Ashdoc's movie review---Bahubali the conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

salute

1. First of all, people are watching movie again and again, that proves that the movie is worthy and not a "hyped one" so your argument about Bahubali being hyped is defeated !
thats exactly what a hype means one crowd follows the other ,
2. You gave tons of idiotic links saying Bahubali copied this from there and that, one of which says that Bahubali 2 fight scene is a copy of "Wonder Woman" which was released a month after Bahubali 2, which proves that your understanding and judgment is not up to the mark !
me gave tonnes of links ??? now who is exaggerating ,

it was something like 3 links compared to your dozens of fake hollywood copying from bollywood links ,

lol , you talk about the one link me gave but what about the links you gave with all fake bs of hollywood copying from bollywood ,

3. Superman is the finest example of exaggeration and not a funny one, you failed to talk on merits !
its a finest example of how retards gives example .

4. Bahubali's screenplay, script, direction, acting and action sequences everything is tight and very well placed which you cannot understand since you haven't watched the movie !

5. You have no rights to comment on Bahubali series since you haven't watched it !

You have lost all of your points but still ranting just because you are unable to accept your defeat, bias and dumbness regarding Bahubali and Indian movies in general.
lol , guy , me ripped apart all the bs and the lies you posted but you are too dumb to know that , :laugh:

first you gonna say that me not worth the time and then

you still keep trolling me with the same bs for face saving and its your own delusions of grandeur .

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
thats exactly what a hype means one crowd follows the other ,
People watching movie more than twice shows that movie has quality, unlike your foolish rants.

me gave tonnes of links ??? now who is exaggerating ,

it was something like 3 links compared to your dozens of fake hollywood copying from bollywood links ,

lol , you talk about the one link me gave but what about the links you gave with all fake bs of hollywood copying from bollywood ,
None of my links were fake unlike yours!

its a finest example of how retards gives example .
Pot calling kettle black.

lol , guy , me ripped apart all the bs and the lies you posted but you are too dumb to know that , :laugh:

first you gonna say that me not worth the time and then

you still keep trolling me with the same bs for face saving and its your own delusions of grandeur .
"Ripped apart the bs" :pound: You have only peddled BS and proved your idiocy again and again, say thanks to MODS who allow idiots like you to troll and peddle BS against a movie without watching it. :yo:

salute

People watching movie more than twice shows that movie has quality, unlike your foolish rants.
people watched bs movies more than twice before ,

this movie is not entirely bs but a lot of silly things like me said before ,

None of my links were fake unlike yours!
what else you gonna say when me busted your bs , :laugh:

all your hollywood copied bollywood was utter fake crap , :laugh:

"Ripped apart the bs" :pound: You have only peddled BS and proved your idiocy again and again, say thanks to MODS who allow idiots like you to troll and peddle BS against a movie without watching it. :yo:
like me said your too dumb to understand ,

and mods probably thought if they could allowed themselves to be annoyed by bs of this achauhan guy then they could tolerate any other person . :laugh:

A chauhan

Country flag
people watched bs movies more than twice before ,

this movie is not entirely bs but a lot of silly things like me said before ,

what else you gonna say when me busted your bs , :laugh:

all your hollywood copied bollywood was utter fake crap , :laugh:

like me said your too dumb to understand ,

and mods probably thought if they could allowed themselves to be annoyed by bs of this achauhan guy then they could tolerate any other person . :laugh:
You are a troll ! nothing more ! Bahubali 2 has been loved by all and it's a slap in the face of critics like you who criticize a movie without even watching it.:bs:

Hari Sud

Country flag
All Bollywood producers are under the gun oh Dawood Ibrahim and his Mumbai henchmen, hence they are asked to produce movies suiting the personalities of Salman Khan, Amir Khan and Shah Rukh Khan. Until this goonda union is broken, there is not much hope for Bollywood. The latter will keep on insulting Indian culture, Indian Gods and Indian personalities one way or the other.

raja696

Any idea what are the total collections till date. I thought it will reach 3k crores by 100 days

A chauhan

Country flag
Any idea what are the total collections till date. I thought it will reach 3k crores by 100 days
Yesterday (50th day) it was 1684crs today it could have crossed 1700crs.

salute

You are a troll ! nothing more ! Bahubali 2 has been loved by all and it's a slap in the face of critics like you who criticize a movie without even watching it.:bs:
lol , before calling me troll understand who was posting fake and bs ,

and you know what , keep thinking what you like but this movie is good upto its hype and thats why its watched by all .

A chauhan

Country flag
lol , before calling me troll understand who was posting fake and bs ,

and you know what , keep thinking what you like but this movie is good upto its hype and thats why its watched by all .
You haven't watched it, how can you criticize it idiot ?

1700crores is a slap on your face.

A chauhan

Country flag
are you gate watchman of the local theater playing bahubali 2 ,
Do you live in Raipur ? You admitted it in one of your post that you didn't watch the movie.

this movie is good upto its hype and it really contributed to the revenue ,

that does not mean its flawless of the silly things .
Haha ! all the movies are filled with silly things, but no one argues against a particular movie for 10s of pages without watching it.

A chauhan

Country flag
sarcasm which you didnt understand .
Haha, if you have watched the movie then you also are a fool like us who have watched it (as per your own logic)

salute

Haha, if you have watched the movie then you also are a fool like us who have watched it (as per your own logic)
lol , you are talking like 5th grader ,
logic is not something you understand ,
maybe you didnt noticed me criticizing about the movie ,
and what me said is about hype of the movie and people watching many times they are fools and not because they just watched it once .

A chauhan

Country flag
lol , you are talking like 5th grader ,
logic is not something you understand ,
maybe you didnt noticed me criticizing about the movie ,
and what me said is about hype of the movie and people watching many times they are fools and not because they just watched it once .
Haha, you are posting like 2nd standard fail, it's a good entertaining movie that's why it had earned 1700crores in just 50 days. And that's why people watched it twice. Your rants and brainless criticism is pointless.

salute

Haha, you are posting like 2nd standard fail, it's a good entertaining movie that's why it had earned 1700crores in just 50 days. And that's why people watched it twice. Your rants and brainless criticism is pointless.
all the rants were yours , you keep ranting 1700 crores because its the only point you could present without any explanation as you werent able to give any for your bs ,

even if its earn that amount that do not mean it was a flawless movie ,
actually 1700 crores at just 50 days surely suggests that its hype was a huge factor behind the monetary success of the movie ,

and all pointless arguments were yours too you kept telling fake bs with stupid examples , read again all the bs you posted ,

and when me ripped all the fake bs of yours it was like kick to your butt ,
and thats why you keep mentioning movie revenue again and again so that 1700 crores may save your face from the argument where you failed miserably ,

me gonna criticize any movie me like so maybe you should stop your bs .

anoop_mig25

Country flag
lest we forget, even hrithik roshan was touted as a challenge to the khans, but that hope did not last long.
Let's see how long this phase lasts.
No one is going to challenge khans of bollywood .bollywood is more of like cartel.(it always been)

No matter how much sheet one acting or skill are if you are son/daughter of ex filmmaker you would keep getting films

each khan has allotted himself some holidays in year on which there movie are released and they make mullaah out of it .

And more fools public go and watch there idotic movie

A chauhan

Country flag
all the rants were yours , you keep ranting 1700 crores because its the only point you could present without any explanation as you werent able to give any for your bs ,
Your that statement shows you lack of understanding of Indian movies in general, so what ever you said about Bahubali series were complete BS.

Gadhe, none of the Indian movies had crossed 1000 crores in India ever before Bahubali 2 (not even 800 crores). Do you understand what it means ? If you still can't understand the quality of the movie and movie making in general by the huge box office collection of Bahubali - 2 then your are a "staunch idiot."

even if its earn that amount that do not mean it was a flawless movie ,
actually 1700 crores at just 50 days surely suggests that its hype was a huge factor behind the monetary success of the movie ,
So any movie (hollywood too) which earns 1000 crores in 50 days is a "hyped one" as per your great understanding !! isn't it ? have you placed your brain in your knees ?

What the shit "hype" is ? would you care to explain what do you mean and understand by hype ? Idiot, hypes can never take a movie beyond 20 days in the theaters but you idiot are continuously ranting and screaming "hype" "hype" "hype" ; the movie has passed 50+ days and still running in at least one screen of any multiplex ghonchu. So your foolish argument of "hype" falls utterly in the gutter on its face.

Lallu!! no one watches a "hyped" movie twice !!!! Here people are watching it 2 - 3 times, don't you have common sense to understand it dumba** !!

and all pointless arguments were yours too you kept telling fake bs with stupid examples , read again all the bs you posted ,

and when me ripped all the fake bs of yours it was like kick to your butt ,
I think you have been kicked in your butt by many members here and by the Bahubali - 2 movie itself through its success. Now keep crying !

and thats why you keep mentioning movie revenue again and again so that 1700 crores may save your face from the argument where you failed miserably ,
me gonna criticize any movie me like so maybe you should stop your bs .
If you cannot understand the box office market of movies and its meaning, movie quality and its reviews then why are you posting in this thread idiot ? Just to troll ! isn't it ?? The quality, entertainment value, epic filming and again the ongoing business of 1700+ crores, 80% positive reviews by audience is proof of Bahubali's quality which idiots of your kind cannot defeat.

salute

Your that statement shows you lack of understanding of Indian movies in general, so what ever you said about Bahubali series were complete BS.

Gadhe, none of the Indian movies had crossed 1000 crores in India ever before Bahubali 2 (not even 800 crores). Do you understand what it means ? If you still can't understand the quality of the movie and movie making in general by the huge box office collection of Bahubali - 2 then your are a "staunch idiot."
same shit you are shitting again ,
no indian movie crossed 1000 crores because no indian movie was hyped like this before ,

So any movie (hollywood too) which earns 1000 crores in 50 days is a "hyped one" as per your great understanding !! isn't it ? have you placed your brain in your knees ?
any movie that gets that amount at such small time then hype is hugh factor when that movie mostly premiered and running at india ,

and hollywood movies never gets hyped at india , even if hollywood movies are making such hugh money that because it is running at theaters worldwide ,

you are shitting your brain through your a** ,

What the shit "hype" is ? would you care to explain what do you mean and understand by hype ? Idiot, hypes can never take a movie beyond 20 days in the theaters but you idiot are continuously ranting and screaming "hype" "hype" "hype" ; the movie has passed 50+ days and still running in at least one screen of any multiplex ghonchu. So your foolish argument of "hype" falls utterly in the gutter on its face.
meaning of hype here is something like one crowd following other with a state of enthusiasm or excitement ,
like the event of ' ganesh murti drinking milk ' that happened during nineties people thought it was epic and that made loss of millions of liters of milk ,

Lallu!! no one watches a "hyped" movie twice !!!! Here people are watching it 2 - 3 times, don't you have common sense to understand it dumba** !!
hype is exactly the reason that people watch movie multiple times ,
it happened before even with bs movies that me know people watched multiple times ,
I think you have been kicked in your butt by many members here and by the Bahubali - 2 movie itself through its success. Now keep crying !
what members ??? bunch of south indians angry at me for criticizing their movie was not a surprise ,
and they are actually clever , they keep encouraging you because they found fcuking idiot to shit bs on their behalf ,
they are also the people who got issues with me at other matter ,

If you cannot understand the box office market of movies and its meaning, movie quality and its reviews then why are you posting in this thread idiot ? Just to troll ! isn't it ??
are you producer or director to make such exclusivity ,
its you who started trolling me for face saving ,
The quality, entertainment value, epic filming and again the ongoing business of 1700+ crores, 80% positive reviews by audience is proof of Bahubali's quality which idiots of your kind cannot defeat.
you are even bs at articulating the verbal diarrhea you shitting through your mouth ,
except giving fake bs about hollywood and keep repeating about movie revenue and posting dozens of movie reviews for face saving ,

its actually about you who is not able to explain any of your bs except saying ' it was epic ' ,
like me told you before that me gonna criticize any movie me like and that not gonna be defeated by anyone especially who gives stupid rants and bs examples like you a two bit bullshitter .

Last edited:

A chauhan

Country flag
same shit you are shitting again ,
no indian movie crossed 1000 crores because no indian movie was hyped like this before ,
So only hyped movies cross that mark and not popular movies ? You first prove that Bahubali was hyped!

any movie that gets that amount at such small time then hype is hugh factor when that movie mostly premiered and running at india ,

and hollywood movies never gets hyped at india , even if hollywood movies are making such hugh money that because it is running at theaters worldwide ,

you are shitting your brain through your a** ,
Dumbo, 1000 movies are produced and released every year in India and most of them get advertised in every 10 mins in TV channels, now tell me why did only Bahubali crossed 1000 crores with so less advertisements ?

meaning of hype here is something like one crowd following other with a state of enthusiasm or excitement ,
like the event of ' ganesh murti drinking milk ' that happened during nineties people thought it was epic and that made loss of millions of liters of milk ,
Your comparison is a prime example of level of your understanding :rofl: :rofl: :pound:
@raja696, @aditya10r , @Razor @other members just have a look at the definition of "hype" this guy is pushing. :lol:

hype is exactly the reason that people watch movie multiple times ,
it happened before even with bs movies that me know people watched multiple times ,
Ghanta!, :laugh: I didn't know that you watch movie only because of hype oh sorry positive reviews ! :rofl:

what members ??? bunch of south indians angry at me for criticizing their movie was not a surprise ,
and they are actually clever , they keep encouraging you because they found fcuking idiot to shit bs on their behalf ,
they are also the people who got issues with me at other matter ,
They might be a bunch of sane South Indians but you are a single lot of Idiocy.

are you producer or director to make such exclusivity ,
its you who started trolling me for face saving ,

you are even bs at articulating the verbal diarrhea you shitting through your mouth ,
except giving fake bs about hollywood and keep repeating about movie revenue and posting dozens of movie reviews for face saving ,
I don't need to save my face as movie was fantastic and successful. Blah blah blah :blah:

its actually about you who is not able to explain any of your bs except saying ' it was epic ' ,
like me told you before that me gonna criticize any movie me like and that not gonna be defeated by anyone especially who gives stupid rants and bs examples like you a two bit bullshitter .
I also am not going to be defeated by idiot like you with your 3rd grade logic and examples. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles