Are you a true INDIAN?

Oracle

My reply was for your reply-

Hence i posted my post. Now tell me why is most here almost justify the corruption now? And what exactly did you mean in your first post? Dint the thread starter make it clear about what he wanted to say? Or is it that you did not understand what he posted? And give a proper answer this time without trolling.
You assumed, and assumed it all wrong. So, don't assume if you don't know something. I have tolerated enough of your nonsensical posts filled in this forum, as well as directed against me.
Corruption cannot be a parameter to identify as a true Indian, as Yusuf has explained it many times now. Read fellow posters post instead of jumping on the keyboard. And, careful, I won't tolerate any more nonsense or profanity from you.

Also, speak for yourself, not for the thread starter. Think before you write, read it 100 times before you post.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Corruption is the first malaise.

Let us rid ourselves of it so that it makes it easier to breathe and be a true Indian.

Intrinsically, we are born good and we want to remain so!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
How many of you true Indians have done something for the nation?

Oracle

How many of you true Indians have done something for the nation?
Seriously speaking, nothing. Apart from paying my taxes.

But then, isn't this what democracy is all about. We all do our bit, and our elected leaders do the rest. But alas!

Last edited:

agentperry

one genuine doubt- what do true indian means?
its like loyal to law and constitution
or loyal to country
or loyal to the spirit or thought process or nation

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What is a True Indian?

Paying taxes?

I thought that was what any normal person would do.

Hardly worthy of mention.

I find this a something that a US citizens feel as the last word in citizenry. Is it to suggest that the majority of the US does not pay taxes and crooks on that issue and hence it is some sort of a patriotic act?

I always thought paying taxes is normal. The majority of Indians has no choice it is TDS.

I thought doing more than that would qualify to be a concerned Indian and hence true Indian!

Last edited:

Oracle

Apart from poetic gestures, we can have some real suggestions. Not that poets are any less patriotic.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I would like to believe a true Indian is someone who does something for India but expects nothing from India.

I am sure there are many.

However, they are unknown and unrecognised, but in no way, does it diminish their contribution to India.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I find it inane to claim that paying taxes is the acme of being a true Indian.

I maybe wrong.

However, my taxes have been cut as TDS and I could do nothing about that even if I wanted to fudge.

If that makes me a true Indian, then I am proud to be one.

Yet, in my heart of hearts, that does not really make me a true Indian.

Not being poetic but just being logical, but is is when anyone does thing beyond the call of duty to include paying taxes which any self respecting person should do, I would call that being a qualification to be considered to be a true Indian.

Oracle

Like a flower seller in Tamilnadu, who gives a proper funeral to unclaimed bodies.

agentperry

i think true indian is one who abide by the law of state, show loyalty to land, thinks and do more about the nation and fellow citizens.
a person who works for the overall growth of nation can be called true indian, even if he has to go against the rules and laws of the land.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You assumed, and assumed it all wrong. So, don't assume if you don't know something. I have tolerated enough of your nonsensical posts filled in this forum, as well as directed against me.
Corruption cannot be a parameter to identify as a true Indian, as Yusuf has explained it many times now. Read fellow posters post instead of jumping on the keyboard. And, careful, I won't tolerate any more nonsense or profanity from you.

Also, speak for yourself, not for the thread starter. Think before you write, read it 100 times before you post.
If something is against your views, you call it profanity. You troll non stop in posts and now you are calling me a troller? If you have guts report the posts you find as trolling rather than wasting my time- or better yet, add me to your ignore list.

And no, corruption is a serious issue and i speak on the thread starter's view as it aligns with my views. Dont fck around and say what i should do.

And yes, YB is speaking the ground reality and i am speaking about how it maligns india and how it should not be tolerated.

Last edited:
Reactions: KS

Oracle

Maybe I meant, that the little I could do as of now is to pay my taxes. As a responsible citizen that is one of my duties. I never claimed a true Indian is one who pay taxes. But the tax I pay hardly reaches where it ought to. This is my concern.

agentperry

paying tax is being loyal to your govt, its not necessary that you are loyal to land too

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
one genuine doubt- what do true indian means?
its like loyal to law and constitution
or loyal to country
or loyal to the spirit or thought process or nation
Is it all supposed to be one?
How can be loyal to the Constitution and not loyal to the country? Or how can you cheat the taxes and and be loyal to the country?
And How is the Cheating Taxes and Indulging in Bribery and corruption being loyal to the country.

Oracle

If something is against your views, you call it profanity. You trol non stop inposts and now you are calling me a troller? If you have guts report the posts you find as trolling rather than wasting my time- or better yet, add me to your ignore list.

And no, corruption is a serious issue and i speak on the thread starter's view as it aligns with my views. Dont fck around and say what i should do.

And yes, TB is speaking the ground reality and i am speaking about how it maligns india and how it should not be tolerated.
You are mindblowing. Keep up the quality posts.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Naxals feel that they are true Indians, they fight for the cause of the so called downtrodden and the deprived.

Tata feels he is a true Indian because he is putting Indian on the global business map.

Mital feels the same by being a Tsar of the world steel industry even by living in Britain.

Sonia Gandhi feels she is a true Indian doing her best for India, having left her home and hearth in Italy.

Those who pay tax think they are true Indians. even if they have no way to evade it.

Mother Teresa thought she was a true Indian by picking up the sick and discarded and converting them when all did not do the same.

The Bjarang Dal exhorting all to be true Hindus think they are true Indians.

The Muslim organisations exhorting all to be true Muslims claim they are true Indians.

So,. who is a true Indian?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The contention of paying taxes means being true Indian is the most disingenuous thing I have ever heard!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles