Are Muslims better behaved than Hindus?

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by genius, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. genius

genius Regular Member

In my experience, this is so. When I lost my job a long time ago (and generally going through a rough patch), it was the Hindus (even so-called friends) who mocked me, did little to help. But Muslims were kind and helpful. I could give many instances like this. But my point is, Hindus have the bad habit of kicking people when they're down. Is this the result of Hindu religion itself, or just a culture thing?

Hindus have a long way to go when it comes to being civilized and sensitive. Even basic courtesy is missing in hindus.

3. ladder

ladder Senior Member Senior Member

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    jackprince likes this.
  4. JBH22

JBH22 Senior Member Senior Member

Says genius :)

Anyway yes peaceful are more helpful. Go through the forum and net you will get a gist of their kindness and helpfulness .

5. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

People like @genius deserve to be mocked and ridiculed anyway. Kudos to whoever did that, if it is true (which I very much doubt though).

Muslim "good beahviour" is something that we all witness throughout the world on a daily basis. The more Muslims like @genius try to rub others the wrong way, the more people hate and despise Muslims. As though it needed any further effort...

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  6. Otm Shank

Otm Shank Regular Member

please post these many instances for us so we can understand as well how exactly they mocked and kicked you?

Seeing muslims cause social strife in every country theyre residing in from lanka to israel to Britain to Canada. Itd be safe to say theyre the most ill behaved uncivilized people compared to any other religion or community.

Anyways pretty sure youre a false flagger

ghost and Bangalorean like this.
  7. ghost

ghost Regular Member

Sir ,

In a religion where one is taught "vasudhev kutmbkhm" world is my home,

"athithi devo bhava" guest is god and with shri krishan and sudama friendship irrespective one being a very poor man and other being a king and many other values which teach everyone to be kind I don't think it is a problem of religion.Maybe your friends were bad people as there can be in every religion.

If you want to point at the religion for your friends behavior with you,then please show some text from hindu religious books ,that teach that you should mock poor and not help your friends.

As a hindu,all my sympathy and well wishes are with you.

Regarding being courteous

when Hindus meet people they know or strangers with whom they want to initiate a conversation, namaste is the customary courtesy greeting to begin with and often to end with. It is not a superficial gesture or a mere word, and is for all people - young and old, friends and strangers.

Namaste According to the Scriptures:

Namaste and its common variants ‘namaskar,’ ‘namaskaara’ or ‘namaskaram’, is one of the five forms of formal traditional greeting mentioned in the Vedas. This is normally understood as prostration but it actually refers to paying homage or showing respect to one another, as is the practice today, when we greet each other.

The Meaning of Namaste:

In Sanskrit the word is namah + te = namaste which means “I bow to you” - my greetings, salutations or prostration to you. The word ‘namaha’ can also be literally interpreted as "na ma" (not mine). It has a spiritual significance of negating or reducing one's ego in the presence of another.

How to Namaste:

Bend the arms from the elbow upwards and face the two palms of the hands. Place the two palms together and keep the folded palms in front of the chest. Utter the word namaste and while saying the word bow the head slightly.

Why Namaste:

Namaste could be just a casual or formal greeting, a cultural convention or an act of worship. However, there is much more to it than meets the eye. The real meeting between people is the meeting of their minds. When we greet one another with namaste, it means, ‘may our minds meet’, indicated by the folded palms placed before the chest. The bowing down of the head is a gracious form of extending friendship in love, respect and humility.

Spiritual Significance of Namaste:

The reason why we do namaste has a deeper spiritual significance. It recognizes the belief that the life force, the divinity, the Self or the God in me is the same in all. Acknowledging this oneness with the meeting of the palms, we honor the god in the person we meet.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
    gaurav96, parijataka, mikhail and 2 others like this.
  8. jus

jus Senior Member Senior Member

I've also listened many pakis&Muslims complaining Indian/Hindu Managers stop recruiting/discriminating in Islamic countries :pound:,just imagine how they treat Muslims in west :rofl:.I said in previous thread during British period Hindus climbed the ladder (top of food chain with their own mettle) in Political and Economical and Muslims fall to lowest point in that ladder.Beta it is just beginning aage aage dekho kya kya hota hai (Son it is just beginning more good days ahead)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
  9. Srinivas_K

Srinivas_K Senior Member Senior Member

You are giving out your way of thinking by starting these kind of threads.

Inside you , You have the these doubts about you and your religion here only you are letting them out using the word Hindu.

Some ego clash is also happening.

These are like disguised confessions.

10. Ashutosh Lokhande

Ashutosh Lokhande Senior Member Senior Member

Its better to just ignore such trolls and report. By replying we are just encouraging such idiots.

Hope mods intervene soon.

11. genius

genius Regular Member

My friend, your point is noted. But when people behave badly, we don't ask questions like 'does the holy book say so' etc. What matters is actual behavior, not the words in a holy text. So my point is, behavior of Hindu people, generally speaking. What the books say is not the issue. Even if the books say bad things, I am not hurt by books but by actual people who do bad things.

12. ghost

ghost Regular Member

Sir ,
    Please prove and back it up with some research or article about what you describe as "general" Hindu behavior. Or this will be just your perception and as by your saying that "world is finished" world is not finished similarly by your saying such things nothing is proved.

Can you say that all muslims are generally terrorist because everywhere in the world we see muslim killing innocent?

@all Please when someone raises such topic do not rubbish him as troll,as we should be confident on what is right .And when we are right then nothing to fear.Prove him wrong:wave:And if someone would open similar thread on Islamic TERRORISM I am quite sure sir will be ready for debate:namaste:

13. Virendra

Virendra Moderator Moderator

The member has had a bad experience, which need not be extrapolated into such a religious generalization.
    We don't need another Hindu vs Muslim thread on this forum, there's plenty of headache already.
    Please understand ...

Thread Closed. On this one, kindly contemplate at individual level.

Regards,
    Virendra

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.