Are sickulars the same all over the World?

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by I_PLAY_BAD, Sep 17, 2015.

1. I_PLAY_BAD

I_PLAY_BAD Regular Member

Recently there has been noise from some section of the US academics who urge the Silicon Valley to boycott Modi's visit and refrain from investing in India.

The reason they are stating is if "Digital India" plan is materialized the GoI would use the technology to snoop or spy on ordinary citizens. They also state Mr. Modi is a tainted man and is the actual reason behind Gujarat riots.

Things have been elaborated in the links I have pasted below.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/sili...modi-moral-advisory-by-academics-2435872.html
    http://www.firstpost.com/india/full...ar-against-india-says-new-letter-2436956.html

3. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

The so called academics of "Art Science or whatever fk it is" are actually the people funding Sickulars in India & their proxies like Jhon Dayal were getting seats in so called fking National Advisory Council, you must have understood what kind of advise they would have given. They're same from head to toe.

4. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

These Sickulars are like virus/bacteria and other low life animals who are found everywhere.

We would take a "Communal" like MODI over these disease causing "Sickulars" insects anytime.

Reminds me of below story depicted at Akshardham Temple,Delhi. :truestory:

http://akshardham.com/explore/Mandir/gajendra-peeth/
    [​IMG]
    A pack of wild dogs plots against an approaching elephant. They attempt to attack it and hurt it, but the elephant is too big and strong. They decided to scare it by barking and howling, but the elephant is too grand to pay any heed. It is said that,

"Let barking dogs bark, the elephant does not stop to listen or look back, nor change its path or gait."

Ancient Indian likes this.
  5. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

A non-sickular counterpoint to this non-sickular story. :bounce:

In Mahabharata, when the Pandavas were going to Mount Sumeru, they were accompanied by a dog. Later on, it turned out, the dog was actually Dharma.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahaprasthanika_Parva

[​IMG]
    Mahaprasthanika parva describes the journey of Draupadi and Pandava brothers through India, then in the Himalayas towards Mount Sumeru. Draupadi is the first one to die on the way (shown).

6. rock127

I know this story... big difference in BOTH stories...

In your story the Doggy was friendly and was not attacking Pandavs or even barking at them.As a result Yudhistir managed to let Lord Indra agree to get the Dog with him to heaven.

In my story the Doggies were just wild and wanted to attack Elephant.
    No offence to Doggy kaum... Doggies are actually better than these Sickular human turds. :truestory:

PS: Many times some friendly doggies have followed me in mountains and disappeared all of a sudden.Who could that be? :hmm:

[​IMG]

7. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

@rock127 ji, agreed. These dogs and elephants are just accessories. The main message is figurative.

I was just picking on you. :)

Cute puppies though. Anyway, I tagged you in the Syria thread, about a Chechen who joined the ISIS. Have a look.

VIP and rock127 like this.
  8. raja696

raja696 Regular Member

What I believe sickulars lack of clarity and a skill to distinguish truth-half truth-false. They needed knowledge to overcome, just like DFI forums provide for (example one with knowledge are ultras :) ) . some people who gain knowledge moves to next phase taking sides based on information. But sickulars neither pursue knowledge but stick to there claim dogmatically(mostly narcissists are sickulars) and wait for something to happen to support there claim or make it happen.

70% of the population are neutral(ignorant), neither they have time or patience to read(brain storming) articles while they struggle for basic needs. So hierarchy is sickulars / neutral/ ultras(how is the theory?:rofl:)

Most people fall for sickulars, because they are same to neutral people in perception. Difference is sickulars deliberately ignorant (like paki supporters, salman khan fans, congtards, apptard etc) . But ultras are one with news papers, forums like mods and senior members here.. who go extra mile for that little info to make difference:india::yo:

rock127 likes this.
  9. sorcerer

sorcerer Senior Member Senior Member

Irony
    The US academics and ordinary citizens in USA are rampantly spied by US govt for national security reasons :D
    Them cant defend invasion on their own pathetic existence!!
    What a bunch of moroons!!

10. Tony HMG

Tony HMG Regular Member

Why not just bump off these sickulars in India. Burqa Dutt, Rajdeep bina-sardesai, sagarika goose, pravin sami, times , indian express. These shit need to be taught a lesson or two.

11. rock127

Rajdeep got bitchslapped in public when he was asking stupid questions about successful MODI visit in US.

His sisters Sagrika/Burqa gets trolled on social network.

I guess we can use social network to troll them back... these people already have no reliability but still TV channels keep them at work thus lowering their TV channel standard.

12. I_PLAY_BAD

I_PLAY_BAD Regular Member

We taught these punis a strong lesson back in 2014. If they keep acting like this, people would repeat in 2019 and it will go on....

13. Illusive

Illusive Senior Member Senior Member

No Irony, they are just people with the masks hiding their true intentions in guise of liberals. They aren't morons, they know what they are doing. The thing is these guys are just puppets paid to do their jobs by a bigger fish.

One thing is certain, the clampdown on NGO's and their funding has really infuriated some and hindering their operations. Such games will go on. Only thing i am waiting for is when we are we going to return the favour.

sorcerer likes this.
  14. sorcerer

sorcerer Senior Member Senior Member

^^
    The reaction from these shows that we are on the right path did the right thing going for the jugular.