Arvind Kejriwal Shenanigans & AAP Activities - Track Thread

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by OneGrimPilgrim, Jul 28, 2016.

1. indus

indus Regular Member

Ramji dumping Kejri's offer.

Willy2, sorcerer and aditya10r like this.
  2. Vishwarupa

Vishwarupa Senior Member Senior Member

What happened to office for profit case against AAP?

BJP should not let AAP have 3 MPs in RS.

Yggdrasil likes this.
  3. hit&run

hit&run Elite Member Elite Member

^^^^This is Aam Aadmi Party burning stubble in Punjab. Provoking farmers and instigating them to go against the government's order.

^^^^And this is Makkaar in Chief doing dramebazi, telling people that he is begging both Chief ministers for time to discuss smog problem.

I am wondering why people will not see what this scoundrel is doing by this tweet drama. I saw one NDTV presstitute asking Cpt. Amrinder Singh in anguish why he is not giving time to Kejriwal. Wah wah ...how innocent they are.

Willy2, VIP, indus and 7 others like this.
  4. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

This idiot does such nautanki on twitter to get sympathy, doesn't he have a phone to talk to CMs?

5. hit&run

He is worst kind of human specimen. Person who can swear on his kids not to make alliance with congress-I and then makes one and still work to benefit them is good enough reason not to believe him ever on anything.

I travel past Haryana and Eastern Punjab to catch my flight from New Delhi on 22nd September. I saw every field burning in both the states, could sniff all the smoke, was literally choking with Sky all smoky and white. A week before I saw News being sympathetic to these greedy farmers who with the help of Political parties like AAP were protesting and burning stubble on TV.

Our one and only AAP supporter Kharkoo radio station in NZ was accusing Modi for not paying farmers enough and Punjab government's high handedness while implicating its orders against stubble burning.

But yesterday they were all making Kejriwal look victim and some kind of concern leader than others as he is not able to get time to meet both the Chief Ministers.

These blatant lies are nothing but a recessive human values that are not only reflection of our ever maligned and dishonest polity but society as well.

Johny_Baba, Willy2, Yggdrasil and 2 others like this.
  6. indus

indus Regular Member

Kejri speaking with his forked tongue

7. Satybharat

Satybharat Regular Member

India should campaign swachh kejru tongue before swachh bharat...his tongue has more garbage than entire India

Yggdrasil and Willy2 like this.
  8. dhananjay1

dhananjay1 Senior Member Senior Member

There is no Hindu-Muslim unity. It's just Muslims lacking in numbers to do open Jihad.

archie, VIP and Akshay_Fenix like this.
  9. hit&run

I have seen few people saying the same nonsense here at DFI as well.

I call it 'Thulla' Logic.

These same people then cry about Islamophobia or pretend confused, why certain breed get profiled this why.

Somehow every time a muslim gets even a traffic police infringement there is a fear of him becoming terrorist.

10. hit&run

He is doing what he has been paid to do by 'Breaking India' forces. I am not surprised at all.

Since people stopped listening to Congress-I they packed the same venom in a different package.

VIP likes this.