soon , so cant cant confirm or contradict you ,

but this is good writing indeed !!

Down with gay Rajeev Masand , hail the new Movie reviewer ASHDOC .

Edit : On second thoughts , How pretty is Kat looking and how small are Anushka's bikinis ?

Its only 150 Rs and 2 hours after all
thanks for the effusive praise....

hmm....what more can i say about kat's beauty ?? i think i have already said enough in my review .

as bikinis go anushka's bikini is some what large---somewhat barely classifying as bikini .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles