Are NRIs trying to please their foreign masters in the DK case?

Are comments of NRIs designed to please their foreign masters?

• Total voters

Free Karma

Yes there are many, but not all, even within the country, there are many ngo workers who come out and write opinions about how we should focus on the "cultural issues", and to stop reacting childishly :rolleyes: surprisingly quite a few of these come from JNU university.
It's not a situation we've not been in, If you go back in time, there were many Indians falling over each other to prove their loyalty, by condemning,hating and apologizing for nearly everything Indian, so that they could get a bigger pay. Same story once again...back then the control mech was Indians, civil servants, police officers. Now it's Preet,Nisha Desai,Uzra Zia, Sangeeta....

Last edited:

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Who are the "foreign masters" of NRI's? What an absurd poll. You do realize that there's freedom of speech and conscience in the US too, right? You don't have to answer to any "master" on what your opinions should be. :rolleyes:

happy

Who are the "foreign masters" of NRI's? What an absurd poll. You do realize that there's freedom of speech and conscience in the US too, right? You don't have to answer to any "master" on what your opinions should be. :rolleyes:
OT:

You are playing the devils advocate well. BTW, your signature should be "I may bend but I will NOT break" :)

Coming back to topic, it is not a free world after a certain level. Doesn't matter where the hell one is. Even in Russia, you know very well the consequences for not toeing the official line.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
OT:

You are playing the devils advocate well. BTW, your signature should be "I may bend but I will NOT break" :)

Coming back to topic, it is not a free world after a certain level. Doesn't matter where the hell one is. Even in Russia, you know very well the consequences for not toeing the official line.
I was also thinking of Agent Provocateur, as @Singh called me once. :D

Btw, I'm not from Russia-that's the USSR flag. It's just there because...well, this forum is filled with right-wing nutjobs (yea, you know who you are! ;)) and since I'm not one of them, I'm the Devil's Advocate by default on most topics. :devil:.

Last edited by a moderator:

happy

I was also thinking of Agent Provocateur, as @Singh called me once. :D

Btw, I'm not from Russia-that's the USSR flag. It's just there because...well, this forum is filled with right-wing nutjobs (yea, you know you you are! ;)) and since I'm not one of them, I'm the Devil's Advocate by default on most topics. :devil:.
Ha ha very funny. Don't stoop lower than an advocate. Coz some are known to stoop lower than criminals. Agent Provocateur may be better suited to you for the wrong reasons ;) :taunt1:

If I remember correctly, I have disagreed on the atheist factor with you. Too bad, I have become a nut job :rolleyes: :cool2:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
I always lol at conspiracy theorists. Masters in what sense? WIll the foreign "masters" kick them out of their country if they disagree with the NRI comments about the case?

happy

I always lol at conspiracy theorists. Masters in what sense? WIll the foreign "masters" kick them out of their country if they disagree with the NRI comments about the case?
Maybe some conspiracies may incite laughter. In this case, MASTERS WILL NOT KICK ANYBODY OUT OF THEIR COUNTRY. Instead, they will hinder, block or try to implicate those who dare to turn against them. So in order to avoid all that trouble it is always considered best to toe their line. Mind you, this happens not at the grass root level but at the highest level.

Hope you still have your laugh.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Maybe Indians living in India still think of all white westerners as "gora sahibs", hence they apply their own beliefs to their former brethren (now NRI's) and think all NRI's bow down to the "gora sahibs" in their adopted countries as well. :hail: :lol:

Deccani

Tihar Jail
Banned
I think .. No because majority of NRI's are not even aware what is issue is all about . They think its just a case of Visa Fraud and dont know what is VCDR and VCCR .

Waffen SS

@ashdoc it is PIO Persons of Indian origin not NRI's NRI means Non Residential Indian or those Indians who are legally still Indian citizen but lives in other country, and PIOs are those people who has Indian ancestry but are legally other country's citizen.

So It should be PIOs not NRIs. Such as Preet Bharara
@pmaitra can you check it out?

They are busy to prove they are no longer Indian, but American. German-Americans, Italian-Americans did same in WW1 and WW2.

Manas7

Her IFS from SC quota is one of the reason of resentment .

thethinker

Country flag
Maybe Indians living in India still think of all white westerners as "gora sahibs", hence they apply their own beliefs to their former brethren (now NRI's) and think all NRI's bow down to the "gora sahibs" in their adopted countries as well. :hail: :lol:
Care to explain what "assimilation" means for immigrants from other countries to US?

http://www.alternet.org/story/55015/assimilation_is_a_double-edged_sword_for_immigrants

Last edited:

Deccani

Tihar Jail
Banned
@ashdoc it is PIO Persons of Indian origin not NRI's NRI means Non Residential Indian or those Indians who are legally still Indian citizen but lives in other country, and PIOs are those people who has Indian ancestry but are legally other country's citizen.

So It should be PIOs not NRIs. Such as Preet Bharara
@pmaitra can you check it out?

They are busy to prove they are no longer Indian, but American. German-Americans, Italian-Americans did same in WW1 and WW2.
Good Catch

Seems they are having their reservations which they cant explain . Always there is difference between Des and Pardes .

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Most of these conspiracy theorists can not even look a gora in the eyes, that's how submissive they are. They tend to view all interracial interactions in the context of master-slave relationships. It isn't even conscious; they do this reflexively.

Deccani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Most of these conspiracy theorists can not even look a gora in the eyes, that's how submissive they are. They tend to view all interracial interactions in the context of master-slave relationships. It isn't even conscious; they do this reflexively.
When people live in western countries , they don't see any difference between them and others , its mainly those who live in India think that whites are having some extra edge but they don't understand majority of those who come to India are mainly from Middle class , Indians do give respect to everyone but its hard for others to give Indians the same respect . Indians like any other nation are over reacting because they just want self respect .

They do their best to give good name to the country but there is too much manipulations against them and have to go through all the trauma and on that even our own play with us just because they think that we are not sincere and having some agenda . What more agenda can anyone have other than giving good life to their families and help to the country whenever they can in very possible way which is in their limits by saying them what is the real reality of ours nation in other lands .

Last edited:

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate

Deccani

Tihar Jail
Banned
I'm not an expert on American race dynamics. My personal view is that racial prejudices do run high in the US. However, what does this have to do with "assimilation"? Assimilation does not mean that everyone has the same view about everything.
Assimilation and integration are just excuses even when anyone is integrated still that person has to listen nonsense in which the whole nation is being cursed .

Phantom

Who exactly cares what these NRIs have to say on the DK issue?? It's us Indians who have inflated and conflated the opinions of a few NRIs.

And what's wrong in them supporting their new homeland anyway? Wouldn't we like it if foreigners based in India supported us more than their ancestral Nations?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles