Ashdoc's movie review---Bahubali the conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
One more thing to note, B2 has not been released in the Pakistan yet !!!! And is about to earn 1500 cr.

SSR has proved that you can earn without releasing movies in Pakistan. See Khans get some self respect dudes.:dude:
It has been released in Pakistan and is receiving great reviews.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
It has been released in Pakistan and is receiving great reviews.
I have read that it has not been released, and that they are watching it with pirated version.

salute

You said India movies are nonsense fair enough who ask you to watch it .
me dont either ,

If you have so much hurt put your creativity and make a movie which will tick all the rights boxes for someone like you .
stupid comment ,

I didn't started about Hollywood you given comparison between indian and Hollywood so I picked some samples .
lol duf#er ,
take look again few pages back and see was it me who brought hollywood to the disscussion ???
it was you and others who started criticizing hollywood while sobbing ,

I still remember how you cried in another thread when khulbhushan Jadhav was mentioned as Yadav I appreciate you great Maratha spirit which made you relentless troll that thread untill the name got changed .
so this is the reason why all you drama queens are whining about , :laugh:
and why all you people trolling about my simple comment ,

you need to go back to that thread and take a look again that actually it just took only single comment to correct the name ,
as it was totally wrong name on that title so why not correct it ??? ,

so you and others should stop whining about that jadhav thread ,
:laugh:

or keep whining like krusty like he still doing over shivajis statue thread ,
:laugh:

and yeah its understandable that you and krusty lie a lot so that you could prove your argument ,

I won't be replying you anymore in this thread .
then ,

and dont lie ,

Edit: I am yet to watch Bahubali both the parts so I was not defending the movie or stupid nationalism as per you .I am just trying to understand what were you trying to crib about .
neither me was defending hollywood ,
hollywood also do make bunch of bs movies but to criticize hollywood for this movie look is foul and meaningless ,
do you understand now or you were just replying without understanding my comments ,
then your replys... what were they ??? defence of movie or stupid nationalism ??? lol .

salute

Bro even I want to watch Ghost in the Shell, but I have no idea which one to start from. There are so many different titles for that anime.
wachowskis brothers even used to take ghost in a shell dvds to the producers , its not secret ,
but should be applaudable that what they did with that inspiration and its not like indian movie makers bollywood or south indian who just make shitty cheap copy paste scenes from hollywood movies ,
dont mind these dumbs they spend yesterday search the internet to bs about hollywood only for their this beloved non sense movie .

salute

I said that India is not unknown place for science fiction movies.
what could be the reason for that ???
oh yeah lack of creativity ,

Yet they are exaggerated, ain't they ?
what do you mean by exaggerated ???
so again did you understand that its a superhero comic book adaptation ,

More money more work, compare the budget. In less budget Indian cinema works more, and wins ratio wise.
it all keeps coming back at budget why dont indian producers spend more money on movies ,
indian works more with less budget is just perspective ,
another example is isro which works more with limited budget ,

That's not the definition, I also am not defending Bollywood rather I am a hard core critic of Bollywood, they are just bunch of idiots infested with Islamic mind set. Yet some of them are good.
yeah there are talented people among them but they not getting success because few people like khans got hold on bollywood .

A chauhan

Country flag
what could be the reason for that ???
oh yeah lack of creativity ,

what do you mean by exaggerated ???
so again did you understand that its a superhero comic book adaptation ,

it all keeps coming back at budget why dont indian producers spend more money on movies ,
indian works more with less budget is just perspective ,
another example is isro which works more with limited budget ,

yeah there are talented people among them but they not getting success because few people like khans got hold on bollywood .
You have outstretched the matter uselessly and replying for the sake of replying! Lets accept, Bahubali did a wonderful & fantastic job by slapping the bollywood in terms of creativity, pro culture plots, and grandeur in movie making. It proved to the hollywood as well that you don't need unrealistic super heroes and creatures to earn money and entertain people.

I think before lecturing us on bollywood, tollywood and hollywood you should search "foreigner's reaction on Bahubali 2" on YouTube, you'll understand it yourself.

A chauhan

Country flag
Must watch guys ! Watch at least 10 mins from the start and last 20 mins !:india:

Degenarate

Country flag
I must be in the minority but I didn't like the movie at all. TBH the first part was much better than this, it also fell much short of my expectations even though the final hour of that movie was really enthralling. I can't even say that for the second movie. It was uninspiring to say the least and the whole "Kattappa killing Bahubali" fell flat on its face. Dangal was much much better cinematic experience for me.

A chauhan

Country flag
Must watch guys ! Watch at least 10 mins from the start and last 20 mins !:india:
At one place they say that it is one of the top 3 movies they have ever seen !! One says that at this time Rajmoulli is one of the best directors of the 'world' who can make this type of war movies. They also said that America cannot make such movies etc.

sthf

Country flag
@A chauhan Just a friendly advice. Although it is quite normal, don't seek validation from others, especially goras.

It is a good movie, first part was better. The only thing that made Bahubali 2 better to me was that it lit a huge fire under secular asses.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
This song is mind blowing. Loved it! Check it out.....See it on a > 42 inch TV if connected to your computer and a 10,000 watt home theater system if you have one!

haha. i dont even recall how many times by now i have watched this song sequence of the movie on a setup as you suggested. even goras are mesmerised by this song!

A chauhan

Country flag
Khans are playing game of chess through distributors, producers and Pakistani artists, just like BhallalDev plays in the second part. That's why the truth hasn't won yet.

I just came back from theatre, what a splendid movie it was ! some scenes were more appealing and thrilling than the part one. 7.5/10 I aaj cutting .5 for the hurry in the climax and for music which is quality wise 70% of the first movie.
Yesterday I watched it again, and i was wrong on music, music is enthralling !! 8.5/10

@salute you didn't like it since the movie kicked Islamic asses out side of theatre and inside as well, as Pindari were Muslims.

salute

@A chauhan

lol ,
unrealistic ??? then what fcuk is bahubali ??? isnt it a movie entirely based on fictional story , :laugh:

maybe by the word ' unrealistic ' about hollywood movies you trying to say something about scifi and fantasy genre at which hollywood is creative and talented and indian movie makers totally sucks ,

actually it requires creativity and talent for something ' unrealistic ' which indian movie makers lack of and so could not make scifi or fantasy genre movies and thats the only thing indian movies ever proved ,

and for your info not all hollywood movies are based scifi or fantasy genre ,

@sthf

and lol about foreigners reaction ,

its actually inferiority complex of indians which makes foreigners reaction videos on indian movies etc. more enjoyable ,

its the magic of the awe that indians get from foreigners reaction because of such inferiority complex ,

these foreigners make such fake fc*king reaction videos on almost every movie coming out of india so what does it say ???
that every indian movies is top notch movie ???
and so guess what foreigners likes more than bahubali ??? :laugh:
its the viewers and subscribers for their videos ,

and they found it at a place called india which is full of inferiority complex idiots , :laugh:

if some indian made a reaction video on any hollywood movie lets see how many americans gonna give sh*t about it .

salute

@salute you didn't like it since the movie kicked Islamic asses out side of theatre and inside as well, as Pindari were Muslims.

del .......................................................................................................................................

salute

so what pindari were muslims and worked for maratha chiefs ,
you are confussing them with some other else ,
maybe @ashdoc could tell you more about their history .

salute

so now me become a muslim or paki ???

and the other thing of changing of the name on the title of kulbhushan jadhav thread ,

you people didnt liked it because its a maharashtrian name and you dont want to put it on the title .

A chauhan

Country flag
@A chauhan

lol ,
unrealistic ??? then what fcuk is bahubali ??? isnt it a movie entirely based on fictional story , :laugh:

maybe by the word ' unrealistic ' about hollywood movies you trying to say something about scifi and fantasy genre at which hollywood is creative and talented and indian movie makers totally sucks ,

actually it requires creativity and talent for something ' unrealistic ' which indian movie makers lack of and so could not make scifi or fantasy genre movies and thats the only thing indian movies ever proved ,

and for your info not all hollywood movies are based scifi or fantasy genre ,

@sthf

and lol about foreigners reaction ,

its actually inferiority complex of indians which makes foreigners reaction videos on indian movies etc. more enjoyable ,

its the magic of the awe that indians get from foreigners reaction because of such inferiority complex ,

these foreigners make such fake fc*king reaction videos on almost every movie coming out of india so what does it say ???
that every indian movies is top notch movie ???
and so guess what foreigners likes more than bahubali ??? :laugh:
its the viewers and subscribers for their videos ,

and they found it at a place called india which is full of inferiority complex idiots , :laugh:

if some indian made a reaction video on any hollywood movie lets see how many americans gonna give sh*t about it .
Have you gone nuts ? Bahubali hit you so bad that you are making a joke of yourself :pound: :pound:

If foreigners can't make reviews and appreciate Bahubali, Indians can't make reviews, I can't make reviews, he can't make reviews, they can't make reviews and appreciate Bahubali then who can make reviews ? You ? :pound: who are you ? Super critic ? :pound: You have failed to appreciate a 1400cr movie and expecting from us that we'll take you seriously ? Get some sense of movies.

Did you ever get what I meant by unrealistic ?

Inferiority complex ? Check how many Indians are working in USA and where do they work, not like your islamic Jihadis. You will die out of inferiority complex.

so what pindari were muslims and worked for maratha chiefs ,
you are confussing them with some other else ,
maybe @ashdoc could tell you more about their history .
Pindari were Muslims! Is it wrong ? And you need history lesson to watch a movie ? Seriously :pound:

so now me become a muslim or paki ???

and the other thing of changing of the name on the title of kulbhushan jadhav thread ,

you people didnt liked it because its a maharashtrian name and you dont want to put it on the title .
When did I call you a Muslim ? You exposed yourself ! What Jadhav & what Yadav ? Keep your shit with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles