Article: Seven blunders that will haunt India for posterity

sabertooth

Wow, why doesn't defence forum have a link ton TOI/NDTV, i think this is a hard pill but we as Indians have to admit to our mistakes, and bring it in open so that we dont commit the same mistakes again, what say?

Shrimant

I think that people of India must have understood the play of Pakistan from recent Mumbai attacks. Then also proples are not becoming aware of the terrorist from Pak. I think that all the defence force should be made very tight strictly or India will be again fighting for it's freedom from Pak terrorist and Chinese invasion.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
big huge blunders regarding kashmir , too many to mention here - mistakes in immigration , but i thinkthey handled the nuclear issue relatively well given the strong nuke-aparthieid which we cat deny existed then ( still does though less today). Basically india at independence and a coup0le of decades later was fantas disorganised but as you see it getting more organised the reponses have improved . Theres tons of hope for the future unlike what the article seems to imply or state. Especially if you caompare wirth the blunders pak is heading towards .

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
the article failes to mention the positive aspects ( haviong a negative title ) of the immensely brainy indians who are all over the usa working twith amercans in various area of research . 3 indian under 35's are in MIT's innovative tech jury , just to mention one excmople and the number of tech preofesors ! it's a negative article

shrikant

from the above article it is clear that indian leadership is the worst of its kind in the world.somehow our country has survived due to some patriots.there is no administration at all and wealth of this country is being looted as never before.there is need for revolution and it will certainly happen soon.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Biggest blunders ?

Not taking back pok when we had the opportunity to do so.

Oracle

Biggest blunders ?

Not taking back pok when we had the opportunity to do so.
Plus, shredding Pakistan's economy to bits by raining bombs when we had the opportunity to do so.

Taures

the article failes to mention the positive aspects ( haviong a negative title ) of the immensely brainy indians who are all over the usa working twith amercans in various area of research . 3 indian under 35's are in MIT's innovative tech jury , just to mention one excmople and the number of tech preofesors ! it's a negative article
Should people not learn from their mistakes than think about some minor achievement and take rest?
Sould we not think a decade or two years ahead and plan?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles