Arvind Thread

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by OrangeFlorian, May 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OrangeFlorian

OrangeFlorian #GoldAndBlack Senior Member

I wonder why everyone seems to hate AAPtards and Kejriwal is this it?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Different types of AAPtards

After closely observing AAP for over a year, I have come to the conclusion that AAPtards can broadly be classified into the below-mentioned categories. These categories are intricately interlinked and there is high possibility of an AAPtard belonging to many categories.
    1.The gullible supporters: These AAPtards believe that AAP is the only honest party and Kejriwal is the only honest politician. According to them, AAP is a revolutionary party which can bring overnight change, not only in our country, but in the wholeuniverse. They also think that all persons who support other parties are corrupt and have been bought by Ambani and Adani. They carry proofs of the entire media being sold out to BJP. They are most easily fooled and tricked into believing that AAP's agenda is the best, no matter what it really is. In short, they believe everything they read and hear from their leaders. Most of them are college students who had hitherto no interest in politics but have lately been impressed by Kejriwal’s getup and his educational background.
    [​IMG]
    2.The communist AAPtards: These AAPtards want free water, subsidized electricity, and no taxes. They want to see all the rich people of the world burn in hell. They believe every government entity and the government itself is a private property of every citizen.These are the people who made foreign women urinate in public (Somnath Bharti), they believe that any group of 10-20 persons has the right to raid any hospital, school or police station and suspend anyone who doesn’t follow their commands. Just before the dawn of the AAP, their politics was on the verge of extinction, the political spectrum of our country had no space for their ideology. They have now found solace in AAP. CPI (M)’s Karat hails Kejriwal’s AAP as communist
    3.The Modi haters: These AAPtards don’t have any long-term political commitment to AAP. They support AAP only because they hate Modi and no other party currently matches the level of AAP’s Modi-hatred in their DNA. From branding Modi as a fascist, murderer, communal and corrupt to passing obscene remarks about his married life, these AAPtards try everything to disparage him. They have no principles, neither do they have any political ambition or aspirations from AAP; they are plain Modi-haters and nothing else.
    [​IMG]
    4.The super-seculars: These are the people who organize candle marches for the so-called victims of Gaza,still mourn over 2002,but don’t even want to talk about the plight of Kashmiri Pandits. They shed tears for the children of Peshawar but have no regard for the slain children of Assam. Their politics was exterminated by the Indian voter in the Lok-Sabha, Maharashtra, Haryana and Jharkhand elections. Now, they have seen a new light in AAP as it is not hated as much as the other super-secular parties. Their politics ranges from calling RSS a ‘Hindu terrorist organization’ to demanding reservations for ‘religious minorities’.
    [​IMG]
    5.The blind followers: These AAPtards are the only species to have IQ below zero. In their blind admiration of AAP, they have lost all their capability to think rationally. They are mostly found commenting on Facebook pages (no matter what the post is, they will write about AAP and BJP off course). They are expert in giving ‘honesty certificates' to everyone who joins AAP. Note that the certificates are valid only till the person remains an AAPtard, as soon as he changes side, he will be known as a corrupt mercenary agent of the BJP. They believe that a wrong thing done by AAP is better than that done by the BJP. They don’t have any logical arguments but have the extraordinary power of defaming and stigmatizing any person by disseminating misinformation.
    [​IMG]

6.The Naxal supporters: They have mastered the art of mass protests, burning public property, anarchy, and hooliganism. They are experts in stalling the parliament and opposing every kind of constitutional work. They oppose nuclear plants, coal plants, dams, SEZs and all private investment; after that they stage protests for electricity problems and lack of employment. They have become AAPtards because most of the AAP leaders (including Kejriwal himself) share, more or less, the same spirit of anarchism. AAP wants Naxals in its fold
    7.The terrorist sympathizers: These type of AAPtards want Kashmir to be gifted to Pakistan, they demand presidential pardon to terrorists and call the Batla House encounter ‘a conspiracy’. Just a few days ago, these persons were seen justifying the Charlie Hebdo killings. They can convince you that RSS is more dangerous than ISIS, Taliban, and LeT. Prashant Bhushan is one of them (though I respect his work as a lawyer). Some tweets of another AAP leader.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 11, 2016
  3. OrangeFlorian

OPINIONS
    SATIRE: I hate my country and I want you to stop questioning my patriotism
    [​IMG]
    ByGuest Author

Gentle readers, I must inform you, my frame of mind as I write this is far from cheerful. Infact if I could afford a moment of candidness, last few years weigh heavily on my shoulder.

As you might have guessed I, of course, refer to persecution unleashed by that Rowlingnian blackguard, Narendra Modi. I tremble at the transformation of this country from a liberal democratic republic to fourth Reich under coercive majoritarianism of khaki chaddis.

This was not how it was supposed to happen. There we were happy as a clam, planning the succession of the prince charming with dimples, when all of a sudden, we found ourselves getting strangled by the intolerable intolerance, as bleak and as dispiriting as when Anne Frank had to hide in the closet, or when my maid failed to show up for a week.

If only that were the extent of our indignities, we could have stomached it, but no, that were not to be. To add insult to our injury, we find ourselves besieged by the internet hindus.

Nowadays my friends and I can’t express opinions on any subject without these black shirts jumping on us about “truth” and “accountability “. And all said and done, it is their cultlike obsession with such primitive superstition which is of utmost concern, if not alarm.

What these simple-minded thugs do not realize is that our liberal order can not be based on such problematic constructs. Because truth is gendered, and patriarchal, also heteronormative and privileged.Which is why if we sincerely believe in a better future, we at all cost should ignore reality. If that doesn’t work we should shut our eyes and cover our ears unless it is gone. And since we wish for a better future, asking accountability for our exalted opinion is not just churlish but bordering on blasphemous.

Make no mistake, our mission is nothing short of sacred, we are guardians of light in this area of darkness, light first brought from the blessed Arabia by Muhammad Bin Qasim, and passed over to successive generations entrusted with protecting and spreading this divine revelation to this blighted land of superstitions, of idolatry, of ridiculous notions such as respect to all faith.

Which is why, the best thing to happen to this land is us, selflessly trying to bring the wretched subhuman Hindus to enlightenment. Which is why our real heroes are Afzal Gurus and Yaqub Memon, who sacrifice life to bring true civilization to the repellent barbarians, and not simpletons like Unnikrishnan and Hanumanthappa who died to save Brahammanical status quo.

It is necessary that we defend our right to curse this godforsaken land, to pray for its destruction because we must remember, our rights are inalienable , just like our morning tea and crustless toast.

@doubtinggaurav

Arvind Kejriwal most hated Indian; Rahul Gandhi, Aamir Khan, Arnab Goswami feature in Goonj Most Hated Indian list

While the social media helped his party to reach out to wider audience, the strategy seemed to have backfired as Arvind Kejriwal emerged as the Most Hated Indian on internet.

Aadil Ikram Zaki Iqbal on January 4, 2016 at 3:20 PMEmail

0Shares

Comments

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Arvind Kejriwal posts cartoon, sets social media afire

[​IMG]
    Narendra Modi-led BJP or Arvind Kejriwal's AAP: Goonj India Index 2015 reveals the most hated political party!

[​IMG]
    You can't block Mark Zuckerberg on Facebook

[​IMG]
    Facebook clarifies on Internet.org profile picture issue

New Delhi, Jan 4: Arvind Kejriwal is among few politicians who often remain in headlines, no matter what the reason is. Since the formation of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), Arvind Kejriwal has been in the news and all over social media. While the social media helped his party to reach out to wider audience, the strategy seemed to have backfired as Arvind Kejriwal emerged as the Most Hated Indian on internet in the Goonj India Index 2015.

According to the data collected by Goonj India, which is based on Google Search, Mentions on Twitter, Mentions on Popular Facebook Pages, Mentions in Popular News websites and YouTube Search, Arvind Kejriwal is rated the most hated Indian on the internet with 1.99 GPM (1 GPM = Estimated Reach of 100k on Digital Media). Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi, who often becomes butt of jokes on social media, was featured in the list of most hated Indians on second spot with 0.73 GPM. (ALSO READ: Arvind Kejriwal warns stern action against bureaucrats on leave; alleges conspiracy of Narendra Modi via LG Najeeb Jung)

[​IMG]

“We found most number of user generated content with negative mood, for Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal. While we have tried our best to keep the copy pasters and fake ID wallahs away, the numbers were just too much for our team to chaff out manually. Arvind is followed in the list by Rahul Gandhi and Aamir Khan who just got caught in a curious case of mistranslation,” said Goonj India report.

Bollywood actor Aamir Khan might be Mr Perfectionist but netizens don’t consider him so. Aamir Khan, who recently faced extreme bashing on his ‘intolerance’ remark, is at No 3 with 0.72 GPM. Television journalist Arnab Goswami is known for conducting some of the heated debates on current issues. Some believe that Goswami just sensationalise the stories which perhaps explains why Goswami is at No 4 in the list of Most hated Indians. Goswami was followed by Congress president Sonia Gandhi and BJP president Amit Shah.

Also featuring in the list, actor Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Rajdeep Sardesai, singer Honey Singh, Smriti Irani, Kamaal R Khan and Rahul Yadav.

4. Screambowl

Screambowl Senior Member Senior Member

5. OrangeFlorian

with kejriwal it is not as easy for me to understand but with rahul it is easy

6. sasum

sasum Atheist but not Communists. Senior Member

I have to keep certain home remedies handy, because I live in Delhi..
    P_1463021428442.jpg

7. OrangeFlorian

I don't speak or understand Hindi
    Is this guy really a Punjabi?
    We must not vote him into power every single Punjabi PM has been garbage.

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  8. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.