Are Hindus getting a fair deal in India ?

Param

WE had enough of this secular crap, strict family must be introduced like sterilization and "real" harsh Punishment is needed like snatching % of property, no government job, jail for at least 15 years (including sterilization) no matter what religion he or she belongs too.
In other words we can just declare emergency and do what one Mr. Sanjay did in the 70s.

SPIEZ

Country flag
Could you please elaborate on that?
In TN theres a huge caste based politics. Its does not work on development, but on reservation, caste benefits etc etc ... pure vote bank politics

Param

In TN theres a huge caste based politics. Its does not work on development, but on reservation, caste benefits etc etc ... pure vote bank politics
What do you know about TN?

TN is among the top 3 industrialised, most urban(44%)states in India.

TN is one among the 5 so called rich states in India. The GDP of TN is the 4th highest almost as much as the GDP of UP.

What are you taking about dude?

peacecracker

along with Muslims, Rightwing Hindus also started Victimization. I have seen this mass propaganda in many social networking sites. :)
Keep it! When a Nation in the name of Secularism and Democracy is DIRECTLY Controlled by Hindus,Sikhs,Jains and Perhaps Buddhists just because of Sheer Majority and some "Hindu" has to start a thread like this, What Can We Expect except Hypocrisy? This Secularism and Democracy saw more than 90% of Our Ruling Class the Evil "Kangressis" are Hindus that too from the Hindi Heartland. Where is the discrimination?

India is Democractic Country. But it is a HINDU Majority Country. However,Whatever Minority(I meant Muslim..Christians and Others are Minuscule) Tries, Even if Riot, Minority Community cannot take over India.

But, Why We See Someone Start Such a Thread? The Answer is Minority(I mean ONE community) Appeasement Which is indeed True. But, Even after this Appeasement Politics, Does Minority Community saw any radical upliftment? It is NO. Leave this, As it needs Another Thread to discuss.

But, THIS Thread in this Forum Rightly points out the influence of Sakha Classes and the Pure HATE Which is incubated inside the Minds.
ah! the "famous abra"adharmic vs dharmic ..

"This Land of Sages and Peace has a Dharma. It cannot allow Abradharmic Phoren Religions Here." - propaganda..
Interestingly, is similar although quiet toned down to how pakistani sunni radicals calls against ahmedis. just equate the equatable for the answer.

Last edited:

SPIEZ

Country flag
Dude I m from the very same state. I also agree to that. BTW amongst the riches of the state there was a transport minister who earned 800cr rupees.
And this is not about development . this is about religion and the implications of caste bias on it

Param

Dude I m from the very same state. I also agree to that. BTW amongst the riches of the state there was a transport minister who earned 800cr rupees.
And this is not about development . this is about religion and the implications of caste bias on it
That particular minister won from our constituency in 2006. I'm from there.And I know more than the sum that you mentioned. That's the reason he lost.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
In chennai a new mall has come up. 600,000 bloody square feet, owned by Stalin I was told. Also all spaces sold out. Good rental income for Stalin that. TN has great potential especially because it has many pockets of industry, just like Gujarat. Not like Karnataka which is just Bangalore all the way. Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Trichy, Erode, Tirupur. Salem. Even Tutocorin is coming up. So good all round development in TN.

SPIEZ

Country flag
That particular minister won from our constituency in 2006. I'm from there.And I know more than the sum that you mentioned. That's the reason he lost.

He and his family should be behind bars
F****ng B******s

SPIEZ

Country flag
In chennai a new mall has come up. 600,000 bloody square feet, owned by Stalin I was told. Also all spaces sold out. Good rental income for Stalin that. TN has great potential especially because it has many pockets of industry, just like Gujarat. Not like Karnataka which is just Bangalore all the way. Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Trichy, Erode, Tirupur. Salem. Even Tutocorin is coming up. So good all round development in TN.
True, and do you know how much money he disclosed this year in elections ?????
only 2 crs

Param

I'm from Trichy and almost a quarter of the City is owned by a former minister who is now in the dock. Thank God, JJ won otherwise those guys would have made the entire state their personal property.

Last edited:

Param

He and his family should be behind bars
F****ng B******s
I saw in the news today that he is out of Jail on bail. The entire City was scared of him. Hope he does not win in the By polls.

SPIEZ

Country flag
You need NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from that son of a bitch to buy land in that city @all

Illusive

Country flag
Government should adopt 2 Child Policy strictly and reward for 1 Child.
Good apart from the reward idea, clearly you are underestimating the scale of reward the govt. would have to give............:lol:

I'd say have a one child policy, if you want a second child adopt an orphan.

Galaxy

Country flag
In North-East (WB, Bangladesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, tripura, Sikkim, Nagaland, A.P.)

In 1700 - Hindu Population was 84% and Muslims 14% and 2% others (Mainly Buddhism)

In 1902 - Hindu Population was 54% and Muslims 40% and 6% Christians (Due to Tribal conversion into Christianity due to British Missionary, High forcefully conversion from Hindi - Muslim and very high TFR among Muslims)

In 1947 - Hindu Population was 45% and Muslims 50% and rest Mainly Christians.

Today (2011)

WB - 100 Mn population - 25% Muslims
ASSAM - 32 Mn population - 34% Muslims
Bangladesh - 170 Mn population - 90% Muslims
Other North-East states - 30 Mn population - 40% Hindus, 20% Muslims, 30% Christians, 10% others mainly Buddhism.

Nagaland, Meghalaya, Mizoram - Christan Majority
Manipur - Christans 35% and Hindus 52% - Christan majority by 2030-2040 (High conversion for last 100 years)
A.P. - Hindus 34%, Animist -34%, Christans - 18% (Animist are not give status as Hindu in A.P.) - Animist/Christians majority by 2030-2040

Assam - 35% Muslims, 61% Hindus - Every year 1,00,000+ Illegal immigrants coming to Assam from Bangladesh and government is promoting. By 2040, Muslim Majority

WB - 25% Muslims, 71% Hindus - Every year 1,00,000+ Illegal immigrants coming to Assam from Bangladesh and government is promoting. By 2060, Muslim Majority

Sikkim - 61% Hindus and 30% Buddhism - So, It will be like this for long time to come. No problem.

Only Tripura will survive as Hindu Majority for 21st century (as 80%+ are Hindus)

In 1947, Bangladesh had 25% Hindu population and now only 7% and by 2060, It would be 2% most likely.

By 2060,Whole North-East would be Hindu Minority, All credit goes to Secular government and Anti-Hindu policy. :thumb:

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Trichy has come a long way in the last 10 years. I remember it was a sad place with nothing in the city though it had some good industries including BHEL. the last time I went there after a few years, I was pleasantly surprised to see malls et al. Not more that clumsy little place. Got a lot of stuff from the "Burma Bazar" when I was little.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Woh the thread has gone all over the place including discussion on TNs development, con work by politicians to demographics from 1700!!

Param

Trichy has come a long way in the last 10 years. I remember it was a sad place with nothing in the city though it had some good industries including BHEL. the last time I went there after a few years, I was pleasantly surprised to see malls et al. Not more that clumsy little place. Got a lot of stuff from the "Burma Bazar" when I was little.
Yusuf, you,ve been everywhere. Are you sure you're not an RAW scout or something like that?:spy:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles