Ashdoc's movie review---Bahubali the conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

salute

Hollywood movies are highly advertised on each and every platform unlike Bahubali which was unknown to many who watched it. And on the contrary to your rants, Bahubali series in Hindi is the least advertised movie you lallu :laugh: yet it managed to earn crores.
unknown to whom isnt its sequel to bahubali you dumb ,

There are 10s of movies in hollywood which have very poor quality vfx idiot should I mention them here to prove you wrong!???
yeah please mention them , for satisfying your need to trolling with bs ,

by mere mentioned name of few badly edited movies of hollywood does not change the fact that hollywood is pioneer at making vfx ,
so despite whatever hollywood movies you gonna mention what could you possibly prove ,
but you just gonna keep on hee - haw like

Nothing is copied from any hollywood movie ! Have you read those article before posting here idiot ??? :pound: Seems idiots like you have written those articles. I can't stop laughing after reading them, one point says Lady as queen was copied :pound: as if there was no queen in India ever.

All the links you posted reflects your low iq brain ability.

Guys please go through the links this idiot has posted and make your day.:lol:

saying a guy who dont even got basic reading skills and that you previously shown with your lack of understand of my comments ,

actually guys except those dumbs backing you had laughs by reading your comments ,

And hollywood movies are original ? :laugh: here are some hollywood movies directly inspired (copied) from bollywood movie idiot :-
  • A Common Man (2013)– A Wednesday (2008)
  • Delivery Man (2013)– Vicky Donor (2012)
  • Fear (1996)– Darr (1993)
  • Kill Bill (2003)- Abhay (2001)
  • Pearl Harbor (2001)- Sangam (1964)
  • Leap Year (2010)– Jab We Met (2007)
let me guess you searched on internet and found few mentions of hollywood movies that said to be inspired from bollywood and then you came to bs here ,

• common man is sri lankan movie and a english remake of movie a wednesday and the movie is based on sri lankan incidents ,
  • kill bill and abhay are both different movies , you dumb , only dumbs like you could make such connection , kill bill is inspired from 1970 lady snowblood ,
  • pearl harbor is based on sangam ??? o_O:crazy: you added pearl harbor as a ' directly ' copied movie from bollywood , :doh: :laugh: you
unlike you dumb , any person with little common sense should understand that pearl harbor is not based on sangam but on pearl harbor incident ,
the name itself of the movie should be enough for a person to understand that but me saying this to a dumb ,
  • delivery man is a official remake of the french - canadian movie which is starbucks 2011 Vicky Donor and Vince Vaughn: Who is copying whom?
  • fear is two decade old movie and isnt twenty years a long ago so whats the point of rejoicing even if it is a inspired from bollywood movie ,

If you ask I'll give you more links, each and every scene is directly copied from bollywood movies. I am sure you haven't watched Bahubali or any one of them, since you have merely jumped here to try to troll Indians but eventually you got "satisfying" answers :pound:
more cheap internet searches to make more fool out of you , :laugh:

:hmm: on contrary to your repeated rants Bahubali 2 is the least advertised movie in hindi dubbed version yet it's the highest grosser. :tongue2:
lol , marketing is the same its not different for hindi dubbed version ,
and its a sequel,
it already created its hype before the release of the bahubali 2 movie ,

Busted !! :clap2::clap2: Now you have admitted that you haven't watched Bahubali and criticizing for the sake trolling!
for a guy who talks a lot about iq of others do you even know yours own because what me said it was a sarcasm ,

Don't say "he said this" "he said that" to me, restrict to what "I" have said to you. Idiot.
okay but still it would be like , गाढवापुढे वाचली गीता, कालचा गोंधळ बरा होता
me was referring to a bunch of people at which you were included but as always you couldnt understand that ,

Exaggeration meant Superman who can do anything but in reality it is impossible to happen so now did you get it idiot ?:tongue2:
instead of you keep making donkey out of yourself every time you talk about this come back when you understand what is a meaning of ' comic book adaptation of a movie ' ,

and its seems like your iq got stuck on superman and how he is doing all those things ,
me never taught retards before but let me ' try ' to make you understand , :laugh:

your meaning of exaggeration is totally invalid here because superman is a fictional character and a superhero who got his name ie. superman because of his powers ,
the prefix of the word super before his name indicates his enormous powers ,

reality got nothing to do anything here because others except you understand that its a comic book character ,

Idiot it's an intro scene of the leading actress, it's about beauty and how the hero gets attracted towards her. Removing it won't affect movie ; Removing powers of Superman makes the movie useless. And this is small scene not an entire movie of Superman who does each and everything impossible :laugh:

such silliness is what called action sequence especially at south indian movies whether its a intro scene or whatever scene ,

and again your bs logic is very ridiculous , removing a scene from a movie a lot more different than removing characteristics of a superhero ,
if you remove supermans power from his character means superman cease to exists so how could anyone gonna make a comic book or movie for it to became useless later ,

removing superman powers means his is not superman anymore interestingly this has already shown at the one of the superman movie ,

you always comes with bs to fill space of thread to make look like you giving some good points against me but you couldnt understand a thing me said at a first place ,

And now you are justifying exaggeration of Avenger calling it "based on comics". Bahubali also is based on a novel but you didn't know it.

lol , dumb , :doh:
when me said ' based on comics ' me was referring to the origin of these avengers characters ,

a character is not depended on whether he comes out of comic or a novel but on the portrayal of his traits ,

and exaggeration with the bahubali 2 is less about the character and more about the screenplay of the movie ,

you cannot show that character of bahubali which is of a warrior is as powerful as superman or avengers so how could you compare them with each other ,

The point was why hollywood needs to make movies based on exaggerated impossible comics ? Which you failed to get !
lol dumb troll ,
not every hollywood movie is based on comics ,
its actually you and other guys who choose to slam avengers , lotr and other similar movies to bs about hollywood ,

its you who failed to get that comics are not real world to call them exaggerated or impossible ,

The movie is about the Indian quality and not Hindu quality you lallu, that's why I called you a Muslim or a leftist which you are not accepting because of cowardice.
its very laughable for me by getting trolled from a dumb who is calling me muslim or communist to make himself legit ,

I have answered all of your questions but you are stubborn and low iq enough to get it through your brain. No one is going to spoon feed you. You'll have to understand many things before posting rubbish.
you didnt answered sh*t ,
all you did is shoving bs and replying with uncorrelated comments ,

like you said that me talking against this movie because ' pindaris were muslims ' ,:doh:

and when me tried to explain that what is got to do with me if pindaris were muslim as its a unrelated topic and if you want to know about it ask ashdoc who knows history ,

then you replied to that, is me asking for history lesson to watch a movie ,

and other repetitions of words like ' unrealistic ' , ' exaggeration ' but no explanations what you mean by them which mean except now the bs example of supermans powers ,

and you keep trolling me for face saving by more bs - ing me about iq , muslim , communist ,

read that before posting bs .

salute

Damn, appreciate the patience of @A chauhan

But as @Krusty said before, that salute guy ain't worth the time.
yeah appreciate that you and krusty got someone else to lie and to bs on both of your behalf , :laugh:

its understandable that you are south indian and so didnt liked what me said about bahubali 2 ,

but more importantly because you and krusty got issues with me because of the hard smack you got on the other thread .

salute

True ! He is not worth the time ! I am feeling as if Iam teaching ABCD..Z to a school kid,
mine experience is different me feeling like me Playing the flute to a buffalo - bhains ke aage been bajana ,

but what to do, we are having non-working summer vacations in my office these days till 19th June, so searching for time pass.
so you got free time and that why you decide why not to troll others .

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
unknown to whom isnt its sequel to bahubali you dumb ,

yeah please mention them , for satisfying your need to trolling with bs ,

by mere mentioned name of few badly edited movies of hollywood does not change the fact that hollywood is pioneer at making vfx ,
so despite whatever hollywood movies you gonna mention what could you possibly prove ,
but you just gonna keep on hee - haw like

saying a guy who dont even got basic reading skills and that you previously shown with your lack of understand of my comments ,

actually guys except those dumbs backing you had laughs by reading your comments ,

let me guess you searched on internet and found few mentions of hollywood movies that said to be inspired from bollywood and then you came to bs here ,

• common man is sri lankan movie and a english remake of movie a wednesday and the movie is based on sri lankan incidents ,
  • kill bill and abhay are both different movies , you dumb , only dumbs like you could make such connection , kill bill is inspired from 1970 lady snowblood ,
  • pearl harbor is based on sangam ??? o_O:crazy: you added pearl harbor as a ' directly ' copied movie from bollywood , :doh: :laugh: you
unlike you dumb , any person with little common sense should understand that pearl harbor is not based on sangam but on pearl harbor incident ,
the name itself of the movie should be enough for a person to understand that but me saying this to a dumb ,
  • delivery man is a official remake of the french - canadian movie which is starbucks 2011 Vicky Donor and Vince Vaughn: Who is copying whom?
  • fear is two decade old movie and isnt twenty years a long ago so whats the point of rejoicing even if it is a inspired from bollywood movie ,

more cheap internet searches to make more fool out of you , :laugh:

lol , marketing is the same its not different for hindi dubbed version ,
and its a sequel,
it already created its hype before the release of the bahubali 2 movie ,

for a guy who talks a lot about iq of others do you even know yours own because what me said it was a sarcasm ,

okay but still it would be like , गाढवापुढे वाचली गीता, कालचा गोंधळ बरा होता
me was referring to a bunch of people at which you were included but as always you couldnt understand that ,

instead of you keep making donkey out of yourself every time you talk about this come back when you understand what is a meaning of ' comic book adaptation of a movie ' ,

and its seems like your iq got stuck on superman and how he is doing all those things ,
me never taught retards before but let me ' try ' to make you understand , :laugh:

your meaning of exaggeration is totally invalid here because superman is a fictional character and a superhero who got his name ie. superman because of his powers ,
the prefix of the word super before his name indicates his enormous powers ,

reality got nothing to do anything here because others except you understand that its a comic book character ,

such silliness is what called action sequence especially at south indian movies whether its a intro scene or whatever scene ,

and again your bs logic is very ridiculous , removing a scene from a movie a lot more different than removing characteristics of a superhero ,
if you remove supermans power from his character means superman cease to exists so how could anyone gonna make a comic book or movie for it to became useless later ,

removing superman powers means his is not superman anymore interestingly this has already shown at the one of the superman movie ,

you always comes with bs to fill space of thread to make look like you giving some good points against me but you couldnt understand a thing me said at a first place ,

lol , dumb , :doh:
when me said ' based on comics ' me was referring to the origin of these avengers characters ,

a character is not depended on whether he comes out of comic or a novel but on the portrayal of his traits ,

and exaggeration with the bahubali 2 is less about the character and more about the screenplay of the movie ,

you cannot show that character of bahubali which is of a warrior is as powerful as superman or avengers so how could you compare them with each other ,

lol dumb troll ,
not every hollywood movie is based on comics ,
its actually you and other guys who choose to slam avengers , lotr and other similar movies to bs about hollywood ,

its you who failed to get that comics are not real world to call them exaggerated or impossible ,

its very laughable for me by getting trolled from a dumb who is calling me muslim or communist to make himself legit ,

you didnt answered sh*t ,
all you did is shoving bs and replying with uncorrelated comments ,

like you said that me talking against this movie because ' pindaris were muslims ' ,:doh:

and when me tried to explain that what is got to do with me if pindaris were muslim as its a unrelated topic and if you want to know about it ask ashdoc who knows history ,

then you replied to that, is me asking for history lesson to watch a movie ,

and other repetitions of words like ' unrealistic ' , ' exaggeration ' but no explanations what you mean by them which mean except now the bs example of supermans powers ,

and you keep trolling me for face saving by more bs - ing me about iq , muslim , communist ,

read that before posting bs .
Replying after 3 days preparation idiot ? :pound:

You have not seen the movie so you are not entitled to criticize it. Rest of your statements are useless and senseless.

So Stop trolling !!! Don't come again in this thread since you haven't seen the movie.

A chauhan

Country flag
mine experience is different me feeling like me Playing the flute to a buffalo - bhains ke aage been bajana ,

so you got free time and that why you decide why not to troll others .
You have failed to prove any single comment you have made. Pot calling kettle black. I am not trolling anyone idiot, it's you who has not seen the movie yet making idiotic posts hence trolling.

salute

Replying after 3 days preparation idiot ? :pound:
actually just today logged on to the forum ,

not every one got free time like you ,

and you are not worth the time ,

You have not seen the movie so you are not entitled to criticize it. Rest of your statements are useless and senseless.
keep talking bs ,

So Stop trolling !!! Don't come again in this thread since you haven't seen the movie.
if your a## could take more beating then stop trolling me .

Last edited:

salute

You have failed to prove any single comment you have made. Pot calling kettle black. I am not trolling anyone idiot, it's you who has not seen the movie yet making idiotic posts hence trolling.
lol , actually you failed to understand any of the comment ,
its you who watched this movie too many times to bs me about it .

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
yeah appreciate that you and krusty got someone else to lie and to bs on both of your behalf , :laugh:

its understandable that you are south indian and so didnt liked what me said about bahubali 2 ,

but more importantly because you and krusty got issues with me because of the hard smack you got on the other thread .
I'm not sure what thread you are talking about maybe @Krusty knows or maybe you're hallucinating?
Anyway I ain't got time for this really busy month for me, coming up.
So, ok bye. Nice talking to you.

A chauhan

Country flag
actually just today logged on to the forum.

not every one got free time like you ,
It doesn't look like that.

keep talking bs ,
That's your job to peddle bs without even watching the movie.

if you a## could take more beating the stop trolling me .
This is your true aukaat ! abusing like roadchhaps. I repeat don't utter nonsense in this thread since you haven't watched the movie. idiot.

lol , actually you failed to understand any of the comment ,
its you who watched this movie too many times to bs me about it .
You have not watched the movie and criticizing it, and on being countered abusing with vulgar words, get out of this thread, Do not troll, I repeat.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
i havent flipped over the last few pages, but it seems the unnecessary cacophony has endured for long. drop the cudgels jingos! let me throw my 2 paise too:

1. personal likings in movies and music are HIGHLY subjective and idiosyncratic. differs from person-to-person. one's nectar can be another's poison. we need to be aware of that.

2. that said, we shouldnt also throw objectivity too out of the window when assessing a movie/soundtrack as audience. this is what's called 'critical analysis' if am correct. this assessment can be on various parameters (technical or otherwise), whether one's personally inclining towards an art-creation or venture, or away from it.

3. thus in the context of the OP of this thread and the movie it discusses about, objectively speaking, while yes, the VFX were a bit short of touching the limits the hollywood movies are used to produce, but then we should also keep in mind the BUDGET-DIFFERENCES between the two. for instance, a similar movie but from hollywood, '300', was released some 10 years back. at what budget? 65 million dollars. obviously since then things have changed & production-values have increased, as well as technical content quality. so the subsequent action-movies obviously have had quite higher budgets. compare it to bollywood, which doesnt have such a kitty, the BB venture has been one of the most expensive ones here in the WHOLE Indian film industry (if not THE most expensive), leave aside just bollywood. and budget? 39 million dollars. quite short of even a decade-old high-on-VFX hollywood movie! so i think the quality of content is justified and we should be glad at what we got rather than complain about it. ofcourse had we a bigger and fuller wallet, what could've stopped an even more shinier result?! afterall, VFX-work of movies like 'Avatar' and 'Life of Pi', wasnt it outsourced to Indian tech/VFX-producing ventures (even if partially)?

4. creativity! i dont know how to write about that, but if BB2 wasnt creative, with its panoramic and gorgeous visuals, a slick storyline woven with elements of Mahabharat as its frame or atleast joints, slick cinematography and action and dance choreography, great use of surround sound effects (this in itself is task!), a good background plus main score, etc., and then an end to a lively and enduring suspense that none could think of, and to accommodate it all in a bi-part series running some 6 hrs or so length in total, making it all a superbly saleable package of enlivening experience to moviegoers in cinemahalls (esp., IMAX!), then what else or how else could (it) be, esp in/for an industry (bollywood, even though the movie is not from it) that has been suffering from a drought of creativity since many years now?! and even without having to invoke monsters or 'fantastical' creatures (which i was expecting in/from the first part). ;)

this is what i think. thanks for enduring... :)

salute

It doesn't look like that.
yeah it would seem like that to a person like you who fills a page of thread with dozenful of bs and lies within just 10 mins to troll ,

That's your job to peddle bs without even watching the movie.

This is your true aukaat ! abusing like roadchhaps. I repeat don't utter nonsense in this thread since you haven't watched the movie. idiot.

You have not watched the movie and criticizing it, and on being countered abusing with vulgar words, get out of this thread, Do not troll, I repeat.
you and other 2 guys who said me not worth the time are like dumped girlfriend ,

first troll me , bs me or about me ,

and then second say to you are not worth it .

A chauhan

Country flag
yeah it would seem like that to a person like you who fills a page of thread with dozenful of bs and lies within just 10 mins to troll ,
Praising a good movie with 80% positive reviews is a bs to you ?

you and other 2 guys who said me not worth the time are like dumped girlfriend ,

first troll me , bs me or about me ,

and then second say to you are not worth it .
Now who is trolling is clear from your posts, we are just praising a praiseworthy movie and you are criticizing it without having watched it. My tongue cannot fall in gutter like yours have fallen.

If a person criticize a movie without even watching it just to target, troll and incite fight with some of the members here, then he is definitely not worth spending time.

here2where

Bahubali movie's success is Hinduism's success, plain and simple.
A mega U-turn for many Hindus after sick experience of majority sickular Hindu's enjoying Hindu dieties being made fun of and helping make PK a mega hit.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Bahubali movie's success is Hinduism's success, plain and simple.
A mega U-turn for many Hindus after sick experience of majority sickular Hindu's enjoying Hindu dieties being made fun of and helping make PK a mega hit.
and the interesting thing, many of them are not/have not probably realised it too! (they on the first hand didnt realise that while enjoying the PK-kinds)

A chauhan

Country flag
Movies need to show Hindus and Hinduism in a good light, which they actually are. But bollywood was just acting like "missionaries" doing slow and careful brainwash of Hindus to ditch Hinduism and support and convert them into one of the minority religions.

