Ashdoc's movie review---Bahubali the conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
So only hyped movies cross that mark and not popular movies ? You first prove that Bahubali was hyped!

Dumbo, 1000 movies are produced and released every year in India and most of them get advertised in every 10 mins in TV channels, now tell me why did only Bahubali crossed 1000 crores with so less advertisements ?

Your comparison is a prime example of level of your understanding :rofl: :rofl: :pound:
@raja696, @aditya10r , @Razor @other members just have a look at the definition of "hype" this guy is pushing. :lol:

Ghanta!, :laugh: I didn't know that you watch movie only because of hype oh sorry positive reviews ! :rofl:

They might be a bunch of sane South Indians but you are a single lot of Idiocy.

I don't need to save my face as movie was fantastic and successful. Blah blah blah :blah:

I also am not going to be defeated by idiot like you with your 3rd grade logic and examples. :laugh:
Stop arguing,you will get cancer.

Team bahubali must be commended,that is an amazing peice of work that has defeated the sickulars of bollibood.........

salute

So only hyped movies cross that mark and not popular movies ? You first prove that Bahubali was hyped!
you first prove all the fake bs you shit till now on this thread then ask me , :laugh:
Dumbo, 1000 movies are produced and released every year in India and most of them get advertised in every 10 mins in TV channels, now tell me why did only Bahubali crossed 1000 crores with so less advertisements ?
told you already but me dont like to keep playing flute to buffalo or a donkey , :laugh:

Your comparison is a prime example of level of your understanding :rofl: :rofl: :pound:
@raja696, @aditya10r , @Razor @other members just have a look at the definition of "hype" this guy is pushing. :lol:
it wasnt comparison you idiot it was a example but who me telling this ,

and yeah bitch keep calling other people because you getting your ass kicked ,

Ghanta!, :laugh: I didn't know that you watch movie only because of hype oh sorry positive reviews ! :rofl:

They might be a bunch of sane South Indians but you are a single lot of Idiocy.
you proved yourself two bit psychiatrist with you knowledge of who is sane or idiot based on your academic degree of filmy knowledge , :laugh:

I don't need to save my face as movie was fantastic and successful. Blah blah blah :blah:

I also am not going to be defeated by idiot like you with your 3rd grade logic and examples. :laugh:
suck a dick then instead of trolling ,

you lost argument but you too dumb to know that .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles