Are Muslims getting a fair deal in India?

Discussion in 'Religion & Culture' started by JBH22, Jul 2, 2011.

1. JBH22

JBH22 Senior Member Senior Member

Great Teesta spouting her venom on BBC now:thumb:

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  3. Adux

Adux Senior Member Senior Member

They are getting a fair deal from the Indian State, they are not getting a fair deal from the Indian Society, nor are they giving them one!

Zoravar likes this.
  4. pankaj nema

pankaj nema Senior Member Senior Member

Why single out India Lets us look at the whole world

First let the Whites look at how they treat Muslims .Europeans Americans Australians and Canadians and Russians

China which swears by its friendship towards Pakistan is PARANOID towards Muslims

A pakistani minister told journalists that when Pakistanis requested for more visas the Chinese said " We dont want MORE Muslims "

AND this was reported by the Pak media NOT as a headline but " between the lines "

China is maintaining strict vigil on its border with Pakistan so that Pakistanis dont enter China illegally

5. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

BBC!!! Always has something to show India in bad light. There is a lot more discrimination happening in Europe.

Aholes were driven out of India, divided it and still want to fuel fire sitting in their secured island.

6. debasree

debasree Regular Member

do bbc have the guts to tell the biggest muslim abuser in the world. its usa and even muslims know that.

7. AirforcePilot

AirforcePilot Defence Professionals Defence Professionals

How are we in the USA abusing Muslims???

8. JBH22

JBH22 Senior Member Senior Member

AFFIRMATIVE ACTIONS I really don't understand what Teesta Satalvad or Seema Mustafa want when they say IAS or IPS have less Muslims don't they know that if fvcking difficult for Hindus also to get there.
    I believe its not the govt role to favour any sections of the population for any reason but the primary responsibility of govt is to ensure that all Indians need to have access to Health care,education after that its up to the citizen to fend for themselves.

Well abusing no in the USA its collateral damage the most used word and surprisingly no one has been affected by an estimated 225000 Muslims killed during the on going US war on terror

9. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

The whole issue of fairdeal is stupid.

If you are qualified, then it would be rare that you will not get your due. Even if it is not total due, but you cannot be left out of the gravy train.

Only those who are lazy and have a 'beggar' mentality are those who require handouts to survive.

Many Bengalis feel that it is impossible to survive in a Punjabi dominated Army. But did that stop the Bengali Chiefs making it?

At best I will agree that one has to work harder, but it does not mean that one does not have a chance.

I read on this forum, one chap saying Sikhs had no chance to be Chiefs of the Army because, as he heard from a reliable source that there was such an unwritten policy.

SO, JJ Singh was a Martian?

And who knows the next man maybe.

These whining are merely to score brownie points or fatten the vote bank.

I envy Yusuf and his wealth. But is it because he is Muslim and I am being deprived.

If I were a cretin then I would whine that Yusuf is being given preferential treatment being a Muslim.

But instead, I would ask myself, have I got the guts to take the risk as Yusuf to move out of a business ruined in Gujarat because of the riots and set up another totally different business in wherever he is?

My answer would be - I don't have his guts!

I may envy his wealth, but he deserves every bit of it and not I, even if Mamata Bannerjee gives me a handout! Reason, I am not educated in business and more importantly, I don't have the guts to take financial risks!!

And that damned ego - I am a Bhadralok and so business and its rough and tumble is out!

Tolaha and sky like this.
  10. Ray

Seema Mustafa is a Charlie in any case.

11. AOE

AOE Regular Member

Yet again, another thread with dense remarks by people who don't understand how the media works in the west. The BBC tends to be biased, preferential or forgiving in its reporting of muslim attrocities and behavior, yet condemning when it comes to just about anybody else. It is a left wing political mouthpiece that would prefer to spend its time spewing rhetoric and criticizing democracies than dictatorships.

12. Ray

BBC is not a left wing mouthpiece at all.

It is a propaganda tool of the British Govt so as to keep the votes even, and at times, state things that PC prevents the Govt from stating.

Let us not get too enamoured that the West is very moral and above board and the east is full of bums.

That idiot Milliband, their Foreign secretary was totally sold to Pakistan. Why? Because he had to do so since he is a Jew and so had to bend backwards to be relevant.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2011
  13. Arunpillai

Arunpillai Regular Member

Yeah. BBC had always a slight bias towards india and a slight slant towards pakistan. If you see their programs regularly they seem more pak centric.

14. Arunpillai

Arunpillai Regular Member

Well, inspite of being the only muslim society in the world to live in a multi religious, multi cultural, multi lingual free democracy, muslim community have failed to take advantage of it and prosper.. Though it has to be admitted that there exist a small bias against Muslims still muslims have, as community failed to take initiative and further themselves in all sphere of life such a education, business, social indicators..

15. AOE

AOE Regular Member

They bend over to Pakistan because this news source is considerably biased towards muslim grievances, if people don't then that means they are 'islamophobes' and 'racists' if you don't conform to their PC agenda. It's the same political propaganda they spew whenever the topic of freedom of speech or 'intolerance towards muslims' comes up in British or other democratic societies, because the religious extremists from this part of the world are professional whiners and complainers.

By the way, where do you think 'the east is full of bums' originates? It comes from the same left wing spin machine that uses guilt and racist cards to gain funding so countries like Pakistan forever remain as a welfare state.

16. GPM

GPM Tihar Jail Banned

Muslims are getting a fair deal in every walk of life. But muslims are dissatisfied as long as they do not establish islamic rule and tend to cry foul.

ashdoc, A chauhan and JBH22 like this.
  17. debasree

debasree Regular Member

urs action tells it my friend ,iraq,libya ,afganistan ,do u want more urs client state pakistan, and in urs free land everyday they r harresed for their religion.in my land we have muslim actors,scientists,army man and even president do u have either one of it.

18. gogbot

gogbot Regular Member

thanks for posting video , I always enjoy watching Doha debate.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  19. GPM

GPM Tihar Jail Banned

No, you are not abusing them, but are mostly abused by them.

Right. Arjan Singh and Dilbagh Singh too were Martians perhaps. Idris Latif was Martian or a muslim or a martian muslim?
    And Ray, Yusuf's father moved out of Gujarat 45 years in search of greener pasture, as I remember posting.

20. Daredevil

Daredevil On Vacation! Administrator

Are Indian muslims as a whole asking for Caliphate?. If not, don't tread on this line any more.

Oracle likes this.
  21. GPM

GPM Tihar Jail Banned

When Caliphs were thrown into recycle bin Turkey and all other muslims rejected them, Indian muslims demanded restoration of Caliphs. Get your facts first.

Caliphate is no longer symbol of islamic political power.