Thankfully that trend is changing now!

here2where

Movies need to show Hindus and Hinduism in a good light, which they actually are. But bollywood was just acting like "missionaries" doing slow and careful brainwash of Hindus to ditch Hinduism and support and convert them into one of the minority religions.

Thankfully that trend is changing now!
One swallow doesn't make a summer.
Remember Bahubali is a Telugu film - from southern film industry, which is not controlled by cutlets.
Bollywood is a different story - it's virtually run by D from Dubai. Cutlets rule in Mumbai.
Days of Hindu revival in Bollywood/Mumbai is still a far fetched dream.

A chauhan

Country flag
One swallow doesn't make a summer.
Remember Bahubali is a Telugu film - from southern film industry, which is not controlled by cutlets.
Bollywood is a different story - it's virtually run by D from Dubai. Cutlets rule in Mumbai.
Days of Hindu revival in Bollywood/Mumbai is still a far fetched dream.
But now the bollywoodies have seen how to earn money by showing Hindu culture. Money is the biggest factor.

salute

@OneGrimPilgrim

there wouldnt be any cacophony unnecessarily if these guys hadnt started bs ing about hollywood with me because they got issues with me from the other threads ,

but me never brought bahubali 2 comparison with any hollywood movie ,

your first two points are good , if these guys had thought about it initially then it wouldnt had to be this much of noise but nooooo their only objective was to slander my comment ,

you could see that if you go through bs comments like ' hollywood movies are unrealistic ' and ' hollywood movies are exaggerated ' and ' why hollywood makes movies about imaginary creatures ' , and ' pindaris were muslims ' ,

and when me asked him to explain what it means by unrealistic or exaggerated
he gave very funny example of superman ,

and the very first point you mentioned me was gonna say the same thing but it got lost at replying all that bs ,

about your third point which is about vfx , although if you see my very first comment me wasnt criticizing about bahubali 2 vfx quality either because of obvious reason that is not much movie budget ,

and yes as you said big vfx means it requires big budget but other thing is
even if smaller vfx jobs of movies like avatar maybe outsourced to india to some extent its not that much of commendable ,

hollywood got vfx companys like industrial light and magic and pixar ,
while indian movies industry lacks something like a ecosystem for innovation at vfx just like indian military industrial complex lacks its required ecosystem for becoming self reliable ,

but now as bahubali 2 made 1500 crores atleast money shouldnt be a problem for vfx budget at its next installment ,

and me dont know either what to write about creativity as me never been student of that but if you let me try by another example of hollywood ,
like someone said the matrix is inspired from a japanese concept but even if so and whether you like to call it inspired or copied even then makers of matrix did so good job at making the movie that the matrix makes you feel like it got field of its own ,

for some reason bahubali 1 or 2 dont give that feeling even though it did good at small budget ,
now look at the other war movies like troy or 300 or alexander or gladiator when you watch them even though they are something like similar still how distinctively different they are from each other ,
and by that me want to say that its screenplay is like original and creative , so its not just about vfx ,

but this the one movie which is more popular because of its hype .

salute

I'm not sure what thread you are talking about maybe @Krusty knows or maybe you're hallucinating?
Anyway I ain't got time for this really busy month for me, coming up.
So, ok bye. Nice talking to you.
very diplomat chicken sh*t of you ,

first you praised that achuahan guy for bs on your behalf and now you putting krusty forward , but ok ,

anyway nice talking to you too .

Last edited:

A chauhan

Country flag
very diplomat chicken sh*t of you ,

first you praised that achuahan guy for bs on your behalf and now you putting krusty forward , but ok ,

anyway nice talking to you too .
1. First of all, people are watching movie again and again, that proves that the movie is worthy and not a "hyped one" so your argument about Bahubali being hyped is defeated !

2. You gave tons of idiotic links saying Bahubali copied this from there and that, one of which says that Bahubali 2 fight scene is a copy of "Wonder Woman" which was released a month after Bahubali 2, which proves that your understanding and judgment is not up to the mark !

3. Superman is the finest example of exaggeration and not a funny one, you failed to talk on merits !

4. Bahubali's screenplay, script, direction, acting and action sequences everything is tight and very well placed which you cannot understand since you haven't watched the movie !

5. You have no rights to comment on Bahubali series since you haven't watched it !

You have lost all of your points but still ranting just because you are unable to accept your defeat, bias and dumbness regarding Bahubali and Indian movies in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles