"Are we anti-Hindu?" asks Congress

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Bangalorean, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

Congress to seek feedback on its ‘anti-Hindu’ perception - The Times of India

A very interesting topic for discussion here. I became thoroughly anti-Congress mainly due to their economic sins. But then I, for one, would want an unconditional apology from Digvijay Singh for calling 26/11 a "saffron terrorist act" and for releasing the book "RSS ki saazish". That is the first step.

3. Neil

Neil Senior Member Senior Member

Look at the irony now... that SOB along with AK Anthony are the ones red flagging RG if congress is coming across as anti-hindu.

4. Bangalorean

And apart from Congoon economic sins and their attempt to paint 26/11 as a "saffron conspiracy", I also recall the communal violence bill. That was another tipping point, at least for me personally. I became totally and completely anti-Congress as a result of a combination of all these factors.

TrueSpirit1 and maomao like this.
  5. Known_Unknown

Known_Unknown Devil's Advocate Stars and Ambassadors

If the Congress is able to foster intra-party democracy like the BJP has, all these issues will take care of themselves. As long as there is an ideological stasis and stasis of personae in the upper echelons of the party leadership, things will only get worse. Having found a tough and charismatic opponent in Modi, Congress should take this as a challenge and reform itself instead of skulking in a corner and waiting for the BJP to fess up so they could renew their claim to rule.

TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  6. Zebra

Zebra Senior Member Senior Member

A right question though, but to wrong people, that is the funny part here.

Congressis don't give a damn about 'anti Hindu' or anything like it as far as their apna kaam toh ho gaya type self-centric mentality get look after.

7. jus

jus Senior Member Senior Member

from twitter #AntiHinduCongress :rofl:

[​IMG]

The main problem is CONgi didn't know (or intentionally blind) SICKular mind,if u give inch to them they demand KM.
    Any way Dobhi ka CONgress na Pakistan ka na MIM ka:pound:

8. dastan

dastan Regular Member

We don't want a party whose leader's are apologetic for being hindu at the helm of things. Period!

9. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

The Leader and the family are Roman Catholics, even if posing cosmetically to be something else.

No one grudges the Congress Party to be secular. In fact, one would appreciate that.

But secularism if made a mockery, then people will surely mock it.

Pretend to be helping a level playing field and bringing the state of the minorities up and yet doing nothing or stating that minorities have the first right to the Nation's resources is patently false, cunning and divisive.

That is why the minorities, read Muslims too have rejected them.

To the Roman Catholic Leader, I remind her of the Biblical exhortation

Galatians 6:7 -

10. Shirman

Shirman Regular Member

The thing is rise of Muslim Parties like MIM, rise of closet shadow ISIS supporters giving flare to already hot Shia-Sunni tensions growing number of awareness among Hindus that the Secularism of Congress applies only and only to their community and stupid and Idiotic representation choice of congress Spokespersons in the likes of Shakeel Ahmed, Mim Afzal, Rashid Alvi, Shehzad Poonawala el al which even manage to raise eyebrows of many Muslims through their rash over confident Digvijay Singh style Media behavior , talks in media debates which ultimately cost congress a very bad PR through the elections the advantage NAMO reaped extensively... Not only that Namo was a very sharp Media Manager unlike Congress who begged only to Muslims during Muzzafarnagar riots for votes in the elections....He knew there is a passive support increasing among Hindus and to appeal to every sections of society he took up those points which people really wanted to here from a politician......also i feel Assam Violence suppression of it in the media, Bangalore incident ,Mumbai Azad maidan Riots, the Owaisi brothers speeches and the rise of social media which played an NDTV like role ie what MSM along with the like of Sagarika and Rajdeep Sardesai , Barkha and NDTV was to BJP the Social media was to Congress all played a spoil sport to Upa-2 party.....In all these the final nail in the coffin was so called Communal violence Bill which Hindus viewed it as a revenge of BJP’s POTA act on Muslims of early 2000s...The unhappiness of Senior Muslim Thekedars and Jamatis towards a certain Senior Congress Powerful agent, person was also a crucial factor....... Today prominent Muslim writers like Hassan Saroor openly admit that so called Secular Parties are equally responsible for misrepresentation of Muslims in Indian society........

TrueSpirit1, maomao and dastan like this.
  11. Nicky G

Nicky G Senior Member Senior Member

I have neither any interest, nor any patience for these so-called seculars or their political outfits. Just like in the west, these are deluded lefties who apply this otherwise benign principle so selectively that it is perverted to a horrid mess. Its simply not worth the time anymore.

The Congress is now not even significant enough politically to ponder over in a significant manner. All that remains is rooting out their stooges in the bureaucracy, judiciary etc.

TrueSpirit1 and Mad Indian like this.
  12. Vishwarupa

Vishwarupa Senior Member Senior Member

Congress is not only Anti Hindu, it is also pro-pakistan & china!!

Ex prime minister Munni Mohan has openly said muslims should have first say(right) on all our natural resources.

13. Nicky G

Nicky G Senior Member Senior Member

One would be hard pressed to find a more communal statement than that. In fact, it can only be matched by the communalism of his predecessors in Congress who agreed to partion India on communal grounds.

TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  14. Bangalorean

Hey, aren't you the guy who was a great admirer of Rahul Gandhi? I seem to recollect that you used to abuse the rest of us and mock us for suggesting that RaGa was an incompetent moron.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you were a great fan and admirer or Rahul Gandhi. So what happened? Did you realize eventually, that we were right all the time and you were talking out of your rarely seen orifice, without any knowledge of the ground realities of India or Indian politics?

Mad Indian likes this.
  15. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

That may have been the most political expedient thing to do then even though it brought misery to only two communities, the Bengalis and Punjabis and none other.

But what was worse is when a false concept of secularism was imposed to pamper one religious group over the other.

Level playing field lost and animosity increased.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
    TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  16. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

koi shak ???

TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  17. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

@CON-goons Yes you are. Its really insulting that you bastards have to even ask this question to us. Go ---- yourselves and we dont want "your kind" realising how much you are irritating us. Continue on your glorious path of minority A licking. It will give you better results in elections next time(second time is the charm)

It is incidents like this which I dread the most- sikcular dogs developing brain cells. No dont develop that. Right wing is not strong enough yet. We want you guys sucking upto peacefuls and evangelicals so that right wing grows faster and better. Dont shed your crocodile tears now. You can do that after Hindus consolidate!

TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  18. Apollyon

Apollyon Führer Senior Member

Nahi haramzado ...Indian National Congress is anti-national.

19. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

I found this awesome comment in TOI. This is just so that no right wing hindu starts touting nonsense about victory over making Congress realise its mistakes

20. dastan

dastan Regular Member

Nice find sir.

21. Ramesh01061986

Ramesh01061986 New Member

Destroy Congress From Internal India Future of INDIA will Developed QUICKLY...........