Article 30 and Religious Apartheid in India

panduranghari

The day, BJP will win 250 seats on it's own. It will follow it's core ideology, Thanks to RSS. Although not possible to win 250 seats in next few years. But who knows what will happen in 10-20 years after all only One-Third Hindus (27% Indians) are needed to support BJP and party already got between 18%-24% vote share in last 5 general election. 5%-10% more support needed.
No BJP wont follow the core ideology as it want power. Bloody corrupt all these politicians irrespective of the political party.

Galaxy

Country flag
No BJP wont follow the core ideology as it want power. Bloody corrupt all these politicians irrespective of the political party.
Yes, Politician are politician. Sometime, they sacrifice their ideology for the sake of power!

Galaxy

Country flag
Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
You can't totally marginalised minority community who are 220million.
Though its hinduvta people desire to vanish minority.
Its not possible...
Just like you who has assumed that RW will vanish minority, right wingers have also assumed that LW will gradually vanish or marginalise Hindus majority.

Pension scheme for parents of Terrorists in J&K, The Communal Violence Bill, Religious Minority Reservations, Fake propaganda against RSS and Hindutva, propaganda about Saffron terrorism etc, are good examples of how LW works against Hindu majority.

OT but one question to members :-

Has govt. appointed any committee till now like Sachar Committee, to study the condition of poor Hindus?

SHURIDH

You are putting words into my mouth. So you watch out.

Your grandpa being a freedom fighter does not make you any saint.
but it does not make me less patrotic than you being a rss phanka and nathuram godse phanka.
Coming from a freedom fighter familly encourage a person to become more patriotic and do work for country rather than shouting.
Leave it you can't understand it.
We come from different background.

SHURIDH

Incorrect data: BJP got 23.75% and not 25.8%. Also, It won 182 seats.

Page - 90 -->> http://eci.nic.in/eci_main/StatisticalReports/LS_1999/Vol_I_LS_99.pdf

For 28% and 250+ seats, refer to Post No. 38. We are not living in 1999 but 2012.
so if you are in 2012 than forget bjp will get 28% anytime soon.
At present bjp can get 18% vote.
So if bjp gets 28% vote some 20years later than why you are giving seat according 2012.
What makes you think after 20years what is possible will be possible that time also.

Galaxy

Country flag
so if you are in 2012 than forget bjp will get 28% anytime soon.
At present bjp can get 18% vote.
So if bjp gets 28% vote some 20years later than why you are giving seat according 2012.
What makes you think after 20years what is possible will be possible that time also.
Do you even read before replying ? First you posted all wrong information. Now, you are saying something which i already said very clearly in post no. 35.

Although not possible to win 250 seats in next few years. But who knows what will happen in 10-20 years
May be BJP will win 250+ seats in 7 years. more reason to be paranoid? :D May be 20 years. May be never ? Who knows ? After all only 5%-10% more needed and party always got between 18%-24% in last 5 general election.

Last edited:

SHURIDH

Just like you who has assumed that RW will vanish minority, right wingers have also assumed that LW will gradually vanish or marginalise Hindus majority.

Pension scheme for parents of Terrorists in J&K, The Communal Violence Bill, Religious Minority Reservations, Fake propaganda against RSS and Hindutva, propaganda about Saffron terrorism etc, are good examples of how LW works against Hindu majority.

OT but one question to members :-

Has govt. appointed any committee till now like Sachar Committee, to study the condition of poor Hindus?
so 91% in educational institute,so 90% in civil service,500+mps better per capital income,better literacy rate,less poverty still you think hindu are marginalised.
Government gives 50% quota for sc/st/obc from whom 48% goes to hindu community.
Nothing can make 1 billon people marginalised.grow up.
Despite hindu being 80% right winger feel insecure than i have nothing to say.
They even feel insecure about 1.5%chirstian in orrissa.

SHURIDH

Do you even read before replying ? First you posted all wrong information. Now, you are saying something which i already said very clearly in post no. 35.

May be BJP will win 250+ seats in 7 years. more reason to be paranoid? :D May be 20 years. May be never ? Who knows ? After all only 5%-10% more needed and party always got between 18%-24% in last 5 general election.
what makes you think the 28% which is enough according to you to win 250seat in 2012 will be enough to win 250seat by getting 28% vote after 10-20years.
28% may not be enough to win 250seat in 2022-2032 as it is enough according to you in 2012.

Galaxy

Country flag
Last time, BJP got around 35% votes in Delhi, Uttrakhand and Rajasthan but party won only 4 out of 37 seats. Party needs only 10% and then it will be reversal 33/37 in favor of BJP.

BJP is not a Pan-India party as of now. It's concentrated on 350 seats. It's vote share is not equally distributed.

UP politics was highly polarized between SP and BJP in early 90's. Then BSP came. Now, Even LD, Congress and few more smaller parties have pocket of strength. BJP got close to 40% vote in early/mid 90's and it won 60% seats. Today to win 60% seats party needs only 25%-30%. Recently in civic poll, BJP got 30% and it won 10 out of 12 cities. Congress, BSP, SP supported candidates got 15% each and won only 2 out of 12.

Galaxy

Country flag
what makes you think the 28% which is enough according to you to win 250seat in 2012 will be enough to win 250seat by getting 28% vote after 10-20years.
28% may not be enough to win 250seat in 2022-2032 as it is enough according to you in 2012.
Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Haryana, Karnataka, Odissa, Andhra Pradesh, Assam are few examples!

On contrary, it would be more easy in future to win 250 seats if party will manage to get 28%. Reason - More and more regional parties are contesting election!

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Incorrect.

BJP never formed the government on it's own in centre. Party was dependent on 25-30 regional parties. Many regional political parties don't support BJP ideology. it's just power-sharing agreement. it might happen in future also. That's why BJP never followed it's ideology. It's political compulsion.

The day, BJP will win 250 seats on it's own. It will follow it's core ideology, Thanks to RSS. Although not possible to win 250 seats in next few years. But who knows what will happen in 10-20 years after all only One-Third Hindus (27% Indians) are needed to support BJP and party already got between 18%-24% vote share in last 5 general election. 5%-10% more support needed.
why did bjp oppose fdi in retail then ?

surely according to there ideology they should have supported fdi.

and this is only 1 example! like i said only fools believe our politicians make decisions based on ideology rather than politics of the day.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
so 91% in educational institute,so 90% in civil service,500+mps better per capital income,better literacy rate,less poverty still you think hindu are marginalised.Government gives 50% quota for sc/st/obc from whom 48% goes to hindu community.Nothing can make 1 billon people marginalised.grow up.Despite hindu being 80% right winger feel insecure than i have nothing to say.They even feel insecure about 1.5%chirstian in orrissa.
I can see how cleverly you escaped my points! Are Hindus ahead due to minorities? No.

I can feel your jealous against Hindus, some classes of Hindus are ahead because they have guts to accept the changes, Hinduism is not rigid and not intolerant that's why they are progressive. Their so high % in above fields is because Muslims failed to reach that high position due to their own weaknesses ! And you can't blame or punish Hindus for the impotency of your own community. Hindus are not ahead because govt. is giving them any free privilege, nor they are ahead because of reservations and nor Muslims are giving us that !

Hindu population is already decreasing ! the day when govt declared Religious Minority Reservations it marginalised Hindus. First you give me answer of my question in yes/no, which I asked in that post:-

Has govt. appointed any committee till now in last 10 years like Sachar Committee, to study the condition of poor Hindus?

Government gives 50% quota for sc/st/obc from whom 48% goes to hindu community
And you are jealous of it? the day when govt declared Religious Minority Reservations it already marginalised Hindus!!!! or you think that if Muslims can't get reservations then Hindus too shouldn't get it ? how cheap ! that is why you oppose reservations, you call yourself an opposer of reservations then why do you puke against Hindu reservations? have you seen how an ST family lives in Bastar ? they live in jungle in huts they don't even have cloths to wear nor schools, they are Hindus and so poor that calling them poor is an insult of poverty itself, they are the one who actually deserve Reservations !! and you oppose reservations!! have you seen any Muslim living in jungles without cloths!? and some idiots say that Muslims are living below SC/ST levels :facepalm:

Nothing can make 1 billon people marginalised.grow up.Despite hindu being 80% right winger feel insecure than i have nothing to say.They even feel insecure about 1.5%chirstian in orrissa
Hindus wont be 80% for always , their population ratio is decreasing in their own homeland.This time seriously they are not ready for another pre-1947 like demographics which caused partition of their homeland and it's a reasonable fear and not an imagined one. They are against treacherous conversions by Christians and that's all! Rest of the things are results of your over-thinking.
What do you mean by grow up? you first learn to change your nappy ! I had warned you to talk here in civilised manner but you wont change. First you come up with false data then you continuously rant on it and finally derail the thread.

panduranghari

but it does not make me less patrotic than you being a rss phanka and nathuram godse phanka.
Coming from a freedom fighter familly encourage a person to become more patriotic and do work for country rather than shouting.
Leave it you can't understand it.
We come from different background.
You claim your grandpa was a freedom fighter. Now let me tell you about freedom fighters from my family. Tatya Tope is the great grandfather of one of my second cousins. My wifes maternal grandfather was the great Senapati Bapat. My own grandfather participated in the Royal Indian Navy mutiny of Bombay in 1946, I think.

And I have learnt how PEOPLE like yourself subvert a debate by claiming intellectual, moral and personal high ground. COME DOWN AND PUT YOUR FEET BACK ON TO THIS EARTH.

My grandfather was a RSS member, so was my dad and so am I. And so will be my son who is 2 years old. RSS has taught me more about self respect and the importance of hard work than any history books from school.

skumar7777

I am digressing from the thread but wanted to make a point. In the 2009 elections, there were 45+ seats that the BJP lost where the difference between the winning party (mostly INC) and BJP was less than 10% and that was ~2% of the total votes polled. So, many seats can go this way or that based on a 2%-3% swing. Are you willing to bet that the Congress will not provide that swing? I am willing to bet there will be a 5% swing considering the way that the INC is hanging itself.

SHURIDH

I can see how cleverly you escaped my points! Are Hindus ahead due to minorities? No.

I can feel your jealous against Hindus, some classes of Hindus are ahead because they have guts to accept the changes, Hinduism is not rigid and not intolerant that's why they are progressive. Their so high % in above fields is because Muslims failed to reach that high position due to their own weaknesses ! And you can't blame or punish Hindus for the impotency of your own community. Hindus are not ahead because govt. is giving them any free privilege, nor they are ahead because of reservations and nor Muslims are giving us that !

Hindu population is already decreasing ! the day when govt declared Religious Minority Reservations it marginalised Hindus. First you give me answer of my question in yes/no, which I asked in that post:-

Has govt. appointed any committee till now in last 10 years like Sachar Committee, to study the condition of poor Hindus?

And you are jealous of it? the day when govt declared Religious Minority Reservations it already marginalised Hindus!!!! or you think that if Muslims can't get reservations then Hindus too shouldn't get it ? how cheap ! that is why you oppose reservations, you call yourself an opposer of reservations then why do you puke against Hindu reservations? have you seen how an ST family lives in Bastar ? they live in jungle in huts they don't even have cloths to wear nor schools, they are Hindus and so poor that calling them poor is an insult of poverty itself, they are the one who actually deserve Reservations !! and you oppose reservations!! have you seen any Muslim living in jungles without cloths!? and some idiots say that Muslims are living below SC/ST levels :facepalm:

Hindus wont be 80% for always , their population ratio is decreasing in their own homeland.This time seriously they are not ready for another pre-1947 like demographics which caused partition of their homeland and it's a reasonable fear and not an imagined one. They are against treacherous conversions by Christians and that's all! Rest of the things are results of your over-thinking.

What do you mean by grow up? you first learn to change your nappy ! I had warned you to talk here in civilised manner but you wont change. First you come up with false data then you continuously rant on it and finally derail the thread.
Nobody feeling jealous about hindu.
thats a fact even after 91% in genernal education system hinduvta people have problem in few minority educational institute.The majority community allready represented in educational institute.so why makes hue and cry for minority institute.
Even after we add general educational institute and minority institute together the majority community still 87% together.
thats more than enough.
so why you hinduvta people have problem in 30(a)article.
The majority community is not under represented in education because of article30(a)
so why you people shouting about chirstian has 80% literacy rate and they have many educational institute.
so you are supporting quota for your community.
You become selective.
Cut quota 50to 20% you will see the more balancing community wise representation.
I oppose muslim obc quota also in my sate which allready starts working unlike you who support quota for his community.
OBC should not get any quota and they don't live in jungle.
Don't become selective,if you want to oppose it than do it totally.
I am not jealous about hindus today i have seat in public university with merite and have a well establish familly buissness.
so i don't need to run after jobs.
I am well ahead than all my hindu friends be it financially,educationally,social power wise.
I don't need to feel jealous.
If conversion happen willfully whats your problem.
why the hell you have problem if chirstian has so many educational institute.
its their credit.
Representation of majority incrased because of quota system its a fact.in open 50% seat majority are 82% not 91%.
Minority community also comes for education their number incrased many times in primary educational level,secondary educational level in recent years.
Even after having 1 billon population
if hinduvta people feel insecure of 180millon muslim and 31 millon chirstian.
than nothing can make you people secure.
The main point of this topic its illogical for hinduvta people to raise question about article 30(a) when majority community are not under represented in education system

SHURIDH

You claim your grandpa was a freedom fighter. Now let me tell you about freedom fighters from my family. Tatya Tope is the great grandfather of one of my second cousins. My wifes maternal grandfather was the great Senapati Bapat. My own grandfather pঅarticipated in the Royal Indian Navy mutiny of Bombay in 1946, I think.

And I have learnt how PEOPLE like yourself subvert a debate by claiming intellectual, moral and personal high ground. COME DOWN AND PUT YOUR FEET BACK ON TO THIS EARTH.

My grandfather was a RSS member, so was my dad and so am I. And so will be my son who is 2 years old. RSS has taught me more about self respect and the importance of hard work than any history books from school.
I hope rss does not teach to do praise of killer of ghandiji.
so i have direct legacy to carry out my great grand father idology in my work.
so my patrisom is not less than any rss phanka.
How many rss leaders go to jail by doing agiation against british.
How many rss leaders bears jail for 8 years.
My whole familly was follower of ghandi,azad and you are fan of killer of ghandiji.
and you talk about respect and tolerance.
Our idology and hero is different.
i don't want to talk with any nathuram godse fan any longer.
Amar gennha lage eder sathe katha bolte.
so nathuram godse fan thats my last reply to you in this thread.

Last edited:

parijataka

Country flag
No one is grudging the minorities their educational institutions. But due to laws that unduly favour minorities the majority is sometimes at a disadvantage.

On topic. RTE is alo being manipulated due to exemption given to minority community in not having to implment 25% quota for poor children. More and more schools are rushing to get the minority tag to evade having to lose revenue on 25% of seats. Education is big business these days and no one wants to lose out!

pmaitra

Minority protection laws are intended to give an extra impetus to the minorities, the impetus that is denied to the majority. It is biased, yes, but it is intended for good causes. Now, nothing can be purely good. Everything has its negative sides.

The question is why is there a bias in favour of the minorities? The reason is, them being minorities, there already exists a bias against them. For example, Anglo-Indians being small in number, may not be able to attend schools that inculcate Anglo-Indian traditions, because their small population would make it difficult or impossible for the natural forces of the market to offer them such schools. Thus, to counter this existing bias, the laws are made slightly biased in favour of minorities.

One may argue that the nomination of lawmakers from the Anglo-Indian community be stopped. Well, if that has to happen, and the Parliament so wishes, it will happen. It is possible to make Amendment(s) to the Constitution.

parijataka

Country flag
/\/\/\

In that case there should be law(s) monitoring conversion rackets being undertaken by Western funded NGOs. The majority also have a right to defend their way of life and their ancient traditions and customs.

Christians and Muslims in India are minorities in this country only, worldwide they form the brute majority. Moreover they recieve funding for their needy and for propagation from sources abroad. In the case of Muslims their funding unfortunately is not for constructive causes.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles