Army captain killed, soldier wounded in LoC firing from India

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Lol Nawaz Sharif is indic and so was Musharaf. Your own leaders are convert. Filthy people you are.

Oohhh so sad.

Lol no. hehehehehehe
Both are not indic..even the nitish kumar born in the far eastern india is not indic.neither does the majority of Good indian.

Only indians like modi and his follower and the extremist are indic.the rest has either its origin in Pakistan(balochistan) or in nepal and parts of bangladesh

kseeker

Retired
Both are not indic..even the nitish kumar born in the far eastern india is not indic.neither does the majority of Good indian.

Only indians like modi and his follower and the extremist are indic.the rest has either its origin in Pakistan(balochistan) or in nepal and parts of bangladesh
hey Sibling fcuker, stop insulting yourself ! Present an valid argument to debate on.

Go :finger: yourself and relax. Dont spew BS which you do not know or understand.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
revenge culture.
IA will not stop until the count is 5.

PA shouldn't have done this.
now more blood will be spilled :gangnam:
Pakis admitted 1 so it means 10 killed.

are we ever going to stop this.?
Stop starting it and we would not respond.... simple equation!

Pakis always have a habit of starting but can't finish and stops only when humiliated.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Pakis are low level converts who were coward enough to stoop.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
So why beg us to stop killing your eunuch soldiers? Just make them wear salwaar and keep them at home. That guy would've been alive he if would've stuck to mujra.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kya baat hai... aaj full form me ho.

You have attacked with 40 MM L70... mujhe fire karne ka mauka nahi mil raha hai.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Well had Pakistanis not beheaded our jawans and killed 5 more this month, it won't have come to this.

Can't say they don't deserve it.

But alas! Some family has just lost their loved one all because of ISI and its jurnails.

bose

Country flag
There is an un conformed news of one more from Pakistani soldier has gone down named Hassan... will be back with details...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Ask your ancestors.they know better
Actually the hijras are the ones who change their originality to suit the circumstances where it is found to be lucrative! ;)

Look like men, but change as women so that they earn money!

When actually, they are neither here nor there!

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
LoC killings: ‘Pakistani soldiers joined with militants to attack India’ | idrw.org

SOURCE: ZEE MEDIA

There have been more than 80 ceasefire violations by Pakistani troops along the Line of Control this year from January 01 till now. The ongoing tensions between India and Pakistan have cast a shadow on the bilateral ceasefire that came into force between the two sides in November 2003.

In an exclusive interview with Kamna Arora of Zee Media Group, Lisa Curtis, an expert on India and Pakistan, discusses the ties between New Delhi and Islamabad in the wake of the tensions along LoC, and Pakistan`s intention behind ceasefire violations.

Lisa Curtis is a Senior Research Fellow at The Heritage Foundation in the United States of America.

Kamna: What do you think is the reason behind a sudden increase in ceasefire violations by the Pakistani military along LoC?

Lisa: There have been LoC ceasefire violations by both the Indian and Pakistani militaries over the last two weeks. Each side has its own complaints about the other's violations, so it is difficult to identify the original catalyst for this most recent cycle of cross-border violations. That said, given Pakistan's history of deliberately violating the LoC (i.e. Kargil incursion in 1999) and its failure to crackdown on terrorist groups that infiltrate across the LoC, the onus is on Pakistan to demonstrate that it is acting with restraint. Pakistan has a history of provoking violence in Kashmir and along the LoC in order to try to bring international involvement in the Indo-Pakistani dispute over Kashmir.

Kamna: When Nawaz Sharif became the Pakistani Prime Minister, he declared that he wanted to maintain friendly relations with India. Do you think Pakistan's military and intelligence agencies are pushing the Pakistani PM to halt his efforts, proving that it is they who decide the country's `India strategy`?

Lisa: Given that cross-border violence followed closely on the heels of an attempted attack on the Indian consulate in Jalalabad, it is possible that there is a deliberate effort from within the Pakistani military establishment to scuttle any peace talks before they get off the ground. After all, the Pakistani Army leadership discouraged former Pakistani president Asif Ali Zardari from moving ahead with his vision for establishing peace with India in 2008, shortly after he came to power. It stands to reason that the Army might again try to discourage PM Sharif from going down a similar path.

Kamna: Who do you think were behind the killings of Indian soldiers? Were they regular soldiers of the Pakistani Army; a group comprising only terrorists; or a combined border action team (BAT) comprising of a mix of terrorists and regular soldiers?

Lisa: It is hard to imagine that a group of militants acting on its own would attack five Indian soldiers. It seems more likely that Pakistani regular soldiers were involved. It is possible that Pakistani regular soldiers joined with militants for the attack. The Pakistani military works closely with militant groups fighting in Kashmir and sometimes the lines between the two are blurred. During the Kargil border war in 1999, for example, Pakistan tried to portray the original intruders that occupied the heights in Kargil as militants when really they were Pakistani regular soldiers disguised as militants.

Kamna: What could be the impact of repeated ceasefire violations on the relations between India and Pakistan?

Lisa: If the 2003 ceasefire is not revived soon, it will be a serious setback to Indo-Pakistan relations. There already is concern that with the US drawdown in Afghanistan, there will no longer be a buffer between India and Pakistan in Afghanistan and Indo-Pakistani relations will begin to experience the same kind of volatility they did pre-9/11. Although the situation could be even worse since there are more jihadists in the region and they may be emboldened by the US withdrawal.

Kamna: Do you think that there is an utter lack of options at the diplomatic level on how India should deal with Pakistan?

Lisa: India should leave the door open for talks with Pakistan's civilian leadership. If, in fact, the Pakistani military is trying to flex its muscles to show the Sharif government who is the boss when it comes to Indo-Pakistani relations, then India breaking off talks with the civilian leadership would only play into the Pakistani Army's strategy. It is better for India to try to keep lines of communication open with Pakistani leaders interested in pursuing peace. It is also important for India to approach any talks with Pakistan with a clear agenda for moving dialogue forward. India`s Prime Minister Manmohan Singh should use the opportunity of the UNGA (United Nations General Assembly) to meet with his Pakistani counterpart Nawaz Sharif and lay out a specific roadmap for returning to peaceful dialogue. This would demonstrate that India is sincere in its desire for peaceful relations and put the onus on Pakistan to respond favorably.

(The views expressed by the author are personal)

DivineHeretic

Country flag
I'll go out on a limb on this one.

My take is that these casualties actually occured on the night we obliterated 5 of their posts.

It seems quite extraordinary to me that somehow Pakistani troops wouldnt take care to cover themselves from any possible Indian attack after the first day of our retaliation. I'm not saying we can't inflict such casualties btw, lest someone here Impale me for such heresy(Pun intented).

Some sources quoted as many as 12 Pakistani troops dead as a result of our post destruction exercise. I, amongst many, believe the Pakistanis are releasing the deaths in batches to avoid major embarressment or to avoid public backlash for retribution on the 'Evil baniya coward Indian Army'.

If this line of thought is correct, then indeed there is another extrapolation that could be made. The Pak Army misread the intent of the Manmohan Singh Govt. to rein in the IA and work for peace across the LOC. ( Just Being diplomatic, everyone knows the truth)

I'd prefer some well connected posters here to reply if they have heard any rumours similar to mine...
@Kunal, @Ray, @Singh, @sayareakd

Last edited by a moderator:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I'll go out on a limb on this one.

My take is that these casualties actually occured on the night we obliterated 5 of their posts.

It seems quite extraordinary to me that somehow Pakistani troops wouldnt take care to cover themselves from any possible Indian attack after the first day of our retaliation. I'm not saying we can't inflict such casualties btw, lest someone here Impale me for such heresy(Pun intented).

Some sources quoted as many as 12 Pakistani troops dead as a result of our post destruction exercise. I, amongst many, believe the Pakistanis are releasing the deaths in batches to avoid major embarressment or to avoid public backlash for retribution on the 'Evil baniya coward Indian Army'.

If this line of thought is correct, then indeed there is another extrapolation that could be made. The Pak Army misread the intent of the Manmohan Singh Govt. to rein in the IA and work for peace across the LOC. ( Just Being diplomatic, everyone knows the truth)

I'd prefer some well connected posters here to reply if they have heard any rumours similar to mine...
@Kunal, @Ray, @Singh, @sayareakd
with the amount of firepower used on them you can well imagine what would have happen on the other side. Each bunker had at least 4-5 soldiers inside and video has shown just few of the locations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles