Armed Rebels Attack pedestrians on London Bridge

Krusty

Country flag
i once took a peek inside a shia forum on a thread, where the members were discussing about shias v/s sunnis v/s kaafirs love-triangle. they were all unanimous in their observation that shias & sunnis are brothers afterall, & that its the kaafirs who're to be tackled as priority (first).
There is no difference between Shia and Sunni. Difference is only superficial. Both differ in their views on the prophets successor, which the Sunnis don't. That is all. Every Muslim is guided by the Sunnah. Shias also give importance to Muhammad's Son in law. And that for them, is worth spilling blood over. For all intents and purposes, both are absolutely the same as far as kafirs are concerned.

and they are? genuinely curious to know. are they far from (the influence of) qur'an or dont have presiding mullas? havent reached critical mass in their locations? in previous pages i had read the name of the Yezidis a few times, as a peaceful 'sect'. they though are said to have links/relations with the Indics of the yore in lineage (and Yezidis worldwide had congratulated Yogi Adityanath when he was appointed as the CM; not related, but just thought of sharing).
Yes peaceful for now compared to the majority. Because they are oppressed by the majority Shias and Sunnis. Nonetheless, left to their devices or upon reaching critical mass, will plot the quickest way to convert you if they can or dispose of you if it doesn't work. That is the whole point isn't it? If they can, they will but they can't so they are quiet. You make a fair point about the Yezidis though. Still that leaves the Balochis and Kurds. For me, as a rule, I do not trust Any Abrahamic. Religions and sects do not matter. Any religion that says, only we are Gods chosen people is bogus and if it says join us if you want to reach heaven, its outright dangerous.

Last edited:

mendosa

There is no difference between Shia and Sunni. Difference is only superficial.
Their's is an interesting love-hate relationship. They are friends with each other as long as the theological point of contention between them is not being brought up. In that sense, there have been instances in the past where Iran has supplied free oil to Pakistan to fight India in 1965 war. Can we even think of such a thing now?

The theology remains the same so, what has changed between 1965 and now?

It is for us to realize this magic trick that when pressed on the core point of contention between them, they are willing to overlook all other issues to the point of being ready to kill each other. The whole Syria conflict has been riding on this one Shia-Sunni issue alone.

If you want to shape a world order which is favorable to Indian interests, we cannot overlook this aspect. There is no such thing as natural or artificial rivalry. All rivalry is political. It can be cultivated to our advantage, because not doing so allows them to converge on other issues and gang up against us.

For the time being, let's just agree that the narrative of 'Muslims are fighting against extremists' is like the 'Pakistan is a victim of terror' narrative. There are no Muslims fighting against extremism. Both Shias and Sunnis consider the other as an infidel so they label each other as an extremist and fraudulently claim to be fighting extremism.

Watch documentaries from both sides of the Syria conflict. The Shia-Peshmerga-Yazidi-Houthi camp claims that the Sunni-Saudi-Wahabbi-Arab camp is a kaffir and vice versa. They are not fighting against extremism in Islam. They are fighting the splinter groups of 'true Islam' as they see it (both consider each other as splinter groups).

The fact that each of these groups thinks that killing is the solution for apostasy itself is the very definition of extremism. They aren't killing 'other extremists', they are both extremists who are killing each other for not believing in their version of Islam. I don't know how someone can get so creative as to claim that these are Muslims fighting extremism.

Last edited:

mendosa

UPDATE on the issue of law and order problem in the UK :

Theresa May: Human rights laws could change for terror fight

The same Britain which has spent 7 decades lecturing us on human rights is now saying that UK will bediluting human rights laws for the sake of counter terrorism, just because 2 dozen people got killed.

India has been facing a terrorist onslaught which has claimed the lives of more than 80,000 people since the start of the 'war of a thousand cuts' and still Liberals claim that POTA shouldn't be implemented, AFSPA should be removed.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

The same Britain which has spent 7 decades lecturing us on human rights is now saying that UK will bediluting human rights laws for the sake of counter terrorism, just because 2 dozen people got killed.

India has been facing a terrorist onslaught which has claimed the lives of more than 80,000 people since the start of the 'war of a thousand cuts' and still Liberals claim that POTA shouldn't be implemented, AFSPA should be removed.
Let's wait for UK elections to be over, this could be election rhetoric.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
This is a problem. False or true interpretation does not matter.
I think you misunderstood me, sir. I said that the ones that are peaceful are misinterpreting the Quran!

If you were out to take revenge, now you are searching for statistics on the Pew website, they have already won.
Arre bhai, you sent me to the Pew website and now you are making fun of me for going there! :biggrin2:

A large majority of them are acting on their impulses.
Who knows? How many of them have these impulses? Clearly a vast majority of them have not picking up guns and shooting people. However, I don't trust somebody who reads a terror training manual five times a day. Who knows when they are going to realize "oh shit, I'm not a true Muslim if I don't hate the kafir". So I'm not going to defend them, if you have a way to rid us of them, I'm all ears. There is no place for Islam and Muslims in my utopia.

I think you are preaching to the choir when you are talking to me about the M word. We essentially got into this debate over semantics, like I said I broadly agree with you.

mendosa

I think you misunderstood me, sir. I said that the ones that are peaceful are misinterpreting the Quran!
I understood it the first time over. For a Muslim to turn into a good human being, he will have to be a bad Muslim. But all I wanted to say was that let us have a consensus to not even bring up the Quran and its subjective interpretations when we can simply work on the objective fact that a vast majority of Muslim nations are in turmoil because of their intolerance. The moment you mention Quran, even for sarcastic reasons, there is a risk that someone will counter it with random quotes from the Quran and derail everything.

"This has happened" is a more defensible argument than "This is written in your book"

I think you are preaching to the choir when you are talking to me about the M word. We essentially got into this debate over semantics, like I said I broadly agree with you.
Are sirjee, forum is not private chat. The posts are written for a wider audience; Some of the other readers paraphrase these posts and use them as arguments on other forums as well.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag

Classic case of "Nauso chuhe khaa kar Billi Hajj ko Chai."

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Oh no no. Hindu baniyas are destroying human rights in kashmir because they halfheartedly retaliate to stone bowlers there.

Porki terrorists only peacefully behead Indian soldiers. But IA brutally uses shields to protect themselves from stones. This is BLASPHEMY.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
First images of fake suicide belts worn by London attackers released

London police have released the first pictures of the fake suicide belts worn by the London Bridge attackers. The belts, all attached to the men at the moment when they were shot dead, looked genuine, police said.
“I have not seen this tactic in the UK before where terrorists create maximum fear by strapping fake explosives to themselves,” Commander Dean Haydon, who is leading the investigation said, adding that “anyone who saw them on the night would have thought they were genuine.”
https://www.rt.com/uk/391828-london-attackers-fake-vests/
This is sure to raise some eyebrows...... @pmaitra

But then maybe it is just the bad economy sparing no one.

Each belt had three disposable water bottles “covered in masking tape attached to the belt,” the statement added.
:pound: :pound:

pmaitra

First images of fake suicide belts worn by London attackers released

https://www.rt.com/uk/391828-london-attackers-fake-vests/
This is sure to raise some eyebrows...... @pmaitra

But then maybe it is just the bad economy sparing no one.

:pound: :pound:
What on earth is that supposed to be for? Bottles filled with water, or were those water bottles whose contents are unknown? In any event, if those bottles were filled with water, I suspect they must have taken that water car guy seriously.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles